剧集 | 美国来客(2021) | 导航列表
所有以兔豚鼠为食的动物们都离开了。
And what you are left with...
给你剩下的...
is this.
就是这个。
These Indians we keep hearing,
我们经常听到周围有印第安人,
how do they live?
他们是怎么生活的?
Through patience, Colonel.
他们靠耐心,上校。
If we stop for a few days and remain quiet,
如果我们停下来休息几天,保持安静,
we will shoot some animals and catch...
我们会射杀一些动物,捕捉到…
谢谢你。
...catch enough fish to sustain us
...捕捉到一些鱼类来养活我们,
for two or three days,maybe more,
也就是一两天,也许更多,
and then we will have to stop again.
然后,我们还得再停下来。
No, no, no, no.We have to move faster.
不,不,不。我们得快点行动。
Or slower.
或者慢一点。
No, faster, I say.
不行,我说要更快。
While we still have provisions, we should move faster!
趁我们还有粮食,我们应该快点行动!
Yeah, I came here...
是的,我来过这里...
Let's start earlier.
我们提前行动吧。
And must you survey every wretched bend?
你一定要调查每一个该死的弯道吗?
Can we not just get a more general sense
我们能不能对这条河的流向
of which way the river flows?
有个更一般性的认识?
With all due respect,Colonel,
恕我直言,上校,
I came here to survey a river.
我是来勘测河流的。
Unless I can provide my government with a detailed map,
除非我能向我的政♥府♥提供详细的地图,
this expedition will be worthless
否则这次探险将毫无价值,
and my job would be at risk.
我的工作也会保不住。
I am sorry, Theodore,but I must take
我很抱歉,西奥多,但在这件事上
Colonel Rondon's side on this.
我必须站在朗登上校这边。
But when people start hiding in order to eat,
但当人们开始为了吃饭而躲藏起来时,
the next thing they do is...
他们接下来做的事情是…
Hide in order to eat?
躲藏起来是为了吃的?
Excuse me, Colonel.
对不起,上校。
Hide in order to eat? What do you mean?
躲藏起来是为了吃的?你这是什么意思?
Julio.
胡里奥。
I saw him helping himself to some extra rations in secret.
我看见他在偷偷地给自己吃一些额外的口粮。
胡里奥,马上到这儿来!
帕香!让胡里奥马上来这里!
胡里奥!过来!
(Julio coughing)
[胡里奥咳嗽声]
这是巴西军队的使命!
在这里,你不能偷盗。
偷盗食物就是剥夺别人生命的权利。
但是我没有偷盗,上校。
闭嘴,你这个败类!
贱♥货♥!
小偷!
骗子!
脱下军服!
脱下军服!
转过身去!
这里不允许有偷盗。
(grunts)
[呻♥吟♥声]
(grunting continues)
[呻♥吟♥声继续]
跪下!
在以后的生活做一回男人吧!
你这头猪!
(Julio groans)
[胡里奥呻♥吟♥声]
(Julio groans)
[胡里奥呻♥吟♥声]
Enough.
够了。
Enough.
够了。
(Julio coughing)
[胡里奥咳嗽声]
Teddy: Hey.
泰迪:嘿。
请跟我来,胡里奥。
Well...
这是的...
so much for pacifism.
和平主义者不过如此。
音乐声
Maybe you should rest once in a while.
也许你应该稍微休息一下。
I need to deliver this as soon as we get back.
我们一回来我就得把这个交稿。
We need the money.
我们需要钱啊。
Oh, for God's sake.
噢。看在上帝的份儿上。
Your mother always says I'm hopeless with money.
你妈妈总是说,我在钱方面没有办法。
It's not true.
这不是真的。
I've always followed my father's advice
我一直听从父亲的建议,
and lived within my means.
量入为出。
Oh, except for one year,
除了有一年,
before you were born,
在你出生前,
when they found all my cattle out west, dead.
他们在西部,发现我所有的牛都死了。
High up in the trees, trying to get at the last edible twigs.
