剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
大家别这样快停下
Come on,guys,stop!
你还好吗
You okay,buddy?
还好-是吗
Yeah.Yeah?
嗯-好的
Hmm.-Yeah
我爱你熊-我也爱你熊
I love you,bear.I love you,too,bear.
也许你
Maybe just,like,
还是不要这样对自己
like,don't do it to yourself?
我也不想这么做
It's not like I'm trying to.
可你知道 当你这样做的时候感觉就像
But,you know,when you do that,it just kinda,like...
在针对我们所有人
does it to all of us?
麦克尔-娜塔莉
Michael.-Natalie.
不要问她
Just don't ask her.
我不想问她
It's not like I wanna ask her.
我知道但就是这样你懂得
I know,I know,but it's that thing,you know.
你问别人是否还好
You ask somebody if they're okay,
他们马上就认为自己看起来不好
they immediately start thinking they're not acting okay...
这也立刻让他们开始表现得不好
and that immediately makes them start not acting okay.
没有人能强迫别人按照种方式行事
No one can make anyone else act a certain way.
好吧
Okay.
还记得去年吗-嗯
Remember last year?MIKEY:Hmm.
前一年呢一记得
And the year before?Yeah.
所以我他妈的没疯
So I'm not fucking crazy.
没有人认为你疯了没人这么说
Nobody thinks you're crazy.Nobody's saying that.
不她就在这么说
Well,she is.
那是她他妈的疯了
Yeah,she's fuckin'out of her mind
我他妈的就像这样夹在中间
And here I am,just fucking in the middle
因为你是你卡米是卡米
because you're you and Carmy's Carmy.
好吧那就让我们来处理吧
Okay,so then,just,you know,let us handle it.
你处理不好的-确实是这样
You won't handle it.-MIKEY:No,we won't.Exactly.
这就是我的观点
That's my point.
是和她在一起而不是处理
With her,not handling it,
这才是最好的解决方式
it's the best way to handle it.
我的意思是你认为她现在什么程度了
I mean,where do you think she's at right now?
四级五级
What,like at a four?A five?
她现见在不是六级对吧
She's not at a six,right?
对
Hmm.No.
我知听见你今晚间了她三次她是否还好
I've heard you ask her three times tonight if she's alright.
你不必每隔十分钟就问她是否还好
You don't have to ask her every ten minutes if she's okay.
那无济于事
That's not gonna help anything.
你知道我有多希望
Do you know how much I would love
不用问她吗
to feel like I didn't have to ask her?
我打赌你定是非常非常希望
I bet you would love that very,very much.
是的非常-是啊是啊
Yes,a lot.-Yeah.Yeah.
我非常希望 -我确信
I would love it a lot.-I'm sure.
嘿你们叫我了么
Hey,you guys call me?
不我只是说你就是你
No,I just said you're you.
麦基你能快点进来撑撑场面吗
Hey,hey,Mikey,can you come inside and be you real quick?
我不知道如何与这些人打交道
I don't know how to deal with these people.
好的我马上过去
Yeah,I'll be right there.
给我来点
Let me see.
谢谢
Thanks.
在柳啥我不知道的家庭八卦吗
Is this some family shit I should know about?
不没有
No,it is not.
给我们一点时间好吗表亲
Give us a second,alright,cousin?
好的
Alright.
很高兴你回家了老熊
Happy you're home,bear.
给我打个电♥话♥你会死吗
Would it kill you to pick up the phone?
卡姆
Carm.
我很高兴你回家了
I'm happy you're home.
好吗
Okay?
我不会问她是否还好
I'm not gonna ask if she's okay.
这很好-是啊
That's good.-Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
卡姆 你负责安抚老妈好吗
Carm,will you handle Mom?
她那边我会安抚
Yeah.I'll handle her.
麦基他们呢
SUGAR:Mikey,them?
我会处理好他们的
I'm gonna handle 'em.
我们的胜利之母
Our Mother of Victory.
祝我们好运
Pray for us.
卡罗尔这个放哪儿
Carol,What would you like me to do with this?
弯下腰我给你看看
Bend over and I'll show ya.
