剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我们根本不知道自己在哪儿-你们嗑高了呀
MIKEY:We didn't know where the fuck we were.-FAK:Well,you were rocked.
我们在异国他乡懂吗
We're in a foreign land.You know what I mean?
个字也不认识
And it's like,you know,you can't read shit
因为他们字母表都限我们不一样
because it's all,like,a different fucking alphabet._
根本读不懂
You can't fucking,like,understand shit.
我们只知道得赶快找台取款机
We just know we gotta get to a fucking ATM,you know.
这个故事我们都听过无数次了
We've heard this story a million times.
你说哈这个故事
I'm sorry?-The story.
十么意思-我们已经听过无数遍了
Yeah,what?-We've heard it a million times.
没有李你听过
No,Lee,like,you have.
表亲听过一我没听过
And cousin has.-I haven't.
-我听过了 但我喜欢听-这是个有趣的故事
I have,but I like it.-It's a good story.
是啊李要么板松要么滚蛋
Yeah,Lee,chill out or fuck off.
你继续讲吧-就让我们安心听故事
Keep going.-Let us tell the fucking story.
话说回来我们要找个取款机
Anyways,we have to find an ATM.
不不不让我来故事的结局让我来讲
LEE:No nono,I'll finish it.I'll finish it.
你把车卖♥♥了然后在故事的最后
You sold the car,and then at the end,
你找到了马
you find the horse.
你真棒李你做的太好予
Good for you,Lee,that's...that's great.
你就是个正儿八经的混♥蛋♥
You're like a real,genuine fucking asshole.
就因为我打断了你已经
Because-because I cut off the story that
讲过/八百遍的故事吗
you've told a million times?
要不你给我们讲一下你的商业计划
Why don't you finish a business plan?
行了够了
Alright,that's enough.
番茄酱招股说明书在哪儿呢麦克尔
Where's the tomato sauce prospectus,Michael?
冷冻比萨计划进展如何-别这样 你扯太远y
Where's the frozen pizza plan?-MICHELLE:Come on,you're veering.
够予别说了
That's,uh,that's enough.
没事的
It's okay.
嗨叔=嗨亲爱的
Hi,Unc.-CICERO:Hey,honey.
这里发生什么事了
Fuck's going on in here?
这个混♥蛋♥在扯皮
This jagoff's talkin'shit.
是吗哪个混♥蛋♥一是我
Yeah?Which jagoff?-This jagoff.
你说啥了混♥蛋♥
CICERO:What about,jagoff?
说我做事有头无尾之类的
That is,I guess about how I,like,don't finish shit
但故事讲的一套一套的
Not stories.He finishes those over and over.
迈克你怪谁呢
Mikey,I mean,come on.
-谢了-吼吼吼
MIKEY:Perfect.-PETE:Ho,ho,ho!
我带了从北极运来的
We got a tuna casserole delivery
金枪鱼砂锅
from the North Pole here.
义来一个混♥蛋♥-嗨
Speaking of jagoffs.-STEVEN:Hey.
迈克你好吗哥们
PETE:Mikey,what is up,bro?
你知道今天要吃七鱼餐吗彼特
You know it's seven fishes,right,Pete?
我知道啊所以我才带这个来啊
Yeah,I know.That's why I brought this.
你那是第/八条鱼哥们
That's the eighth fish,bro
咋了嘛多一条鱼就不行了吗
Oh,what,we can't have one more?
简直毫无道理
LEE:That makes absolutely no sense
我都搞不懂这其中的逻辑
I mean,I can't even figure the logic of that.
咋了
What?
你完蛋了
You're so fucked.
你好吗史蒂夫
Uh...'Sup,Steve?
嗨皮特谢谢你带鱼来
Hey,Pete,thanks for bringing fish.
谢啦-喂家人们
PETE:Yeah,thanks.-CARMY:Hey,family.
晚餐好了快坐下吧好吗
Come on,let's sit.Okay,dinner's ready,alright.
嗨卡米-嗨
Hey,no way,Carmy!-Hey
你好吗哥们-喂喂
What's up,brother?-Hey,hey,hey.
这是啥玩意儿
Whoa,whoa,whoa.What is that?What is that?
别告诉他-为啥不能告诉他
Don't tell him.-MIKEY:What do you mean don't tell him?
啥也不是啥也不是
It's nothing.It's nothing.
史蒂夫史蒂夫这是什么
Steve?Steve?Stevie?What is that?What is it?