它们趴在高高的树干上,试图啃下最后一根可吃的树枝。
In an especially horrid winter.
那是一个特别可怕的冬天。
I always assumed
我总以为,
that if I kept marching along at a good clip,
如果我一直走得很好,
fate would knock on my door and hand me a bag of coins.
命运就会敲我的门,递给我一袋硬币。
Well, fate did come knocking on your door, many times.
好吧,命运确实来敲过你的门,很多次。
Yes, it did.
是的,她真的来过。
But since the last election,
但自从上次选举以来,
fate hasn't set foot on my property,
命运就没有踏足我的领地,
let alone knocked on my door.
更不用说敲我的门了。
This is all I have,Kermit...
书籍就是我拥有的稻草,科米特…
to dig me out of a hole.
让我别再坠入深坑。
A tale of suffering...
这是一本关于苦难的传说...
and adventure.
还有冒险。
So the worse things get,the better the book.
你是不是心情越糟糕,就觉得这本书越好看。
Your luck still holds,Father.
你的运气还不错,父亲大人。
(chuckles)
[轻笑声]
(flute playing simple melody)
[长笛演奏简单旋律]
Rondon:Shh.
龙东:嘘。
别再吹了。
(flute resumes playing)
[长笛继续吹奏]
我说了,别再吹了。
去喊上校过来。
I can endure any physical hardship,
我可以忍♥受任何身体上的煎熬,
but not shame.
但不能忍♥受耻辱。
Twelve years ago,I encountered
十二年前,我在丛林深处
a tribe deep in the jungle.
遇到了一个部落。
They were shy.
他们不愿意见人。
And after many weeks waiting,
经过几个星期的等待,
I got them to trust me,
我得到了他们的信任,
and we started to work together in peace.
我们开始和平合作。
Then I was called back to Rio.
然后我又被叫回里约热内卢。
I left a small platoon under the command
我留下一个排驻守,
of a good soldier,
由一个好士兵指挥,
but he was too young.
但他太年轻了。
I was gone 20 kilometers when he caught up with me.
我已经走了20多公里时,他追赶上了我。
Some of my soldiers had rebelled
我的一些士兵哗变了,
and were in the village giving the Indians alcohol
他们在村子里给印第安人喝酒,
and forcing themselves on their women.
强迫占有他们的女人。
(sighs)
[叹息声]
I'm part Indian,Colonel.
我也有部分印第安血统,上校。
My mother was a half Bororo Indian,
我母亲有一半波罗罗印第安血统,
and my father was a half Guaj谩 Indian.
我父亲有一半瓜加印第安血统。
Then I rode back to the village
于是我骑马回了村子,
and drove my men out,riding around them,
把我的士兵赶了出去,我骑着马围绕着他们,
shouting... using this weapon.
叫骂着…使用这种武器。
Back in camp,I ordered them to kneel down in line.
回到营地后,我命令他们跪下,排成一行。
I took a thick bamboo stick
我拿了一根粗竹棍,
and started to beat them.
开始打他们。
There were nine of them.
他们一共有九个人。
I started at one end
我从第一个开始,
and beat each man in turn
依次用尽全力
as hard as I could,
打每一个人,
and when I reached the end, I headed back
当我打到最后一个时,我返回,
and beat each one again.
再依次打每一个人。
I beat them for an hour.
我打了他们一个小时。
Just kept going,bashing them.
就是不断地揍他们。
It was a strong feeling,this rage.
这种愤怒是一种强烈的感觉。
The next day,one of them died.
第二天,其中一人死了。
A year later I was in a military court.
一年后,我上了军事法庭。
I thought I was going to be expelled,
我以为我会被开除,
but the judge understood
但法官理解我,
and I kept my commission.
我遵守了我的使命。
That day,I swore an oath,
那天,我向法官
to the judge and to myself,
和我自己发誓,
that I would never again allow myself to feel
剧集 | 美国来客(2021) | 导航列表