剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我不知道
CARMY: Um.. -I don't know.
你当时什么感觉
How did it feel?
前十秒我心里一阵恐慌
The first ten seconds felt like a sort of panic
因为我知道我接下来得留住星级
cause I knew I just had to keep 'em.
要守住这三星
I had to retain 'em.
你的大脑会有些很奇怪的反应
And your brain does this weird thing
这些反应与快乐毫不沾边
where it just bypasses any sense of joy.
似乎与恐惧紧紧相连
It just like attaches itself to dread.
我不知道十秒钟之后
And, um, I don't know, after those ten seconds,
我得去打理一桌很慢的客人
I had to turn over a really slow table
因为呃
cause the, uh,
整个联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥
entire United Nations Security Council
进来就餐了
was coming in.
所以感觉很正常跟平常别无二致
So, normal. Totally normal
是啊
Yeah.
法克法克
Fak? Fak?
这堆棕色东西是什么
What's this brown shit?
我也看见了
MARCUS: I've seen some of those, too.
还有 储物柜后面怎么会有根曲棍球棒
Also, why was there a hockey stick behind the locker?
-发誓保密-能换下位置吗
Sworn to secrecy. -Yo, can we switch?
你站那儿也能看清啊
You can see fine from right there.
我需要看到才行
I need to see it.
你现在的位置就能看清楚
You can see just fine from where you are.
行吧-这梯子是我的
Okay. -It's my ladder.
行吧好的
FAK: Yeah, okay.
你真♥他♥妈♥爱卖♥♥弄
Oh, you're such a fuckin'showoff.
是不是还觉得自己挺酷-我就是挺酷
Think you're so fuckin'cool? -I am so fuckin'cool.
- 我不需要在这 - 我是主管
And you don't need to be here. -I'm the supervisor.
什么主管?-不太妙伙计们
Supervisor of what? -FAK; Not good, guys.
这不太妙
This is not good.
-不好 -不好吗
This is not good. -What's not good?
-霉菌 -很严重吗
Mold. -MARCUS: Is that bad?
霉菌是死亡的丧钟
Mold is the death knell.
你别吓得又去给你妈打电♥话♥了
Don't freak out and go calling for Mom, okay?
这很可怕
这会毁掉一切的
This is scary. This could ruin everything
听着是很可怕好吗
Listen, it is scary, okay?
我承认近期的媒体宣传中
And I will grant you that it's gained some traction
总是提到这个玩意儿
in recent media cycles.
霉菌是个流行词没错
Mold is a buzzword, yeah, for sure.
但你要是打电♥话♥告诉你妈她会把
But if you go call Mom, she's gonna call in
所有怪胎和科学家都叫过来
all the weirdos and the scientists,
包括治理处的人
the abatement people.
别说我没提醒你
Lest I remind you,
我表亲的时间表都规划好了尼尔·杰夫
we are on cousin's schedule, Neil Geoff.
-你中间名是什么-我中间名是什么
What's your middle name? -What's my middle name?
-对啊
问你中间名是什么-劳伦斯
-Yeah, like, what's your middle name? -Lawrence.
理查德·劳伦斯我现在就去告我妈
Well, Richard Lawrence, I'm telling Mom now.
你♥他♥妈♥试试
Don't you fucking dare.
我现在就给我妈打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Mom right now.
-你♥他♥妈♥的敢 -我就是敢了
Don't you fucking dare. -I dare. I dare.
知道吗我就知道你不敢
You know what? Actually, I dare you.
-我怎么不敢-你不敢不敢给你妈打电♥话♥
I dare right now. -I dare you. Call Mom.
你不敢你打啊
Uh-huh. -I dare you. Call Mom.
-妈妈 -我要打电♥话♥给
Mom. -I'm gonna call-
- 给你♥妈♥的♥ -你打啊
Call Mom. Call Mom. -Mom. Mom
- 后果白负 -妈妈妈妈
See what happens. -Mom. Mom.
她根本听不见
She can't hear you. - Nat..
有种你就打给她你给我试试
See what happens when you call her.
