剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
♪Merry Christmas 圣斑快牙乐2
我晚不想打架
♪Idon't want to fight tonight♪
妈
Ma.
卡姆
Carmen.
我撒得到处都是
I'm spilling shit everywhere.
龙虾下的进度落后了
And I'm behind on the lobster.
卡米我有个问题
Carmen,I have a question.
表姐米歇尔的朋友史蒂文是同性恋吗
Is cousin Michelle's friend Steven,is he gay?
谁是同性恋妈
Is who gay?Ma.Ma,Ma,Ma.
你为什么要做鱼餐
Why are you doing the seven fishes thing?
这玩意儿从没入吃一不不不
Nobody ever eats this shit.No,no,no.
史蒂文他是同性恋吗我的意思是 他看起来有点同性恋
Steven,is he gay?I mean,he seems kinda gay.
你知道他很有艺术感而且
You know,he's arty and...
我的意思是我爱他和他的 一切
I mean,I love him and everything
但我认为他是同性恋
but he's gay,I think.
而且这是传究
And it's tradition.
他是同性恋是种传统吗
It's tradition that he's gay?
不我是指七鱼餐
No.The seven fishes.
你以为我从今天凌晨4点开始
What the fuck do you think I've been doing this
直在干什么
since 4:00 this morning for?
可以妈嘿我能帮上忙吗
Okay.Ma,hey,how can I help?
你可以把叉子准备下
Uh,you can fix the forks._
我想给酒里加个澉榄
Um,I just need some olives for the drinks.
我什么都不碰
I'm not gonna touch nothing
天啊什么闻起来这么香
Oh,my God.What smells so good?
天啊-我呗
Oh,my God.That'd be me
是你吗-检查 一下
Is it you?-Check.
过来
Come here.
是你
Oh,it is you.
嘿嘿-你好吗
Hey.Hey.-How are you?
甜点是什么-不不不
What's for dessert?-No,no,no,no.
你带来了蛋糕
You brought the cake.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
嘿影-干嘛
MAN:Hey,there.-DONNA:Yeah.
-嘿卡姆在呢
Hey,Carmen.-CARMY:Yeah.
别再搞得乱七八糖予
Stop giving me shit about it.
什么什么
What?What?
我只是想做一件好事宗爱的
I'm just trying to do a nice thing,honey.
快停下来别给我搞砸了
Just-just stop,like,fucking with it.
好的算了-就这么做吧
Alright.alright.Forget it.Yeah.-DONNA:Just do it.
夫人我们的滑板在这里吗-不在
Mrs.B,are our skateboards in here?-DONNA:No!
不不不
No,ng,no,no,no,no!
出达出去- 怎么了卡姆
Faks,out,out,out.-TED:What's up,Carm?
麦克尔说我们的滑板在这里
Michael said that our skateboards were in here.
你还好吗妈-出去出去
How you doing,Ma?-Out,out.
厨房♥可是个精细的地方
This is a delicate operation.
大尼尔给我们买♥♥了滑板
Big Neil got us skateboards.
你让我很激动你让我很上头
You make me hot.You make me very hot.
请问我们可以留下过夜吗
Do you think that we can sleepover--
圣弧节不过夜他妈的什么
There's no sleepovers at Christmas.What the fuck?
不 我门回以过夜
No,we can sleepover.
不圣诞节不能留宿
No,you can't sleepover on Christmas.
个行-不行吗
No.Mm-mmm.-FAK:No?No
大尼尔给我们买♥♥了滑板
Big Neil got us skateboards.
快给我闭嘴
You know what?Shut up.
麦克尔-麦克尔把它们藏了起来
Michael!-Michael hid 'em.
嘿麦克尔进来麦克
Hey,Michael.Get in here.Mike?
麦克-法克一直用些蠢事来烦我
Mike.-The Faks are asking me stupid things--
妈你还好吗一是的是的我们很好
Ma,are you good?Yeah,yeah,we're good.
-妈你-嘿嘿
Ma,you---CARMY:Hey,hey,hey.
你能从车♥库♥里
Can you,uh,can you grab some paper towels
拿些纸巾吗 糖糖
from the garage,Sug?
哟麦克你好
Yo,Mike,what's up?
你好吗-你好麦克
FAK:How you doing?-TED:What's up,Mike?
哟你好麦克-你都是成年人
Yo,what's up,Mike?-You're like a grown man,
你为什么要找他妈的滑板
why are you looking for a fuckin'skateboard?
我要搞点副业-帮我个城
I got a little side hustle.-MIKEY:Do me a favor.
去库里拿些冰
Go get some ice from the garage.
