剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
因为我在修煤气管道啊
I was fixing the gas line.
对我现在穿西装了
Well,I wear suits now.
好恶心呢
That's so sick.
尼尔亲你能出去吗
Neil,honey,can you get the fuck outta here?
你把这儿都弄脏了
You're getting dirt everywhere.
我能作为亲友出席吗
Well...can my sister come to Friends and Family?
弗兰斯·法克吗
Francie Fak?
让上她去死吧亲爱的
No,she can go fuck,my love
是因为那件事吗还是
Is it 'cause of the thing or like--
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你不会吧
You--Really?
动动脑子行吗-好吧
Use your brain,babe.-FAK:Yeah.
“是因为那件事吗·还意思问
"Is it because of the thing?"
顺人精别来亲友场
No gavones at Friends and Family
弗兰斯·法克
Francie Fak.
蠢货
SUGAR:Stupid...
听着娜塔莉如果我能做点什么
Look,Natalie,you know,if there's anything at all
让你的担子更轻告诉我
that I can do to make your life here easier,tell me,
我一定去做
I'll fucking do it.
我需要这家餐厅开下去
I need this place to work.
我们都需要这家餐厅成功
We need this place to work.
步一步来
Baby steps.
咱俩今天面试前场服务生
Okay?You and I will interview front of house today.
好的
Okay.-SUGAR:Okay.
说好了
Deal.-SUGAR:Deal.
说好了
Deal.
瞧瞧啊我的美人儿啊
Oh-ho-ho.Ma.Ma que bella.
是啊-我天啊
SUGAR:Yep.-RICHIE:Oh,my God
我知道
I know.
时间都他妈去哪了
Where the fuck does the time go?
我不知道
SUGAR:I don't know.
谢谢你道歉
Thank you for apologizing.
好吧
Okay.
操作台需要能看到
TINA:Garde manger needs to see.
冷盘存放台的情况-借过
CARMY:Corner.-TINA:...at the station.
借过借过
Behind.Behind.-SYDNEY:Behind.Behind.
嘿嘿
Um,hey,hey.
我想给你看点东西
I wanted to,uh,show you something.
我老虑了
Um...I was thinking about the,uh,
那个葡萄和骨汤主意
the-the grapes and the bone broth.
对吧-对
Right?Um...-SYDNEY:Sure.
等等这是什么
Wait.What is this?
这是图画吗 我们现在要用画的了
Are we,are we drawing?Are we doing drawings now?
不是我只能画下来因为现在没有火
Well,no.I had to draw these 'cause we didn't have the heat,
我没法做出来给你看-你只能画下来
so I couldn't show you---You had to draw them?
但你画得比西斯廷教堂的壁画还好
So then you,like,whip out these fuckin'Sistine Chapel--
瞧这里还有阴影-对没错
Like,there's,like,shading here.-Yeah.Right.
好吧听者
Okay,just listen.So,uh,uh...
我在想我们可以把
I-I was thinking,we'd do the,uh,
冰葡萄单独放在碗里对吧
frozen grapes in a bowl standalone,right?
然后我们把肉汤倒在上面
And then---We'd pour the broth over hot.
完全正确-在餐宗上完成想法不错
CARMY:Yes.Exactly.-Tableside.That's nice.
然后我还有个想法
And then I did...I had this other thought that,um...
一} 清理 一下主厨-抱歉
TINA:Housekeeping,Chef.-I'm sorry,that's just,that's actually..
这玩意儿看得我难受
This is just driving me fuckin'crazy.
顺便说一下这个火腿
SYDNEY:This,um,prosciutto,by the way,
知首食材要从哪儿进货的吗
do we know where we're sourcing this?
知道
Uh,yeah,yeah.
我高中的老铁
My homie,uh,from high school,
他有个伊比利亚的公♥司♥
he's running an Iberico account,and,uh,
他会帮我们牵线的-很好
so he's gonna hook it up.-SYDNEY:Great.Okay.
我们是通过他谈交易还是
Uh,did we talk to him about a deal or...
对我给你他的电♥话♥
Uh,yeah,I'll give you his number
你可以直接打给他
and,uh,you can go ahead and you can call him.
哦顺便说下我们可以通过
Oh,um,we can get tardivo at the same place
菠蒂供应商进货菊苣
that we're getting our spinach,by the way
不不不
So...-Oh,no,no.We actually
龙门不费报岸
We don't need the spinach anymore.
