剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
BERZATTO
B-E-R-Z-A-T-T-O.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole
然后她说
And then she's,and then she's like,
你对熊一定了如指学
"I bet you know a lot about bears."
神经病她居然会这么想
God damn her for thinking that you know about bears
是神经病
Yeah.Damn her.
所以你听了这种难以
And how did that incredibly deep,
不可容忍♥的羞辱感觉如何
incredibly penetrating insult make you feel?
我想碾平那个贱♥货♥-碾了她
Like I was gonna roll that bitch.-Yeah,roll that bitch.
好吧我觉得你可能漏了些细节
Okay,now I feel like you're missing some details here.
所以你想眼这女的干 架
You want...Okay.You wanted to fight this woman?
有错的会不会是你
So were you being an asshole maybe?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你刚说想跟她打架
Well,you just said that you wanted to fight her,
所以我问会不会你才是那个怀人
so I asked if perhaps it was you that was the asshole.
你有在听我讲话吗我才不是坏人
Um,are you listening?Hello?I am not the asshole.
她才是那个坏人-这是事实
She's the asshole?-That is a fact.
而你只是为民除害
And you go around rolling assholes.
说的太对了
That is also a fact.
好吧我懂了
Okay,I'm caught up.
总之她对我说
Okay.Anyway,so-so she says to me,
她终于对我说 “我有位过世的朋友
She finally says to me,"My friend who passed away--'
节哀顺变-不是她朋友啦
FAK:Sorry for your loss.-It's not her friend.
你不用让我节哀
MICHELLE:You don't have to apologize to me,dude.
我根本不认识这个女的
I don't know this fucking woman.
这个女的很烦人。尼尔注意听 ●
This woman was,like,annoying.-RICHIE:Pay attention,Neil.Pay attention.
能听我把故事讲完吗
Why don't you listen to my story?
他太了解她了-这故事也太长了
He's gotten to know her so well.This story is taking so long
对但这并不重要不重要
Yeah,but it doesn't matter.It doesn't matter.
重点是她最后对我说
The point is,she finally says to me,
我有个过世的朋友
"I have a friend who passed away.
她是个生物学家专门研究熊
'She was a biologist,and she studied bears.
你知道吗熊很善良很敏感
"And did you know that bears are kind and-and sensitive
而且忠诚无私善解人意
"and devoted and also,um,altruistic and empathetic
而且是出了名的善于共情悲伤
"and-and very commonly known to be adept at grieving?
真的吗-我他妈怎么知道
Is this true?-How the fuck would I possibly know?
我都不知道她是不是在耍我
I-I couldn't tell if this bitch was trying to fuck with me or not.
你有没有对她说那就学熊一样善良和共情吧
Did you say to her,just be kind and empathetic like a bear?
-我当然说了-我认为有道理啊
Yes,I did.-RICHIE:That all does check out.
因为我确实具备以上特质
I share a lot of those traits actually
但还需要说明的一点是
Also,it is important to note
熊是一种攻击性很强很强的动物
that bears are incredibly,incredibly aggressive.
你跟他们到底是什么关系来着
And how were you related to them again?
-明友啊-是啊
Through friendship.-TED:Yeah
跟我们一样-不一样
Like us.-Not like you.
是啊没有血缘关系就是朋友
FAK:Yeah.We're related through friendship.
慢着慢着
Whoa,whoa,whoa.-Whoa,whoa,whoa.
我有次在北加州徒步旅行
I was hiking once in Northern California
我目睹一只熊飞快地爬上了树
and I saw a bear run up a tree so goddamn fast,
给我吓傻了
and I did not like it at all.
你什么时候去北加州了
When were you in Northern California?
没认识你之前我一直呆在那
Um,most of my life before we met?
我告诉过你我来自加州
And very weird that you are now
但你一副很惊讶的表情就让气氛很奇怪
acting like I never told you I'm from California.
但更奇怪的是
What's super weird is that
你刚才说的是北加州
you just said Northern California.
这么用词是有点奇怪
That was weird how I said it.
我以为听着会很优雅
I thought it sounded elegant.
-超优雅-对
Super elegant.-TED:Yeah.
卡梅尔小镇呢
Carmel-by-the-Sea,looking at--
叮咚 你们啥呢
Bing-bong.What you guys talking about?
熊
STEVEN:Bears.
熊队吗 85年41年还是63年
Oh!85?41?63?
不是在聊猛兽
Where are we at?-No,the animal.
哦蒙戈嘿
Oh,Mongo.Hey.
你好啊哥-838次职业抢断
What up,pimp?-838 career tackles
-得分-得分带我们赢
Get some.-TED:Get some.Take us there.