你可能会生气但他也是处于好心卡米
You're gonna be upset,but his heart was in the right place,Carm.
是金枪鱼砂锅-什么
It's a tuna casserole.-What--
今天吃七鱼餐皮特一我知道
It's seven fishes.Pete.-PETE:I know.
他们没有说-现在变成八条鱼了
They didn't communicate---CARMY:This would make eight fishes.
现在我们都变成混♥蛋♥了对吧
That-that would make us assholes,right?
我早就和他说过予
I already told him that.
-大翻车现场-你为什么这么对我
MICHELLE:Swing and a miss.-Why are you doing this to me?
-不是我-别让她看到了
PETE:Okay.I---Just don't let her fuckin'see it.
-我-别让她看到
I---Don't let her fucking see it.
我不知道因为
I didn't know because...
你好啊 哥们
What's up,bro?
嗨里奇-嗨
Hey,Rich.-Hey.
我很高兴见到你-嗨我的姑娘在这儿呢
I'm so happy to see you.-Hey,there's my girl.
我的天啊
Oh,my God.
圣诞节快乐-这他妈是啥啊
Merry Christmas.-What the fuck is that?
是仁不是吧皮特
Um...-No.Pete.
皮特 我不是跟你说过别这样吗
Pete,I told you not to fucking do this.
我知道但我又不能两手空空的来
I know,but...Well,I can't show up empty-handed.
这臭死了
SUGAR:Ugh,it stinks.
草
Fuck!
那就圣诞节快乐大伙儿
Well,merry Christmas,guys.
快乐在别处吧
Maybe somewhere.
我明白你是出于好心
I understand you were just trying to be nice.
谢了史蒂夫
Thanks,Steve.
今年这附近的圣诞灯都很不错
Good lights in the neighborhood this year.
和去年一样
LEE:Same as last year.
没有啊‘今年摆的比去年多我发现
PETE:No,there's more this year.I noticed--
不是吧你一个个数过了吗
LEE:Really,you counted 'em?
安德森一家还住在那边的街角吗
Do the Andersons still live on the corner there?
他们家看起来不错-他们死了
They're doing it up.-They died.
你敲了每一家的门吗
You knock on every door?
行吧
Okay.
洗手间还在老地方吗
Is the bathroom still right here?
是的就在那边
Yep.It's over there.
-嘿-嘿
MICHELLE:Hey.-Hey.
你还好吗
MICHELLE:How you doing?
就这样你懂的-你没事吧
Yeah,you know...-You okay?
我想和你柳聊来着
I've been wanting to talk to you.
你忙得不可开交
You've been running around like crazy.
是啊事太多了
CARMY:Yeah,it's a lot,so..
是的确实多
Yeah,it's a lot.
是啊
CARMY:Yeah.
我有个想法
I have this idea
不知道你能不能接受
and I just wonder if maybe you'd be open to it.
啥想法-为了你好
What's up?-MICHELLE:Like for your own good
什么事什么事
What is it?What is it?
你想来纽约
You wanna come stay with me
和我住几天吗
for,like,a couple of days in New York?
想不想
Just like...
离开这里
get the fuck outta here?
明白-你懂我意思
Yeah.-MICHELLE:You know.
我觉得你保持头脑清醒
I think it's really important for you to
才是重中之重对吧
keep your head in the game,you know.
集中注意力把心思放在目标上
Stay focused.Keep your eye on the motherfuckin'prize.
我明白你的意思
Yeah.No,I hear you.Um...
行呢我很乐意
Yeah,no,I'd like that.
我希望你认真老虑一下卡米
I'm gonna kinda hold you to it,Carm.
是吗-是的
Yeah?-Yeah.
这个地方对你没好处
This is,um,this isn't good for your head.
对所有人都没好
It's not good for anyone's head,
但关键还是对你没好处
but it's really not good for yours
一我知道我知道一所以
Yeah,I know,I know.-Yeah,so...
但你又能咋办呢是吧
But you know,what are you supposed to do?You know?
你得离开这里
You gotta get outta here.
这就是你该做的
That's what you gotta do.
你过来和我住住多久都行
You just come stay with me any time you want.
我有几家餐馆
I got a couple of restaurants.
我知道我不是行家
I mean,I'm an idiot about this shit,
但我觉得那几家都不错
but I think they're very good.
你喜欢是吧-我喜欢
You like 'em?Yeah.-I do
这样你就可以稍微减压了
And then that way you can just,like,decompress.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表