为么
Why don't we need the spinach anymore?
我有个想法你可以
Well,I had a thought,if you could just,um...
谢我在罢盈
Thank you.I had a thought on,um...
有个想法
on plating.
我给你看哈
Um,I'll show you...
在这里一这看起来像混搭蒂单
...uh,here.-This looks kinda like a chaos menu
不这是一份带着小巧思的混搭蒂单
Well,no,it's like,it's a thoughtful chaos menu.
听着我跟克菜尔
Oh.-Look,Claire and I,
昨晚谈到了这个蒂单
we were talking about it last night,
她让我意识到也许我太执着于呈现
and-and she helped me realize that maybe I was clinging on
比
to some things that...
怎么说呢
I don't know,maybe I just,
我已经不那么在乎的东西
I don't care that much about anymore.
这是好事对吧
Right?And this is good,right?
因为正合你意
Cause this is,this is what you wanted.
恩是的-没错
Uh,yeah,it is.Yeah.-CARMY:Right
好吧
Um,yeah,okay.
是的
Yeah.Uh,yeah
很好那就代我向克莱尔道谢咯
Great.Tell Claire I said thank you,then
慢慢来
TINA:Take your time.
没问题一没问题
Yeah,totally.-Totally.
你怎么予为什么欲言又止
Yo.Why are you being like that?What's up?
我我竟不知道今后蒂单
I just,um,I didn't know that we were,like,
都费交给克葬尔审阅了
running our menu by Claire.
不是让克菜尔审阅蒂单
We're not running the menu by Claire.
那修改后的销货成本也要发你女友一份吗
Should I also send my revised COGS to your girlfriend?
什么东西都不需要发她她也不是我女友
You don't need to send anything--She's not my girlfriend.
她连你女友都不是-对
So she's not even your girlfriend.-Right.
我们都费一起安菜单了
And we're,like,arranging this menu--
她没在安排什么
She's not arranging anything,
她也没看蒂单
and she's not looking at the menu.
她看了啊-你一开始就不想要那道蒂
Yeah she is,man.-This is what you wanted originally,
现在不是得偿所愿了吗多好啊
and that's what I'm giving you,and so awesome?
一才不好-抱歉
No,not awesome.-CARMY:And I'm sorry
我讨厌了奶油卷一辈子
I,like,fucking,like,hated cannolis my whole life
而现在-多列够夠多了
and now---Stop,stop.Stop.
停
Stop.
对不起-是我对不起
Sorry.-SYDNEY:I'm sorry.
好吗我很累
Okay?I'm tired.
不不不是我对不起-我一直都很累
No.No,no,no.I'm sorry.-I'm...I've-Ive been tired
是真的疲惫所以态度不好
but I'm really tired,and that wasn't cool.
-我也是-好吧
Yes.Same.-SYDNEY:And...Okay.
-我也累了-行吧
I am tired.And,um...-Alright.
你觉得我哪里错了
CARMY:Like,wherever I'm-I'm-I'm fuckin'up,
就直说
just let me know I'm-I'm fuckin'up
因为我你知道真的很尽力了
cause I am,like,I'm...You know,I'm trying
我知道你尽力了我都看到了
I know that you're trying.I see that you're trying
当然了这些漂亮的画作
Obviously.You're fuckin'doing these beautiful drawings
也说明你很努力了
Obviously you're trying,it's--
是啊-对
CARMY:Right.-Yeah.
好吧那我们就
Okay,so we're like...
没事了吧回到正轨了吧
We're okay?We're back?
没事了-很好
We are good.-CARMY:Good
我觉得你需要下定决心
I just think you need to decide.
什么意思什么事下定决心
What do you mean?What do I need to decide?
很多事情
SYDNEY:I mean,many things.
但最主要的是决定她到底
But chief among them might be if this person
是你女友还是女性朋友
is your girlfriend or your friend that's a girl.
-对没错-所以
Yeah,right,that's...-SYDNEY:So..
这样很渣吗-总之不太好
I'm being shitty?-SYDNEY:I mean,not great.
好的-对
Okay.-SYDNEY:Yeah.
听着我不不想当混球的
Listen,I don't,I don't,I don't wanna be,uh,shitty
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表