真♥他♥妈♥烫死我了
Well,it's fuckin'burning me
嘿 新来的拿着这个
Hey,new person,take this.
我是史蒂文你见过我无数次了
It's Steven,you met me a million times.
拜托李你见过他几百万次了
Come on,Lee,you met him a million times.
李我才不拿-吉米
Lee,I'm not touching it.-LEE:Jimmy!
告诉卡罗尔别对我大喊大叫
Tell,tell Carol to stop shouting at me.
兄弟你为什么大喊大叫
Bro,why are you yelling?
你被荷兰铁锅烫过吗
You ever been burned with a fuckin'Dutch oven?
给甜甜拿着这个
Here,Sugar,take this.
我去我不想拿这个
Fuck,I don't wanna take this.
你太粗鲁了我来教训川教训川你
Oh,you're so tough,I'll lay you out.
嘿你要教训我吗
Hey,are you gonna lay me out?
你真要这么做么
Is that,like,what you're gonna do?
够了你就是这么搞定他们的么
Enough.Way to handle them,Mikey.
每年这个时候我都会感到有点弧独
I get a little lonely every year around this time
音乐在小意大利播放了一整夜
The music plays all night in Little Italy
洛克菲勒老树上的灯会亮起来
J The lights will be going up on old Rockafella's tree J
人们在第五大道上看橱窗
J People window shoppin'on Fifth Avenue J
圣诞节我只想要你
J All I want for Christmas is you J
我得知道
♪I've gotta know∫
孤独的心去予哪里
J Where do lonely hearts go?J
没有人应该在
♪Nobody ought to be
圣诞节子然一身
∫All alone on Christmas♪
自从你上次来这里以后情况就不一样了
Things are different since you've been here last J
儿时的梦想已经成为过去
Childhood dreaming is a thing of the past J
我这里有个你从没听过的
I believe that I have the greatest
赚钱的好点子
financial opportunity that you've ever heard.
棒球卡又强势回归了
Baseball cards are back.
我告诉你我们会赚钱的- 我们有一整盒
I'm telling you,money.We're making cash...We got a whole box.
我们只需要50口美元买♥♥一盒
All we need is $500 to buy a box.
我的支付宝亮了通知警报
My eBay is lit up.Notifications.Alerts.
你能先停一秒钟吗
Can I stop you one second?
好好行
TED:Yeah,yeah,yeah.-FAK:Yes
你们法克家究竟有多少
How many fucking Faks are there?
有肯尼萨米和苏册
Well,there's Kenny and Sammy and Susan,
然后弗兰克弗兰西
and then Frank,Francie,
然后是道格-我们有很多人
and then there's Doug.-TED:A good amount of us.
盖瑞-很多好说回那个点子
Gary.-A lot.Okay.Back to the pitch.
听着不说回那个点子我们手里有
Listen,no,back to the pitch.We got,we got,we got,
有肯·格里菲
we got Ken Griffey.
还有莱尼·戴克斯特
There's Lenny Dykstra.
我们有你知道杰伊·布纳
We got,you know,Jay Buhner.
我们还有万斯·劳
We got Vance Law.
天啊-是的
Oh,my God.-TED:Yeah.
告诉我你们手里有米奇·莫兰迪尼
Tell me you got Mickey fuckin'Morandini.
当然我们当然有
Of course!Of course we do.
都在盒子里
They're all in the box!
但我们需要 我们需要500美元
But we need,we need $500.
你们还有莫兰迪尼吗-与0美元
You've got Morandini?-FAK:$500.
是啊-我们有莫兰迪尼
Yeah!-TED:We've got Morandini.
我们需要500美元-再说一遍
We need $500.Copy and paste.
变现成1500美元
To turn into $1,500
-在几个月内-几个月
within a couple months.-TED:Couple months.
-打住-好的
Time out.-TED:Yeah,yeah.
拿着这个我腾出手扇你一巴学
Hold this so I can slap ya.
这是我过的最蠢的想法
Stupidest fuckin'idea I ever heard.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你认为他加入了吗-你认为他加入予吗
Do you think he's in?-Do you think he's in?
这是同意合作的耳光吧
Was that a business slap?
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表