剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
* Before we part, I'll tell him now *
* He'd be fain to follow it yet. *
他是安琪尔·克莱尔先生
His name's Mr. Angel Clare.
天使 天使 天使
Angel, Angel, Angel.
他的父亲是爱敏寺的牧师
A parson's son from Emminster way,
他来到这里学习办农场
is here to learn farmed.
他可是个深沉的人哪
He's a deep sort.
他对自己的心思想得太多
He's too taken up with his own thoughts
因此不太注意女孩子们
to notice us girls.
可别把我们也算进去 伊茨·休特
Speak for yourself, Izz Huett.
听
Listen!
他就睡在楼上
He sleeps upstairs.
宛如天使在他的天堂里
Angel's in his heaven.
这么近在咫尺 却又那么遥不可及
So near and yet so far.
我跟你说
I tell you,
我全身心地爱着安琪尔·克莱尔
I love Angel Clare with all my heart,
但他却不会弹奏那破烂的竖琴
but he still can't play that rotten bloody harp.
你为什么来这儿 苔丝
What brings you all this way, Tess?
只是 想换换环境
Just...felt like a change, s'all.
因为家里遇到麻烦了
Trouble at home?
你不说也没关系
No matter.
这里的工作繁重 但是克里克人很好
Work's hard, but Crick's a good sort.
-在这里你会幸福的 -我也这么认为
- You'll be happy here. - I hope so.
有人说
And some say...
即使是月圆时
that when the moon is full
你也可以看到白人女人
you can still see the figure of the white lady
在河边草甸上滑行
gliding across the water meadow,
她被砍下的头颅夹在手臂下方
her severed head tucked neatly underneath her arm.
你又在说瞎话呢 玛丽安·莱维尔
You come out with some nonsense, Marian Lewell.
这是真实的
It's true!
真实的就如同我现在就坐在这里一般
True as I'm sitting here.
我不懂鬼神
I don't know about ghosts,
但我知道我们的灵魂
but I do know that our souls
在我们还活着的时候 是会出窍的
can be made to go out of our bodies when we're alive.
非得现在说这些吗
Really now?
怎么出窍 姑娘
How so, maiden?
感觉到它们离开的一个有效的办法
A very good way to feel'em go
是在夜里躺在草地上
is to lie on the grass at night
直盯着某个巨大而又明亮的星星
and look straight up at some big, bright star,
通过将意志集中于此 很快你就会发现
and by fixing your mind upon it you'll soon find
你的灵魂已经远离你的肉身
that you are hundreds and hundreds of miles
好几千里路远了
away from your body,
这完全是不由自主的
which you don't seem to want at all.
是那样吗 姑娘
Is that right, maiden.
这只是 只是个传说
It's just... just a fancy.
还有一个
Here's one.
有人听说过埃格登山坡幽灵马车的故事吗
Has anyone heard of the Ghostly Carriage of Egdon Slope?
没有
No!
真倒霉 讨厌的东西
Oh, blast it! Bloody thing!
苔丝
Tess?
苔丝 等等 苔丝 别走
Tess! Wait a moment, Tess! Stop!
我没有偷看你 我只是在散步
I wasn't spying, I was just walking,
想吸取一些新鲜空气
getting some air,
然后就听到你的琴声了
and I heard the harp.
听我说 别害怕 苔丝
Listen, there's nothing to be afraid of, Tess.
你看上去是那么胆小
You seem afraid of so many things.
我
Me?
不 先生 我不是害怕屋子外面的东西
Oh, no, sir. Not of outdoor things.
屋子里有什么东西使你感到害怕 是吗
You have indoor fears?
是的
Well, yes, sir.
我想是这样
I suppose so.
害怕 什么呢
What of?
我也说不太明白
Well, I couldn't quite say.
生活
Ah, life in general?
我想是的
Yes. I suppose so.
生活在这种境遇里真是不容易 是吗
It is all rather serious, isn't it?
我是说人活着这件事
This business of being alive.
