剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我们还是别聊这个了
Let's just, let's not talk about it, actually.
我不是特别想聊
I don't wanna talk about it.
可你都提3次了
It's like the third time you mentioned it.
可你都提三次了
It's like the third time you mentioned it.
你确定你不想聊吗
You sure you don't wanna talk about it?
好吧就是氛围不对
你知道么
Yeah, 'cause it's like a vibe, you know.
-什么氛围-就是那种
What's the vibe? -The vibe is just like,
不对劲儿感觉怪尴尬的
it's off, something's off.
就像他更希望我是个水管工
Like, he'd be happier if I was a plumber or something.
-借过-借过
Huh. Corner. -Corner.
你♥爸♥不觉得你是废柴好吗
Your dad doesn't think you're a loser, yeah?
什么我说他觉得我废柴了吗
What? Did I say he thinks I'm a loser?
你觉得他会把我当废柴吗
Do you think he thinks I'm a loser?
哟你们这边没事吧
Yo. You guys okay?
没事没事
SWEEPS AND EBRA; Yeah, yeah, yeah
还有能挽救的吗
Any of it salvageable?
-没有-好的
SWEEPS: No. -EBRA: Yes.
-有的-妈的
Yes. -Fuck.
听着你♥爸♥不理解你是正常的
Look, it's probably hard for your dad to be supportive
因为他不明白你为啥要选这份报酬不高
because he doesn't understand that this job doesn't pay much
前途不大
It doesn't amount to anything and, uh,
而且跟本没啥意义的工作懂吗
it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, you know.
嘿你们这边如何了大厨们
Uh, hey, how are we doing, Chefs?
- 很糟糕- 不太好
Bad. -Not good.
行吧很好
Cool. Good.
-你什么时候去见他-今晚
When are you gonna see him? -Um, tonight.
我妈的生日晚餐
My Mom's birthday dinner.
- 那很好啊 - 是啊
】真棒
That'll be nice. -SYDNEY: Yeah, super.
一会儿还能讨论菜单吗
Are we still good to jam on menu later?
好的
大厨 -好的
CARMY: Yes, Chef. -SYDNEY: Okay.
-卡姆 那个修冰箱的 -哟
Yo, Carm, fridge guy. -Yo
我会给他回电♥话♥的
I'll call him back.
我的错
My bad.
-哟-你好
Yo. -CARMY: Yo.
厕所还没修好-我知道
Toilet's still fucked. -SUGAR: I'm aware.
我还在跟他谈
I'm trading with the guy.
那个门把手不能买♥♥
No go on the door-pull.
但那是关键要素
That's a really crucial part.
要价5于呢 -是的
They are 5K. -CARMY: Yeah.
没错是意大利手工铸造的
They're hand cast in Italy.
没错
可我们在伊利诺伊啊
Yeah, and we're in Illinois.
那丹麦柚木的怎么样
Ugh, what about the Danish teak?
那要花3千你说2千就够的
Hmm. Those are 3K, which you said cost 2K
那个青铜野兽派风格的呢
The bronze brutalist?
这个2千能拿下
Those are actually 2K.
就买♥♥那个内珀维尔镍制的吧
You can have the Naperville Nickel.
你还好吗娜塔
Are you feeling okay, Nat?
你脸色有点苍白
By the way, you look a little pale.
有点像内珀维尔镍制的
Is it the Naperville Nickel?
我没事
I'm fine. Just, uh..
我有时会看起来像二月
Sometimes I look like February.
行吧
Sure.
-对了卡姆-你说
Also, Carm.. -CARMY: Yeah.
你叉子的数量不太乐观
SUGAR: Your fork numbers, not fantastic.
-太多了是吗 -太少了
We have too many? -Too few.
什么我跟你保证
What? I promise you,
叉子绝对够了甜心
there aren't too few forks, Sugar.
真有效率啊
SUGAR: Okay, this is productive.
等不及要跟你聊聊勺子了
I can't wait to talk about spoons.
