剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
就一个字 苔丝
One word, Tess.
说"好"
Say yes!
如果你肯定
If you're sure it will
娶我做妻子能够让你幸福
make you very happy to have me as your wife.
-一定会 -如果你要的是我
- It will. - And if you want me,
我的全部
all of me,
不管我曾有过什么过失
whatever my past offences.
是的
I do.
那么...
Then...
好
..Yes.
-你答应了 是吗 -是的 是的
- Yes, you will? - Yes! Oh, yes!
你不大像是高兴的样子啊 苔丝
This doesn't look much like gladness, Tess.
因为我背弃了我的誓言
Because I've broken my vow.
我说过我死也不结婚的
I promised myself I would never marry.
不过你现在是开心的 是吗
But you are glad?
苔丝 你是在乎我的 对吗
Tess, you do care for me?
现在该相信我了吧
Now do you believe me?
我们必须保守这个秘密
We must keep it secret,
在定下婚期前 连克里克也不能说
even from Crick, until we can name the day.
但我必须写信告知母亲
But I must write to my mother.
-你不会反对我写这封信吧 -当然不会
- You don't mind me doing that? - Of course not.
-你的母亲住在什么地方 -马洛特村
- Where did you say she live? - Marlott
-在布莱克原野谷的边上 -我去过那里
- The other side of Blackmore Vale. - I know Marlott.
你在那里跳过舞
You danced there once.
几年前 五朔节上
A May Day, some years ago.
是你
You?
原来是你
That was you!
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道在什么地方见过你
I knew I'd seen you somewhere before!
晚安
Good night.
"亲爱的苔丝
"Dear Tess...
我们全家人都感到很高兴
We are so glad here to heard your news.
不过 苔丝
"But Tess,
关于你那个问题 只能我们两个人知
"I say between ourselves, quite private, but very strong,
在任何情况下
"That on no account,
决不能把你过去的不幸对他说一个字
"Do you say a word about your bygone trouble.
许多世界上最高贵的女人
"Many a woman, some the highest in the land,
一生中也曾有过不幸
"Have had a trouble in their time
为什么她们就可以不声不响
"And why should you trumpet yours
而你却要宣扬出去呢
when they don't trumpet theirs?
尤其是事情已经过去这样久了
"Especially as it was long ago
况且本来就不是你的错
"And not your fault at all.
我知道你那种小孩子的天性
"I know it is in your childish nature
愿意把心里的话都告诉别人
"To tell all that is in your heart,
你已经郑重其事地答应过我
"But remember you did solemnly promise me
永远不泄露你的过去
never to let it out.
过去的就让它过去吧
"What's past is past.
爱你的母亲 琼"
"Your affectionate mother, Joan."
-我一直想带你来这里 -这是什么地方
- This is what I wanted you to see. - What is it?
这是你祖上的产业 德贝维尔的府邸 苔丝
It's your ancestral seat, Tess, the House of the D'Urberville!
想想我就要与贵族联姻
To think I'm marrying into nobility!
苔瑞莎·德贝维尔小姐
Lady Teresa D'Urberville.
不是小姐 是挤奶女工苔丝
No Lady. Just dairymaid Tess.
当然从政♥治♥角度看 我也不是很赞成
Not that I approve, of course, politically speaking,
不过这样能讨我母亲的欢喜
but at least my mother will be pleased.
趁着还可以
You must revert to the old spelling
你应该把你的姓改过来 德贝维尔
while you still can. D'Urberville!
-我宁肯要另外一个姓 -不 你一定要改过来
- I like the other way best. - No, you must!
你必须以家族后代的身份阻止那些暴发户
You must stop all these arrivistes from snapping it up,
冒用这个姓 挽回家族名誉
passing themselves off as the real thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这次回爱敏寺 我遇到一个冒充德贝维尔家族的人
I met a counterfeit D'Urberville. In Emminster.
我不明白
I don't understand.
谁 你遇到了谁
Who...who did you meet?
阿历克·德贝维尔
A Mr. Alec D'Urberville!