有时我看到无数个明天排成一列
Sometimes I see the numbers of tomorrows all in a line,
第一个是最大的一个 也是最清楚的一个
The first ar the biggest and clearest,
其它的一个比一个小 一个比一个远
the others getting smaller and smaller as they stand further away,
但是它们都似乎十分凶恶
but they all seem so fierce to me.
好像在说
It's as if they're saying,
"我来啦 留神我吧"
"Beware of me! I'm coming!"
有时
And sometimes...
又是个愚蠢的念头
it's a silly thought.
继续说下去
Go on.
有时 我记下一年中的某些日子
Sometimes I note the days of the year...
比如生日
..The birthdays,
周年纪念日 那些美好的和痛苦的
the anniversaries of events, both good and bad...
我发现有一个日子
..And I think that there is another date
比其他所有的都更有意义
greater than all of those...
那就是我的死亡之日
the date on which I shall die...
它就在那里
..Just lying there...
诡异而又安静地在生命中 等待着我
..Sly and quiet among all the other days... ..Waiting for me.
谁知道会是什么时候 也许就在今天
Who knows? Perhaps it is today.
苔丝 我觉得我可以肯定
Well, Tess, I think that I can safely say that's...
那将是我听到的最悲伤的事情
quite the gloomiest thing I've ever heard.
上帝啊 那太消沉了
Good God, that's depressing.
老天爷 玛丽安
Heavens' sake, Marian,
我跟你说了多少次
I've told you enough times!
抱歉 下次不会了
Sorry! It won't happen again!
你上次就那么说
That's what you said last time!
快六点了 半天都过去了
It's nearly six, the day's half gone!
要是你起不来 就换别人做
If you can't get up, someone else'll have to do.
-我很乐意做 -我也是
- I'd be happy to do it. - I'll do it.
很好 那就这么定了
Well, that's settled, then.
明天开始 交给苔丝和克莱尔先生
As of tomorrow, it's Tess and Mr. Clare.
别挤 我看到的你也能看到
Don't push! You can see just as well as I!
爱他是白费功夫 莱蒂·普里德尔
It's no use being in love with him any more, Retty Priddle.
他脑子里想的是别人的脸蛋儿不是你的
His thoughts are of other cheeks than thine!
笑什么笑 伊茨
You needn't laugh, Izz.
我看见你亲他的影子
I saw you kissing his shade.
你看见什么了
What did you see her doing?
他站在牛奶桶旁边
He was standing over the whey tub
他的脸的影子
and the shadow of his face
落在身后的墙壁上 正好在伊茨的旁边
came upon the wall behind, close to Izz,
她把她的嘴巴贴到墙上
and she put her lips against the wall
去吻那影子中的嘴
and kissed the shadow of his mouth!
哦 伊茨·休特
Oh, Izz Huett!
算了吧 这又有什么不对
So? There's no harm in it!
我愿意明天就嫁给他
I'd marry him tomorrow.
我也愿意 也许比你更迫切呢
I too. I'd marry him and more.
好吧 我们不能全都嫁给他
Well, we can't all marry him.
我们谁也不能嫁给他
We shan't none of us marry him.
为什么
Why not?
因为他最爱的是苔丝·德北菲尔德
Because he likes Tess Durbeyfield best.
不过这一切都是多么傻呀
So silly, all this is.
他不会娶我们中间任何一个 也不会娶苔丝
He won't marry any of us, or Tess either.
绅士的儿子会娶挤奶女工吗
A gentleman's son marry a milkmaid?
要说请我们去当帮工 倒还差不多
He might ask us to milk his herd, but nothing more.
早点看清这点对我们有好处
The sooner we get that into our heads the better.
克莱尔先生
Mr. Clare?
感觉就像世界上只有我们两个人 苔丝
It's like we're the only people on Earth, Tess.
亚当和夏娃 苔丝
Adam and Eve, Tess.
亚当和夏娃
Adam and Eve.
他们说在巴西
They say there are
农民有很多的机会
tremendous opportunities for farmers in Brazil,
只要你有勇气会赶车
if you have the courage and drive.
肥沃的土地一望无际
Fertile land as far as the eye can see.
我会像亚伯拉罕一样生活
I'll live like some new Abraham,
只有我 我的羊和牛
just myself, my flocks and herds.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表