- 对了电♥话♥在哪儿 -哦
Hey, where's the phone? -Oh.
被马库斯弄坏了你能订个新的吗
Marcus just broke it. Can you order a new one?
可以 你咋不去死呢
Sure. You can shove it up your ass.
我晚点要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道能不能安慰到你
If it makes you feel any better,
但我老姐也不把我当天才
my sister doesn't think I'm a genius, so.
心理平衡了
It doesn't hurt.
把砂纸绑在杆子上
.have your sandpaper attached to your pole.
这样来回刷几下
Make a few passes up and down like this
这个视频有多长
How long is this video?
记得要多刷几遍
ORIGINAL
MAN : And you wanna make sure to spend extra time.
闭嘴
ORIGINAL
Stop.
所有凹凸不平的斑点
MAN: ..any uneven spots
好
Alright.
好了先生们
Alright, gentlemen
这次行动归我接管了
I'm taking over this operation.
我们得把这些油漆都剥掉
Now before we can execute a deep clean,
次才能进行彻底清理
GINAL
we gotta peel all this paint.
EF
我刚不就这么说的吗
That's what I just said.
对但你没说
Yeah, but what you didn't say,
你没说我们为什么要移♥动♥
what you didn't say is that there's no reason
这些储物柜两次
to move these lockers twice
马库斯我们有腻了吗
Marcus, we got putty?
我们刮墙之前
We have to move everything out
得把所有东西都搬出去
before we scrape.
里奇你没认真听我说哦
Richie, you're not listening.
听着我不想选边站
Look, I don't wanna choose sides,
但且前最好的办法
but it seems like moving the lockers
是把储物柜搬走
is the best way to do this.
马科斯打死我都想不到有一天
Wow, Marcus, I never thought I'd see the day
你会站尼尔·杰夫结盟
GOLAN
where you would form an actual alliance with Neil Geoff.
里奇这不是结盟
这是基术常识
Alright, Richie, it's not an alliance. It's just like common sense-
我听着就是结盟
It sure sounded like an alliance.
不是的 这是常识啊
No, no. It's just like common sense.
先把储物柜搬开
Move the lockers first.
我看过行家的
I'm watching a guy who does this shit
INAL
BEEF
of CHICAG
all the fuckin'time.
教学视频
他就铺了一层防水布
He just tarps over
我是想给你们这些懒汉省步骤
I'm trying to save you lizards some moves here
这样吧你把餐厅一半的人都过来
I'll tell you what, you take half the guys in the dining room-
- 只有咱们仨啊-哥们我现在就需要
There's only three guys. -Dude, I need
所有人帮忙来搬储物柜
all the hands to move the lockers out right now
行没问题就照你说的做
Okay, fine. We'll do it your way.
你找两个EEF
You take, uh, two guysTEIA
- 这不还按你的方式来嘛-好吗
It's still your fuckin'way. -RICHIE: Good? Go
这不是我的方式
No, it's not my fuckin'way.
也不用选边站
There's not sides!
这件事只有一种方式
正确的方式
There's one way, it's the fuckin'right way!
你看啊
Watch this.
小娜-你给妈打电♥话♥了
B
Nat? -You just, you called Mom?
-你给妈打电♥话♥了-对亲
You called Mom? -Yes, honey.
好吧听着
Okay, listen, so..
好吧我只想好好做
BEEF
Okay, I just wanna do it right.
我觉得在刮墙之前
And I do think that we need to move the lockers out first
要先把储物柜搬出去
before we scrape.
那就先把储物柜搬出去啊亲爱的
So then move the lockers first, my love
那就等于搬回了
Then we're just gonna move them right back
原来的地方娜塔莉
where they are, Natalie.
何必多此一举呢
Why fuck 'em up?
别这么颐指气使跟我讲话好吗
Don't start bossing people around, please
娜塔莉我是想带领大家往前走
Natalie, I'm trying to head up this operation.
也在很努力地维护自己好吗
I'm trying to assert myself, okay?
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表