剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
绝对不要
Never!
我鄙视你 阿历克
I despise you, Alec!
你绝对不许再来找我
And you must never, ever come near me again!
我会为你祈祷的 苔丝
I will pray for you, Tess!
你的思想被异教♥徒♥蛊惑了
Some unbeliever has unsettled your mind,
但我会为你祈祷的
but I will pray for you!
他一封信都没有吗
No word from him at all?
他们说有几个月没来信了
Not for months, they said.
你还是应该写信给他
You should still write to him.
至少告诉他你在哪
At least tell him where you are.
这是谁
Who's this, then?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
单独谈谈
In private?
我不是跟你说了不要靠近我半步吗
You refused my request not to come near me.
我自有理由
With good reason.
直说吧 我还得干活
Well, tell it. I have work to do.
-我们能找个更隐蔽的地方吗 -就这
- Might we go somewhere more private? - Here will do.
那好吧
Very well.
我们上次见面时 我的脑子里想的都是
When we last met, my mind was on
你永恒的灵魂 从那以后
your eternal soul. Since then, I've found
我又一直在想你的生活状况
myself thinking of more worldly considerations.
这个地方太糟糕了 苔丝
This is a terrible place, Tess.
臭名昭著
It's notorious.
葛罗比根本不是人
Groby is a monster...
都是我的错
..And it's all my fault.
我要问你的事是
What I want to ask you is this...
你能不能让我尽一份责任
Will you put it in my power
让我为从前对你犯的荒唐错事
to make the only reparation I can
做一次唯一的补偿
for the wrong I did to you?
这是什么
What is it?
一张结婚许可证
It's a marriage licence.
我在向你求婚
I'm asking you to marry me.
见到你之后我的爱情之火又复燃了
The sight of you has revived my love.
我希望让爱圣洁
I wish to sanctify it.
嫁给我 让我做一个自尊的人
Marry me, and make me a self-respecting man.
哦 不行 先生 不行
Oh, no, sir, no.
-为何 -因为我另有所爱
- Why not? - Because I love somebody else.
另有所爱
Somebody else?
难道你没有道德是非观吗
Have you no sense of what is morally right and proper?
不不不 别说那些
No, no, no...don't say that.
也许你对那个男人的爱只是暂时的
Well, perhaps your love for this other man will pass...
我已经嫁给他了
I have married him!
我本不想告诉你 这事在这里是个秘密
I did not wish to tell you. It is a secret here,
所以 请你别再继续问我了好吗
so so would you please, please stop questioning me?!
现在我们只能是陌路人
We must be strangers now.
陌路人
Strangers?
你我之间这么多故事
After what has passed between us?
某种意义上 我们已经结婚了
In the eyes of some, we are already married.
-你丈夫在哪里 苔丝 -在远方
- Where is this husband, Tess? - Far away.
他不在你身边
Far away from you?
那算是什么丈夫
What kind of husband is he?
不许说他坏话 都是因为你他才会离开
Do not speak against him! It is because of you he left!
他这样抛弃你 丢你在这儿干活
But to neglect you and leave you to work in this place!
他写信了吗
Does he write?
他寄钱了吗
Does he provide money?
他甚至不知道你身在虎穴吧
Does he even know that you're here?
你别走 回答我 说呀
Don't walk away from me! Well, answer me, will you!
我再度见到你时其实已经得到救赎
I was on my way to salvation when I saw you again.
为什么你又来诱惑我
Why then have you tempted me?
从前我是多么坚定的一个男人
I was firm as a man could be
直到我看到这明眸 这玉唇
until I saw those eyes, and that mouth.
苍天啊 何来这般的朱颜玉唇
Good God, was there ever such a face, such a mouth?
我再也无法专心布道 无法安心入眠
I cannot preach any more, I cannot sleep!
我想闭上眼睛向主祷告可看到的全是你
I close my eyes to pray to God and all I see is you!
我非占有你不可 苔丝
I must have you, Tess!
你又给自己找了个情夫 是不是啊
Found yourself another fancy man, have you?
要是以前 你这样对她出言不逊
There was a time when I would have knocked you down
我早对你出手了
for speaking to her like that.
放在过去你可以这样说
Long time ago now.
但这里是我的地盘
I'm in charge here.
现在你只是一个不速之客
Now you're just a trespasser!
记住一件事 苔丝 你会是我的
Know this one thing, Tess. I will have you.
别忘了 合同是签到圣母节的 小姐
Don't forget, you're still contracted here till Lady Day, missy.
还有三个月
Still three months to go.
亲爱的安琪尔
Dearest Angel,
我的夫君
my own husband.
我曾允诺自你我分离便不会去找你
I promised when we parted that I would not search you out,
我会静候你的讯息
that I would wait for your word,
但现在时过一年有余 安琪尔
but it has been more than a year now, Angel,
我在凭一种你无法想象的耐心坚持着
and I cling to you in a way you cannot think!
我还是你当初深爱的女子 安琪尔
I am the same woman, Angel, as you fell in love with.
我一见到你 过去的厄运算得上什么呢
What was the past to me as soon as I met you?
我曾经已如行尸走肉
I was a dead thing altogether.
但当遇见了你
When I met you,
就重获新生
I became another woman, filled full of new life.
而如今你的离开
And now you are gone, I know not where
我的生命又失去了方向
and nothing is right with the world any more.
你能马上回来我身边吗
Can't you not come to me at once,
否则厄运就会降临在我身上
before something terrible happens?
无论天上人间地狱 我只渴望着一件事
I long for one thing in Heaven or Earth or under Earth.
那就是与你重逢 我的至爱
To meet you again, my own dear.
回到我身边吧
Come to me.
现在就回来 救我于水深火热之中
Come to me now, and save me from what threatens me!
你忠贞不渝的 为你心碎的 苔丝
Your faithful, heartbroken Tess.
可恶 苔丝 我没跟你说过我爱你吗
Damn it, Tess. Have I not told you that I love you?!
别像个传教士似地看
Don't look like a preacher.
-你朋友说你丈夫回来了 -我没丈夫
- Your friends told me your husband returned. - I have no husband!
他才不是我的安琪尔 不是走时的那个
That is not my Angel. Not the one who went away.
如果下场如此
I swear where is the use you marrying gentlemen,
你嫁给绅士有有何用
when this is where it leads us?!
你有能力拯救你自己家
You have it in your power to save your family.
只需一个字 苔丝
One kind word, Tess.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表