剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
你这算是原谅我了吗
I take it you forgive me?
是的
Yes!
对 没错 原谅你了
Yes, yes, oh, yes.
你看上去好像很高兴
You seem almost glad.
是的
I am!
因为 你现在可以原谅我了
Because now you can forgive me!
我也要忏悔 你还记得吗
I have a confession too, you remember?
你一直说的忏悔
Ah, the famous confession!
那件坏事
The wicked deed!
很严重的 安琪尔
It is serious, Angel.
我敢肯定不会比我的更严重
No more serious than mine, I'm sure.
对 不会比你的严重
No, it isn't.
也不可能比你的严重
It can't be.
我现在就告诉你
I will tell it now.
你还记得我们第一次相遇吗
You remember when we first met?
五朔节舞会 当时我想和你共舞
The May dance, where I wanted to dance with you,
但是你挑了别人
but you chose another?
记得
I remember.
在那之后没几天 我遇见了一个男人
Soon after that day, I met a man.
他的名字叫阿历克
His name was Alec.
阿历克·德贝维尔
Alec D'Urberville.
说话啊 安琪尔
Say something, Angel.
求你了
Please?
你想让我说什么 苔丝
What would you have me say, Tess?
说你原谅我了
That you forgive me.
他是强行占有你的吗
He took you by force?
我当时不得已
I was compelled.
你说他违背了你的意愿
But you said it was against your wishes.
是的
It was.
我当时年幼无知
I was young and confused.
他勾引了你
And he seduced you.
我当时什么也不懂
I didn't understand!
你居然允许别人勾引你
You allowed yourself to be seduced.
我很感激他帮助了我的家人
I felt beholden to him for the help he had given to my family.
你就拿你的贞洁作为回报他的礼物吗
Your virtue was his reward, payment.
不是这样的
No!
你为什么这样扭曲我说的话
Why are you twisting my words like this?
不是这样的 根本不是
It wasn't like that, not at all.
安琪尔 请你原谅我 就像我原谅你一样
Angel, please say you forgive me, as I have forgiven.
我原谅了你
I forgive you.
没错 你原谅了我
Yes, you do.
但是你却不愿原谅我吗
But you do not forgive me?
我无法原谅你
Forgiveness does not apply.
你已不是从前的那个你了
You were one person, and now you are another.
安琪尔 求你别这么说
Angel, please don't say this.
看着我 安琪尔
Look at me, Angel!
我还是那个整日期盼
I am the same woman who has been hoping,
渴望着并祈祷让你幸福的女人
longing, praying to make you happy.
我知道
I know that.
我认为你也那样爱我
And I thought that you loved me too!
我会永远爱你
I love you forever,
无论世事变迁 无论悲欢宠辱
in all changes, in all disgraces,
因为你还是我深爱的那个你
because you are yourself.
但是你 我的丈夫
Then how can you, my husband,
你怎么能不再爱我呢
stop loving me?
我再次重申 我一直深爱的那个女人不是你
I repeat. The woman I loved is not you.
是谁
Who?
另一个和你一样的女人
Another woman in your shape.
你是个冒牌的
You are an impostor.
我是苔丝啊
I am Tess,
那个你相拥入怀深爱着的女人啊
the woman you held and loved in your arms.
我不能再和你共处一室了
I cannot stay in this room with you.
我需要时间冷静 别管我
I need to think. Leave me be!
安琪尔 求你别走
Angel, please don't go.
我做错了什么 做错了什么 安琪尔
What have I done? What have I done, Angel?
我从未说过变心的话
I have not said anything that changes my love for you.
你怀过他的孩子 苔丝
You bore his child, Tess!
天知道你是德贝维尔的女人还是我的
Who's to say you're not more Mrs. D'Urberville than mine?
你怎么可以这么说
How can you say that?
你怎么可以这么残忍♥
How can you be so cruel?
那事发生的时候我自己还是个孩子
I was a child when it happened!
我都不了解男人
I knew nothing of men.
你是身不由己 而不是有意为之
And you were more sinned against than sinning,
我知道
I am sure.
那你为什么不能原谅我
Then why can't you forgive me?
我已经原谅你了
I do forgive you!
那还能爱我吗
And love me?
天有不测风云
It happens all the time.
我母亲常说 一个有过去的女人
My mother says, a woman has a past,
她丈夫不会介意的 或者日渐习惯
and her husband doesn't mind or grows used to the idea.
别自以为是地和我争了 苔丝
Do not presume to debate with me Tess.
不同的阶级 有不同的规矩
Different worlds, different manners.
你只是个不谙世事的挤奶女工
You are a dairywoman, you know nothing of society.
我身份虽地下 但本质不是
I am a peasant by position, not by nature.
那就更糟了
So much the worse for you!
那个帕森
That parson,
当时不把你的身世说出来就好了
who unearthed your pedigree would have done better to hold his tongue!
回你的豪♥宅♥去吧 苔丝
Go back to your mansion, Tess.
拜托别再跟着我了
Please don't follow me again.
我准备了早餐
I've made breakfast.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it's not true.
你还有一条后路
There is a last way out for you.
什么后路
A last way?
可以永远见不到我
You could always get rid of me.
怎样做呢 苔丝
How, Tess?
你可以把我休了
You could divorce me.
你怎么能这么天真
How can you be so simple?
我怎么能和你离婚呢 苔丝
How can divorce you, Tess?
我以为我的坦诚
I thought my confession...
你根本不了解大英法律
You do not understand the law.
这事在我们结婚前发生
This event occurred before we were married.
法律不会让我们离婚的
The law will not allow it.
我们现在是一条船上的人了
We are chained together.
你误会我了
I was mistaken.
我们都被误会了
We were both mistaken.
你是不是不会再和我住一起了 安琪尔
You're not going to live with me any more, are you, Angel?
我不能
I cannot,
不然我会非常鄙视我自己
without despising myself or,
更糟的是 可能还鄙视你
what is worse, perhaps despising you.
这个男人一直在世的话
How can we be together
我们怎么能够在一起呢
while this man lives?
如果只是我俩知道就行
But if only we two knew,
或者我们私奔到远方去
or if we went somewhere far away.
不行 这个男人认识我父亲 苔丝
No, this man knows my father, Tess!
设想一下给我家族带来的耻辱吧
Imagine the shame if my family knew.
或者未来等我们有了孩子之时
Or in the future if we had children,
这事传开了怎么办
and this matter became known?
纸包不住火的 苔丝
And it will become known, Tess,
不管我们走多远
no matter where we go.
如果我还继续呆在这
If I stay here,
如果我继续看着你
if I continue to look upon that face,
我说不定会改变主意的
I will change my mind.
所以我必须离开你
And that's why I must go away from you.
我们早上就分别吧
We will part in the morning.
那串钻石属于你
The diamonds belong to you.
我放在银行里以防万一
I will place them in the bank for safekeeping.
与此同时 你最好是不要去找我
In the meantime, it's best you don't try and find me.
除非你来找我 我不能去找你是吗
Unless you come to me I may not come to you?
差不多
Just so.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表