剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
行吗一行
Okay?-Okay.
我目睹了这里发生的事
I see what happens here,you know,
我知道这对你的影响有多大
and I can see how it gets in your head.
嗯-我不希望你这样
Yeah.-And I don't want that for you.
-好谢谢你-好吗
Okay.Thank you.-MICHELLE:Okay?
-嗯-那你来和我住吗
Yeah.-So you're gonna come?Stay with me?
我试一不吧
I'll try.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油
Keep going.
我明白了
I hear you.
那就这样-好
Okay.-Okay.
爱你-我也是
MICHELLE:Love you.-Alright,you too.
哇不错嘛
RICHIE:Oh wow.Nice
好多
TIFF:Just keeps goin'.
饭菜看起来不错口
RICHIE:Table looks great,D.
你要啥我们坐哪儿
What do you want?Where should we?
我们坐这边-好不错
RICHIE:Hey,we're over there.-TIFF:Okay,cool.
我勒个去
Fuck me with a stick.
挪一下-好的
RICHIE:Scooch forward.-Okay
噢你真贴心
Oh.You're sweet.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
好予
Okay.
你好点了吗宝贝
CICERO:You feeling better,hon?
好多了谢予叔
Yeah.Yeah.Thanks,Unc.
我觉得我在
I think a banana is about
只能吃根香蕉
all I can handle right now.
我觉得我也只能吃香蕉了
Maybe about all I can handle,too.
我觉得气氛开始不对了
I sense this getting dark.
天啊你也有这种感觉吗-嗯嗯
God,you got that feeling?-CICERO:Mm-hmm.
是啊我有这种感觉
Oh,yeah,I got that feeling.
我和你一样叔
I'm right there with you,Unc.
燃起来让圣诞节燃起来
We lit.This Christmas is lit.
你吃过巧克力香蕉吗 蒂芙
You ever have a chocolate-covered banana,Tiff?
我当然吃过
Yeah,of course I have.
你知道吗我们开车来的路
You know,the drive out here we actually,uh,
经过了以前我爸
we passed the stand
带我去吃巧克力香蕉的地方
my dad used to take me to get 'em.
我向天发誓我能闻到那个味道还有我爸的味道
I swear to God,I can smell 'em,you know,and him.
嗯狼奇怪对吧
TIFF:Hmm.-It's weird,right?
我们会记往气晴古龙水的味道
We remember smells.Cologne,you know.
然后这感觉一直挥之不去你知如道吗
Anyway,it's kinda been,uh,sitting with me,you know,
堵在我胸口上-嗯明白
sitting on my chest.-TIFF:Mm-hmm.Yeah.
过了那么多年以后突然间
And all of a sudden,after all these years,
我开始想念那死胖子了
I'm missing that fat fuck.
话说回来你在这儿说要吃香蕉
Anyway,and here you are,you're eating a banana
挺搞笑的-咋说昵
Anyways,kinda funny.-Well.
人在逢年过节的时候就会这样
Funny that it's the holidays,too.
你懂的嗯
You know.-CICERO:Hmm.
回忆杀对吧
All comes back up,doesn't it?
让人毫无性致
It sure does come back up
噢妈呀-噢
CICERO:Oh,boy.-Oh.
噢我明白了
CICERO:Oh,I get it.
真聪明-聪明还是恶心
That's clever.-Is it clever or gross?
你介意坐在儿童桌吗-我一点都不介意
Do you mind sitting at the kiddie table?-I don't mind at all.
你可以坠在儿童桌
MICHELLE:You can sit at the kiddie table.
我宁愿坐在儿童桌
I would prefer to sit at the kiddie table.
准想喝红酒想喝点红酒吗
Who wants wine?Want some wine?
了解市场
FAK:..understand the market.
有个特别回爱的花束
MICHELLE:It has a lovely bouquet.
我喜欢你的上衣很好看
I like your shirt,it looks good.
他戴眼镜的样子像超人
He looks like Clark Kent in his glasses.
噢我真是没礼貌我想谢谢你
Oh.Oh,I'm such an asshole.I wanted to say thank you.
谢啥宝贝-谢谢你给了里奇一个机会
What for,darling?-Oh,for giving Richie a chance.
什么不不不什么
Oh,what?No,no,no.Wh...