险恶的家伙 我一点也不喜欢他
Sinister chap, didn't like him at all.
这个混账东西
And the cheek of the man,
称自己姓德贝维尔
claiming to be your blood relation
其实根本没有这回事
when in fact he's no such thing,
不过是一个在布拉德福德
just a jumped-up chocolate
卖♥♥巧克力的暴发户 冒用这个姓到处招摇过市
millionaire from Bradford of all places.
怎么了 苔丝
What is it, Tess?
-我只是想逗你开心 -一点也不好玩
- I'm only teasing you. - It's no good.
我没想伤害你
I didn't mean any harm.
我永远都不会令你高兴
I will never, ever make you happy.
苔丝 我不许你这样说 过来
Tess. I will not have you talk like that! Come here.
我想把婚期定在新年前夜
I thought perhaps New Years Eve.
那么我们就能以夫妻之名迈进新年
Then we can begin the New Year as husband and wife.
等春天到了 我们就去世界各地冒险
Then in the spring we can set out on our great adventure.
去阿根廷 去巴西
Argentina, Brazil.
你不喜欢这个计划吗
You don't like the plan?
我觉得这个计划很好
I think it's a fine plan.
我只希望能一直和你在一起
I just wish that we could stay here, that's all.
我只希望此刻幸福的时光能到永远
I just wish that this could go on forever.
时间定格在这美丽的夏秋时分
That it could always be summer and autumn,
而你一直这样爱慕我
and you were always courting me,
像现在这样把我铭记在心 仅此而已
and always thinking of me as you do now.
我会一如既往
As I always will.
我们只是在交谈
We were just talking!
哦 交谈啊
Oh, talking, is it?
明白了 那是在交谈
I see... talking.
我们不久就要结婚了
We're going to be married!
我就知道 我早就说吧
I knew it! Didn't I say?
让她做一个挤牛奶的姑娘 真是埋没了她
Oh, she's too good for a dairymaid, I said.
她是任何男子都想追求的人哪
Oh, she's a prize for any man.
我第一天看见她的时候
Soon as I set eyes on her.
就觉得她是个小姐啊 一位端庄的小姐
A lady she is, I said, a proper lady.
不过现在谁来做撇奶皮这工作呢 苔丝
But who'll do my skimming now, Tess?
我失去了我最好挤奶工
I'm losing my best milker!
我真为你感到自豪
I'm so proud of you.
自豪 为什么
Proud, why?
因为我们谁也没有想到过会嫁给他
Because no-one else is going to marry him.
他娶的不是千金小姐
No fine lady,
不是穿绫罗绸缎的人 是你 苔丝
nobody in jewels and gold, just you, Tess.
一个和我们一样生活的人
You who lives just like we do.
你吻她是因为爱她
Was that for love of her,
还是有另外的人在那儿吻过她呀
because other lips have been there?
你不说我还没想到
I never thought of that!
苔丝 我们真为你高兴
We're so happy for you, Tess.
你高兴吗
Are you happy?
无法用语言表达
More than I can say!
莱蒂
Retty?
快过来 亲爱的
Come here, my love.
莱蒂 我真的很抱歉
Retty, I'm so sorry.
我本该恨你的
I should hate you.
我很想恨你
I want to hate you.
我试过了 但我恨不起来
I've tried. But I can't.
苔丝
Tess?
什么事 莱蒂
Yes, Retty?
你们结婚以后
When you are married,
你会跟他谈起我吗
would you tell him all about me?
告诉他我如何得爱他
How I loved him,
告诉他因为你要跟他结婚 尝试去恨你
and tried to hate you for marrying him,
却恨不起来
but couldn't,
因为是他选的你
because you were his choice.
你会告诉他的 对吗 苔丝
You will tell him that, won't you, Tess?
你觉得如何呢
So, what do you think?
很完美
It's perfect!
你太贴心了 我希望永远穿着它
You're so kind. I never want to take it off.
还是先脱下来吧 恐怕我们要迟到了
Well, you must, I'm afraid, it's getting late.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表