剧集 | 美国来客(2021) | 导航列表
不是去参观植物园,
or a jaunt up some well-traveled commercial waterway.
也不是去游览一些旅游频繁的商业水道。
Well, a great, great honor, sir.
那么,非常、非常荣幸,先生。
Excuse me, Mr. President.
对不起,总统先生。
Colonel Rondon!
龙东上校!
May I have a word?
我能和你说句话吗?
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
The River of Doubt?
怀疑之河?
This could be one of the last great
这可能是世界上最后
undiscovered rivers in the world.
未被发现的河流之一。
This Colonel Rondon is one of the most respected
这位龙东上校是南美洲最受尊敬
and experienced explorers in all of South America.
最有经验的探险家之一。
He will survey the river, and I'll go with my team to collect...
他将勘测河流,我将和我的团队去收集…
Did you make a list?
你列清单了吗?
"Things I must do, one of which will kill me"?
"我必须做的事,其中一件会杀了我"?
Fight a war,become President,
打过仗,成为了总统,
go on safari,take a bullet.
游猎过,挨过枪子儿。
And now, go down this river that ends up who knows where?
现在,沿着这条漂流而下,谁知道会流到哪里?
We love each other!
我们彼此相爱!
We love each other's company,we're never bored,
我们喜欢彼此的陪伴,我们从不无聊,
and yet off you must go!
但你必须离开这里了!
Edith...
伊迪丝...
Alice is right.
爱丽丝是对的。
Every time you don't get what you want,
每次你没有得到你想要的,
or-- or suffer some tragedy,
或者——或者遭受一些悲剧,
you-- you don't stop and reflect, you just...
你——你没有停下来反思,你只是…
rush off into the wilderness.
…奔向荒野。
And one day you'll not come back and leave me a widow.
总有一天你不会回来,留下我一个寡妇。
Ah, I'm not going alone.
啊,我不是一个人去。
I have Nash and I have Father Zahm!
我是和纳什和扎姆神父在一起!
A drunk and a priest who doesn't know a thing about the jungle!
一个醉汉和一个对丛林一无所知的牧师!
Oh, now, now.
哦,好了,好了。
Nash holds his liquor quite well.
纳什酒量很好。
Oh, such a ringing endorsement!
哦,多么响亮的保证啊!
One of them holds his liquor well.
居然其中一个酒量还很好。
How very reassuring.
多么让人安心啊。
(chuckling)
[轻笑]
A priest, a drunk, and two colonels head off into the woods.
一个牧师、一个醉汉和两个上校走进了树林。
(both laughing)
[两人都笑了]
It sounds like the start of a joke!
这听起来就像是一则笑话的开头!
(laughing)
[笑声]
Do you know that after all these years,
你知道吗?经历了这么多年,
you're just as beautiful as ever to me?
你对我来说,依然是美丽如故。
Teedie...
提迪...
(knock on door)
[敲门声]
Go away!
走开!
Who is it?
是谁?
Kermit: "It" is your son, Kermit.
克米特:“是你的儿子,克米特。
-Oh! -(Edith laughs)
-噢! -[伊迪丝笑声]
Kermit!
克米特!
Edith: Oh!
伊迪丝:噢!
(couple laughing)
[夫妻二人都笑了]
Edith: Darling!
伊迪丝:亲爱的!
Look at my boy.
看看我的儿子。
Darling Kermit...
亲爱的克米特...
Oh, I've missed you.
噢,我好想你。
You too.
我也想你们。
Oh!
哦!
I've been traveling for over 20 hours. I am dead on my feet.
我已经旅行了20多个小时。我的脚都走不动了。
Shall I see if I can find someone to rustle you up some food?
我去找个人给你弄点儿吃的,好吗?
No, no, no, don't worry,I bought empadas at the station.
不用,不用了,我在车站吃了几个馅儿饼。
-Teddy: Good to see you. -(Edith laughs)
-泰迪:见到你很高兴。 -[伊迪丝笑声]
Edith:How's your Portuguese?
伊迪丝:你的葡萄牙语有进步吗?
我认为非常好,您看呢?
[用葡萄牙语说]
-Oh, well done! -Did you forget your English?
-噢,不错啊! -你不会把英语都忘了吧?
I'm sorry, Father?
我很遗憾,父亲大人?
After the election, I wrote to you several times,
大选过后,我给你写过几封信,
you hardly ever wrote me back.
你都没有回。
I... I am sorry, Father.
我...我很抱歉,父亲大人。
I...