宝贝-怎么了
Uh,babe.Um...-TIFF:What?Wh...
你不好意思说出来吗-不不不是的
You're embarrassed to say it?-RICHIE:No,no,no,no.
我不能说吗-这事还没公开呢
I can't talk about it?-It's just not public information yet.
我只是想说声谢谢一 我们能不能
Just wanted to say thank you.-We're just...
啥东西没公开-那个
What's not public information?-RICHIE:Uh..
蒂芙和我聊了一下
You know,Tiff and I were talking earlier,
我只是想告诉她一些关于
and I was just letting her know a little bit about how--
啥东西没公开
What's not public information?
-关于我们那个-理查德
Just how like when we...-CICERO:Richard.
理查德给我闭嘴
Richard,shut the fuck up
理查德我在和蒂芙尼说话
Richard,I'm talking to Tiffany.
我知道我们之前说到
I know,but we were just saying,like,um.
理查德闭嘴
CICERO:Richard...shut up
我在和你老婆聊天
I'm having a conversation with your wife.
蒂芙尼我刚想说什么亲爱的 -呃对
Tiffany,what were you saying,my dear?-Wh...Yeah.
我没搞明白这他妈是什么情况
I don't know what the fuck is going on here,
因为我只是想感谢你
cause I was just gonna thank you
给了里奇一份工作
for giving Richie a job.
看到了吧这并不是
See,that's not entirely...
这不是真的吗-不是
TIFF:It's not true?-RICHIE:No.
不是这么回事吗
Is that not what's happening here?
不是说这是假的-他跟我说
RICHIE:It's not not true.-TIFF:He told me that...
真♥他♥妈♥让人无语
Un-fucking-believable.
他说我给了他一份工作吗- 是啊他跟我说
He told you I gave him a job?-Yeah,he told me he...
他告诉我你给了他一份工作
Yeah,he told me that you gave him a job.
听我说
CICERO:Okay,look.
告诉你实话
Here's the truth,alright?
我很喜欢这家伙
I mean,you know,I'm a big fan of this guy.
我相信他真的
I believe in him.I do.
所以我给予他一份工作
Which is precisely why I gave him a fucking job
对不
Right?
问题是 我现在并不想让这事公之于众
Thing is,I just wanna keep a lid on it for now
因为我不想让那些游手好闲的混混
because I don't want every jagoff in all of the land
都觉得我这儿多的是工作机会
to know that I have all these jobs to give out,
因为我并没有
which I don't.
明白吗
Alright?
对吧理查德
Right,Richard?
对不起真的很抱歉
Yeah.-I'm sorry.I'm really sorry.
我不知道我要保密的
I didn't know I wasn't supposed to say anything.-No,no
亲爱的你怎么会知道呢
My darling,how could you know?
我保证我不会说出去的
TIFF:And I promise you,I will not say,
除非你同意不然我一个字都不会说出去的
I will not say a word until you say that it's okay.
我只想对你说句感谢
But I just wanna say thank you so much
我们真的很感谢你
'cause we really appreciate you.
我也很感谢你
And I appreciate you,too.
感谢你们
The both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还得等着吗我能开吃予吗
Like,do I have to wait?Can I pick?
她马上就出来了
CARMY:She'll be out in a minute.
她应该是马上就出来了
She'll be out in a minute,I think.
我能吃东西了吗
MICHELLE:Can I pick?-Yeah,yeah.
你介意吗
Do you care?
吃吧
CAROL:Go for it.
我们不用先说祷告词吗
MICHELLE:Don't we have to say grace?
她会说的再等几分钟就好
CARMY:Yeah,she'll,she'll be,she'll just be a minute.-Yeah.
怎么了妈
CARMY:What's up,Ma?
oC bo 我没事
I'm fine.
o0 co 我没事
I'm good.
大家都落座予
Everybody's sitting down now.
你筹备的一切都棒极了
You know,everything looks so beautiful.
我自己一人真的坚持不下去了
I don't think I can do this by myself anymore
你不是一个人
You're not by yourself,alright?
有我在呢
I'm right here with you.
现在是但
DONNA:Well,yeah,now,but...
外面那些人压根都不在乎我
Nobody out there gives a shit about me.
才不是这样
CARMY:That's not true.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表