熊一样的男人
STEVEN:A...a real bear.
带我们赢-谢谢先生
Take us there.-Thank you,sir.
没错是的史蒂夫·麦克麦克尔
LEE:Yeah.Steve McMichael.
对传奇大佬
Yeah.The man.
我们铆的是实实在在的熊
MICHELLE:We are talking about an actual animal,
不是棒球运动员
not a baseball player.
我天
Oh,God,
这假放得真没劲儿
These holidays are exhausting
-操-什么情况
DONNA:Okay.Oh,fuck!-What the hell was that?
没事就是个疯子在骂街
Yeah,it's just some crazy person yelling "fuck.'
我去给扣姨搭把手一别别别别
I'm gonna go lend Auntie D a hand.-ALL:No,no,no,no,no.
让他去让他去-别这么做
LEE:Let him,let him.-TED:Do not do that.
去吧门边有藏头和十字架
Go ahead,there's a garlic bulb and a cross by the door.
只要别跟她眼神交流
Just don't make eye contact.
当心 -她那边
Be careful.-I'm sure she could use
肯定需要帮忙结果
an extra pair of hands in there.Excuse me.
史蒂文史蒂文
Steven.Steven.
还是去了-手注意离她的嘴远一点
There he goes.Don't get your hand near her mouth.
这主意其实不咋地
MICHELLE:This is a bad idea.
会很顺利的-我不觉得
It's gonna go well.-MICHELLE:I don't think so.
我想要你
♪want you
现在就想要你
JI want you right now J
卖♥♥相很好
SUGAR:That looks good.
-该死-没事没事
DONNA:Oh,fucking shit!-Okay,okay,okay.
妈的-没事妈我来我来我来
DONNA:Fuck!-It's okay,Ma.I got it.I got it.I got it.
全家所有人的事都要我一个人做吗-不不不
It's like I fuckin'have to do everything for everyone.-SUGAR:No,no,no.
个帮忙的都没有
No one fucking lifts a finger to help me.
听着我在收拾了
Look,I'm getting it right now.
能上楼把你♥爸♥的枪从抽屉里拿下来吗
Can you just go upstairs and get Dad's gun out of my drawer,
我想一枪崩了自己
and I think I'm just gonna blow my fuckin'brains out,
你们好自己准备晚饭
and then you guys can make dinner,
反正也没人会记得我
because I don't think anyone would fuckin'miss me.
不不妈你没事的-对你们自己做饭
No,no,Ma,Ma,you're good.-Yes,you can finish dinner.
你很好你没事-没一个人会记得我
You're good.You're okay!-DONNA:You won't even miss me.
你没事的没事的-一 个人都没有
You're okay!You're okay!-DONNA:You won't even--
嘿口姨-他妈的混♥蛋♥
Hey,Donna,Aunt D do you---Oh,motherfucking asshole!
操一滚出去
Fuck!Fuck!-Out,out.
操拜托-好的
Fuck!Come on!-SUGAR:Okay.
滚出去-好吧好吧
DONNA:Get the fuck out!-Yeah.Okay.
我先把这个端出来
Okay,I'm gonna,I'm gonna take this out.
我得把这个拿出来
I'm gonna take this out.
娜塔莉-恩
Natalie?-Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
你能抱抱我吗
Will...Will you hug me?
当然
Yeah,of course.
没有一个人记得我的好
They won't fuckin miss me.
当时情况真的
Things are like,you know,
已经脱离控制了
really starting to spiral out of fucking control.
没错没有回头路了
Oh,we are past the point of no return.
你知道情况很不妙
It's not good,you know.
我就到了第二天早 上
And now it's like the next morning,right?
我么都磕高了嗨的不行
And we're like,fucking rocked.Rocked!
我看着他整个人都
Like,I look over at him and I'm like...
天真的难以置信我真的
Well,Jesus fucking Christ,man.I'm like...
你就站在我面前我一点都认不出来
Because I'm looking at you and I don't even recognize you.
完全就像个怪物
MIKEY:It's like a monster.
我当时说麦克尔
RICHIE:I'm like,Michael?
对因为你看起来像怪物啊兄弟
Yeah,because you look like a fucking monster,bro.
我说麦基-我都不确定是不是
I was like,"Mikey?"I couldn't even tell if it was--
麦基我们在哪儿
"Mikey,where are we?"
但不完全是这样
RICHIE:That's...That's not...That's not exactly..
不全是这样快吓死了真的
That's not exactly right.-Scared as shit.He was!
绝对是这样仁不全是
That's exactly right.-RICHIE:That's not exactly true.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表