剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我不想破坏掉
And I don't wanna hurt it.
不 你不会破坏的
No, you're not gonna hurt it.
我向你保证
I promise.I promise.
再说了我们还得在孩子出生前
Plus, we gotta get all the dinners in
把该招待的人招待完
before the baby, so..
什么孩子
Whose baby?
哦你和娜塔莉
Oh, you and Natalie.
我以为她
I thought she.
太好了
That's wonderful. -PETE: Oh.
真是太好了皮特
That's wonderful, Pete.
唐娜
Donna, uh..
你真给我出难题了
I-I-I don't know what to do
就当是你帮我个忙行吗
Could you ju. Could you help me?
你能进来吗我们
Could you just come in and we'll..
皮特
你真贴心
Pete, you're very sweet.
你很贴心
You're sweet.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
我保证我会
And I promise you, I will, I will.
我会打电♥话♥给他们我会光临餐厅
I will call them. I will come in.
我会会跟他们好好聊聊
I will.. I will talk to them.
我都会做
但我需要听到你说
没关系
I will. I'm just. I need you to say it's okay.
唐娜别
Donna, don't..
请你对我说没关系
DONNA: I need you to say it's okay.
拜托了皮特
Pete, please.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好22桌出餐
RICHIE: Okay, walk 22.
51出餐
Walk 51.
T我要的T骨牛排在哪
T, where's my T-bone for six?
正在准备呢大厨 -棒棒哒
TINA: Walking, Chef. -RICHIE: Beautiful.
诶那个新人呢-不见了
Yo, where's the new kid? -Disappeared.
马库斯把那小子找到
Yo, Marcus, find that motherfucker
-是大厨-好
MARCUS: Yes, Chef. -Okay. And..
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you!
-耶-耶
Yeah! -ALL: Yes!
太他妈爽了
CHEF: Fuck yeah!
对
RICHIE: Yes!
在哪儿呢
Where is t
伙计
THE BEAR
Dude? Dude..
你这是在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
-哥们儿你手里是白粉吗 -天
Dawg, is-is that meth? -JOSH: Oh, God.
不算吧哥们真抱歉
Barely. Dude, I'm so sorry.
-不-不是就一点点
No. -JOSH: No, no, no. Just a little bit
- 不行 你玩得也太野了 -这有助于我专心工作
No, that is wild. -JOSH: It helps me work
真抱歉亲爱的
I'm so sorry. Honey.
你不用道歉的
You don't have to apologize
嘿你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事没事
PETE: Yeah. Yeah.
这一切真美妙
This is.. so great.
非常棒
It's awesome.
是的
Yeah.
-不不不我可能得解雇你-什么
No, no, no. I think I gotta fire you. -What?
什么就因为这个
What? For this?
-是啊 -你认真的吗
MARCUS: Yeah. -Are you fucking serious?
这样吧让我先问去问下
I mean, I-I-I think so. Let me check.
-我马上回来-对你去问问
I'll be right there. -JOSH: Yeah, check, check.
嘿嘿 -待在那别动
Hey, hey. -Stay right there.
你反应也不用这么奇怪吧兄弟
You are being so fucking weird, man
操操
Fuck. Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck, fuck.
真的操了
Fucking fuck.
几率被你说对了
The odds were right.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说其实挺难的
I mean, you. you know, this isn't easy
什么挺难的
What isn't easy?
你知道这里很多人
You know, it's a lot of people,
有那么多的往事
a lot of history.
太难承受了
It's just a lot.
是啊这
Yeah. Yeah, it's..
她不来我也不会怪她
PETE: I wouldn't hold it against her
-不会吗-这次不会
No? -Not this one
大厨-啥事
Chef. -Yes.
我知道今天我们之间怪怪的。-不怪啊
I know things have been weird between us today. -No
我只想说我发现一个改善我们关系的好办法
I know.. I'm just saying, I think I've found something that'l make it better.
好吧什么办法
Okay. What is that?
我发现乔什在巷子里吸可♥卡♥因♥
I found Josh smoking crack in the alley.
我好吧一是啊一
I-- Okay. Uh.. -Yeah.
玩得也太野了-我也是这么说的
That's wild. -That's what I said.
-对 -他说能让他专心工作
Right. -He said it makes him kick so much ass.
是他瞎编的借口吧
I mean, that just can't be true.
但你也看到他之前切胡萝卜的样子了
mean, we saw him cutting those carrots earlier
宝贝
SUGAR: Babe.
别这样啊怎么了
No, no, no. What's wrong?
没事
PETE: Nothing.
我只是
Ijust.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
杰弗里
你还好吗
Jeffrey, are you okay?
我们很好啊我们做得很好
Cause we're good. We're doing really good
T我觉得我是故意这么对自己的
T, I think I did this to myself.
你怎么对自己
Did what to yourself?
咱们啥时候订了亨氏芥末酱
When did we start ordering Heinz Mustard
不一直都是纷乐旗家的吗
instead of French's?
上周啊·
你故意对自己怎么样
亲爱的
Uh, last week. What did you do to yourself, honey?
我说我得炒了他但要先和你确认下
I told him I have to fire him but I need to check with you.
对 是该炒了他你该当场炒了他
No, no. You can fire him. You should fire him immediately.
行吧那我就去跟他说别让他再来了
Alright, cool. I'm gonna fire him before he comes back in here
好吧谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
顺便说一下乔希走人了
Josh is 86'd, by the way.
是-大厨
ALL: Yes, Chef.
我也爱你
亲爱的
I love you too, buddy.
看来我今后要在这里工作了
I think I work here now.
因为你精于此道-管他呢对吧
Well, you're good at it. -SUGAR: Fuck it. Right?
好吧51号♥桌送惊喜
Okay. Surprise on 51, please.
是什么
卡利诺夫斯基先生
And what's that? Mr. Kalinowski?
甜点先生
Dessert, sir.
我就不吃了加里
CICERO: None for me, Gary.
非常感谢但今晚不行
Thank you very much. Not tonight.
我有不用了
I've, uh..I'm good.
杰里莫维奇先生执意邀您收下
Mr. Jerimovich insisted.
-哦是吗 -是的
Oh, he did, did he? -He did.
嘿
他是想要害死我吧
What, is he trying to fuckin'kill me?
巧克力香蕉
SWEEPS: Chocolate banana.
你
You, um.
能替我向杰里莫维奇先生道个谢吗
You tell Mr. Jerimovich thank you for me?
-好的-谢谢
SWEEPS: I will. -Thank you.
请慢用
SWEEPS: Enjoy.
蒂娜
Tina?
我
I'm, uh..
我在自己餐厅的开幕之夜
I'm stuck in a goddamn refrigerator
被困在他妈的冷窖里了
on the opening night of my fuckin'restaurant
因为我错过了托尼的电♥话♥
because I didn't have reception when Tony called.
炉灶上面的架子也装错了
And there's-there's shelves on the wrong side
用餐区的壁画品味奇差
and there's art that's fucking shit,
大家连胶带都不会撕
and-and we're tearing tape like assholes,
我就是我
and I just, I..
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表