我...
-(bottle thuds) -(Edith gasps)
-[酒瓶砰声] -[伊迪丝吸气声]
Sorry.
对不起。
(clears throat)
[清了清喉咙]
But I do have good news.
但我有个好消息。
Um... It's part of the reason why I didn't write more.
嗯…这也是我没有写更多的原因之一。
You see, in what spare time I've had,
你知道,在我的空闲时间里,
I've been writing to someone else.
我一直在给别人写信。
Oh?
哦?
Do you remember Belle Willard?
你还记得贝尔·威拉德吗?
An enchanting and beautiful girl.
一个迷人而美丽的女孩。
Ah, yes.
啊,是的。
A society girl.
一名广为交际的女生。
And daughter to the American ambassador of Spain.
她是美国驻西班牙大使的女儿。
She knows our world, Father.
她了解我们的世界,父亲大人。
Anyhow, I wrote to her and she wrote me
总之,我给她写了信,她也给我写了信,
and I suppose we got to know each other better and...
我想我们加深了彼此的了解…
in the last letter I sent,I asked her to marry me.
在我发出的最后一封信中,我向她求婚了。
And only three days ago... (clears throat)
就在三天前...[清了清喉咙]
"Dear Kermit, I'm so very glad you sent your letter because
“亲爱的科米特,我很高兴你寄来了你的信,
"I love you too and will marry you.
“因为我也爱你,并将嫁给你。
I don't know how or why you should love me..."
我不知道你为什么会爱我…”
How could one not love her?
怎么会有不爱她的人呢?
"But I'm yours if you'll have me."
“但如果你愿意,我就是你的了。”
If I'll have her?
如果我愿意娶她?
And then she goes on to say more, and says that she loves me again.
然后她继续说,说她又爱我了。
Belle Willard.
贝尔.威拉德。
Well done, well done, well done!
太棒了,太棒了,真是太棒了!
Wonderful news. (chuckles)
这是个好消息。[笑声]
-Spain? -Kermit: Spain.
-是西班牙吗? -克米特:西班牙。
Listen, if you had arrived in time to hear my speech,
听着,如果你能及时赶到听我的演讲,
you'd know I have grave concerns about German aggression in Europe,
你就会知道我非常担心德国在欧洲的侵略行为,
but Spain is so far south...
但西班牙在那么远的南部…
-Teedie, Teedie. -(stammers)
-泰迪,泰迪。 -[结巴声]
Edith: Congratulations, Kermit.
伊迪丝:祝贺你,克米特。
-Teddy: Congratulations.-Thank you.
-泰迪:祝贺你。 -谢谢。
Teddy: Congratulations! (chuckles)
泰迪:祝贺你![笑声]
Well, I am exhausted.
嗯,我累坏了。
-An accident with a horse right at the start... -Let me look at that.
-刚开始就有一匹马出事了… -让我看看。
...threw everything off by hours,hence the lateness.
...这样就把所有的事情都耽搁几个小时,所以我才晚到了。
No, no, I'm fine, Mother. I just need to sleep.
不,不,我很好,母亲大人。我只是需要睡觉。
Do I have a room?
有我的卧室吗?
Oh, we thought you weren't able to come tonight.
哦,我们以为你今晚不能来了。
No, no, you'll stay here with us.
不,不,今晚你就和我们呆在一起。
Those doors close,that sofa should do for one night.
那些门关上了,沙发上也能凑活一宿了。
We'll arrange a room for you in the morning.
我们早上会为您安排房♥间。
No bed has ever looked so inviting. Thank you.
从来没有一张床看起来如此诱人。谢谢你!
I'll leave you two.
我先走了。
You will grow to love her.I know you will.
你会慢慢爱上贝尔的。我知道你会的。
Sleep well, darling.
睡个好觉,亲爱的。
(both sigh)
[两人都叹了口气]
May God protect you,my dear son.
愿上帝保佑你,我亲爱的儿子。
And bring you only the best in life.
只为你带来最好的生活。
(taps shoulder)
[拍肩膀声]
(door closes)
[关门声]
He still seems so very, very young.
他看起来还非常、非常年轻。
I know.
我知道。
He reminds me of my brother.
他使我想起我的哥哥。
Don't say that.
别那么说。
I'm not saying he'd ever do what Elliott did,
我不是说他会做艾略特做的事,
but... the drinking...
但是…他的喝酒样子…
Do you think Elliott would have drank himself to death
剧集 | 美国来客(2021) | 导航列表