好的-那我做什么
On it.DONNA:Okay.What was I doing?
好的-等等等等
Okay.DONNA:Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.
蛋糕在哪里
Where's the cake?
蛋糕在哪里-正在解冻妈没事
Where's the cake?-It's defrosting,Ma,it's fine.
-妈 你为什么不让他帮你 可以可以
Ma,why don't you let him help you?-Okay.Okay.
他他妈的就是干这个的
It's all he fucking does.
他会很棒的-那是什么
He'd be great.What was that?
这是干麻是要一口闷么
What was that?Like a,that was a shot or...
麦基他在帮我别管
Mikey,he is helping me.Back off.
二口阀什么对
Is that a shot?What?Yeah.
我是个厨子
I'm the guy that does food.
那你是什么
You're the guy that what?You-you,uh..
你功了100多家公♥司♥
You start 100 different businesses
没一家能开得下去
and have zero follow-through.
卡姆你帮我检查下鲈鱼
DONNA:Carmen,I need you to check the branzino.-Wow.
我觉得那确实是一口闷卡姆
I feel like that was a shot,Carm.
看这就是我不想回家的原因
Okay,this is why,this is why I didn't wanna come home
这就是原因-去你的
This is why.-Fuck you.
什么怎么了-你♥他♥妈♥为啥这样讲
What the fuck?What?-Why the fuck would you say that?
今天是他妈的圣诞节你却说你不想回家
It's fuckin'Christmas.Why would you say you didn't wanna come back?
算子行么随便吧
Whatever,okay?Whatever.
随使好
MIKEY:Whatever.Okay.
我们很高兴你回来了卡姆
We're very happy you're home,Carm.
-是的-我们真♥他♥妈♥为你骄傲
DONNA:Yes,we are.-We're all very fucking proud of you.
我们都他妈的爱你-我他妈又不是小孩
We all really fuckin'love you.-I'm not a fuckin'baby.
那就跟别娘们儿似的说出来
Then stop being a fuckin'pussy and say the words
别像个娘们儿他妈说出来啊说
Stop being a pussy.Just say the fuckin'words.-DONNA:Say the words.
卡门别这样一说啊
Carmen,come on.-Just say the words.
说出来啊
DONNA:Just say it.
-我爱你-哦
I love you.-DONNA:Ohh!
谢谢你谢谢你-谢谢你
MIKEY:Thank you.Thank you.-DONNA:Thank you.
-谢谢-好了
Thank you.-DONNA:Okay.
熊回家了真高兴
So happy the bear's home.
我也很高兴快过来太开心了
DONNA:Yes,I'm happy.Come here.I am happy.
嗨是的-好吧大家都高兴
Hi.Yeah.Okay.-DONNA:Happy,happy.
-谢谢-他能回来真好
CARMY:Thank you.-You know,it's nice he's back.
我们一年才能见他一次
We get him only once a year.
都高攀不上人家了
CARMY:Mom.-DONNA:He's too fancy for us
好了卡门你帮我听着点
Okay,Carmen,I need you to pay attention.
好的-不是你过
CARMY:Yeah,yeah.-Alright?No,come here.
什么所以计时器一响
CARMY:What?-So when that timer goes off...
你得记得把
Uh-huh.-...I need you to remember
把牡蛎放进去
to put the Rockefellers in,
把洋蓟拿出来
um,and-and take out the artichokes,
烤箱空了个位置出来
which leaves an open oven.
别忙活了听我说
Stop doing something and just listen.
好的好的我在听
CARMY:Okay.Alright,I hear you,I hear you.
我测说什么了生什么哦哦
What was I saying?-CARMY:What?What?
你说烤箱得腾出一个空位
We were saying we gotta free up one of the slots
是吧-对对烤箱空了
in the oven,right?Yes.Okay.-DONNA:Right,oven slot.
然后我们把洋蓟拿出来
So then,we take the artichokes out.
然后你把鲈鱼放在上面
So then I need you to put the branzino on the top
让它稍微烤到
and let it broil and just get that
上面微微焦黄
nice little crispy bit on top
嗯-然后记得把计时器调回两分钟
Uh-huh.-And then I need to remember to set this timer back
再把龙虾放进表
to two minutes to drop the lobsters back in.
倒计时器响后
And then when that goes off,
你需要把鲈鱼拿出来
I need you to take the branzino out.
别忘了搅拌肉汁
And-and don't forget to stir the gravy.
我天啊-为什么要肉汁于什么
Oh,my God.-Why?What do we got gravy for?
因为没人能得到
Because nobody gets this shit.
列太难受了我吐得毛衣上都是
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表