-要我说大声点吗-你打呀你打一个试试
Want me to do it loud? -See what happens when you call her
我说大声点 我声音再大点
I'll get louder. I'll get louder.
你大声点啊你给我试试
RICHIE: Get louder and see what happens.
妈妈
Mom!
大家的账号♥应该都在
You should have all received your student login
视频入学简介后收到了
after the Zoom orientations.
我会把公告板链接发给大家
I'll be sending you a link to the board
大家可以在每天结束后
so you can access the class notes
查阅课堂笔记
at the end of each day.
半糖霜小牛肉碎
Uh, veal chop demi-glace.
我想用生鱼酱汁
但可能
I was thinking like hamachi crudo, but that might be.
- 我说不好 -挺好的
I don't know. -No, that's good.
好的
SYDNEY: Hmm
里脊肉
Tenderloin?
好的玛奇亚娜吗
Yes. Marciana?
好
SYDNEY: Mm-hmm.
种醋
加点
E
A vinegar. Some kinda.
- 樱桃风味在里面-樱桃醋
E
Cherry? -Cherry vinegar?
樱桃醋
Cherry vinegar
你能行的宝贝
TINA: You got this, baby.
你可以的
You got this.
是的-大厨
Yes, Chef.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, um, can I ask you something?
不想说也可以叫我滚蛋
You can tell me to fuck off
什么
Yeah?
你真的很在意星级评分吗
Really want one of these bullshit stars?
是啊
Yeah.
我真的很在意
Yeah, I really do.
那你的心思要全花在这些事上
You're gonna have to care about everything.
把它们看得至关重要
More than anything.
我在谢里登路的最后一场掌勺
The, um, last dinner that I did with Sheridan Road
是在一位女士家里举办筹款会
was this fundraiser at this lady's house,
她要求特别苛刻
and she was so mean
她想要
and she wanted.
特別要求意大利面要新鲜
demanded fresh pasta.
所以我就说行吧可以
So, you know me, I'm like, yeah, let's-let's go
但等我过去意面都干了
And then I get there and it's dried out.
我想推出的餐品都摇摇欲坠
Ev-ev-everything that I try to roll out is crumbling
时间不等人
and clock is ticking.
我准备了一个非常惊艳
And I've got this beautiful,
特别特别奢华的羔羊肉酱
I mean, like this gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous lamb ragu.
做这个酱花了我三天
I've been working on it for, like, 72 hours.
成品特别完美
It was perfect.
但是我没意大利面啊
but I didn't have any pasta.
所以我把酱汁倒在了国王夏威夷的面包卷上
So I spooned that shit over King's Hawaiian rolls.
听起来很好吃
Sounds delicious.
还不错
It wasn't bad.
这事发生在你进你♥爸♥家之前吗
Was that before you moved in with your dad?
就因为这事我才搬去跟我爸同住
That is why I moved in with my dad.
-哎我去-是啊
Oh, shit. -SYDNEY: Oh, yeah.
-因为这个被炒的 -对就这事
That was the one, huh? -That was the one.
好吧至少你有他可以依靠
Well, at least you can rely on him.
你妈没意见吧
Is your mom cool?
-这是那个泡菜吧 -对对的
It's lacto ferment? -SYDNEY: Yeah, yeah
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck.
我的天啊
SYDNEY: Mm. Mm-mm. -Oh, my God
主厨 这也太酸了
Chef, that's way too much acid.
- 天啊 - 该死
Oh, my God. -Holy shit.
我是不是弄错你配方了
Did I fuck up your recipe or-
不是是我自己数错了没事儿
No. I must've just given you the wrong count, it's fine.
等等要来片抗酸剂么
Wait, do you need a Rolaid or something?
我不会害你烧心吧
Did I give you heartburn?
因为我太失败了 -没有
'Cause I. That's fucked. -CARMY: No.
不不不就是
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's, um..
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以前有俩厨师以前会这么做
In sign, uh, two of my old chefs used to do it.
如果他们
You know, if they were angry,
在前面受了气这么做很有帮助
fighting on the line, it helped.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表