剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
如果你像她爱你一样还爱着她的话
if you do love her as much as she loves you.
她现在正落在一个伪君子的魔掌之中
She is in danger from an enemy in the shape of a friend.
先生 她避之唯恐不及的人
Sir, there is one near her
现在却对她纠缠不清
who ought to be away.
一个女人不该遭受此等残酷的审判
A woman should not be tried beyond her strength,
就算是滴水也会穿石
and continual dropping will wear away a stone.
甚至是 钻石
Ay more, a diamond.
署名
Signed...
两个好心人
From two well-wishers.
两个 好心人
Two...well-wishers.
安琪尔
Angel...
我希望你不会介意
I trust you bear no hard feelings
我和梅茜结婚
about my marriage to Mercy.
我知道在你那段奇怪的婚姻之前
I know that before your strange union,
你们俩曾非常亲近
you two were close.
库斯伯特 我当然不会介意
Cuthbert, please, no hard feelings.
你俩真是绝配
You deserve each other.
费利克斯
Felix.
父亲
Father.
安琪尔 你确定你的身体能撑得住吗
Angel, are you sure that you are well enough?
母亲 别担心 我感觉非常好
Mother, please, I feel very well.
好的 但即便如此
Yes, but, even so,
你也应该多等一段时日
you might wait a little longer.
已经等得够久了
It's been quite long enough as it is.
安琪尔 把她带回家
Bring her back to us, Angel.
我们很期待见到她
We look forward to meeting her.
她早就离开了
She's long gone.
半夜像小偷似的 悄悄溜走了
Snuck away in the middle of the night like a thief.
什么时候的事
When was this?
三月中旬左右
Back around mid March time.
值得一提的是 她在合约之前就离开了
And before the end of her contract, I might add.
还好我心地善良 不然我早起诉她了
Good job I've got a kind heart, or I could prosecute her.
她这么做一定有原因的
Well, there must have been a reason.
有流言传说她父亲病了
Some yarn about her father being taken ill.
看她那样子可看不出来
You can never tell with her sort.
她在信中和我提过这个地方
She wrote to me about this place.
这农场声名狼藉
This farm is a disgrace.
你真该替自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
与你何干
Was it to you?
我是她丈夫
I'm her husband.
你不记得我了 是吧
You don't remember me, do you?
我们曾说过话 你和我
We've had words before, you and I.
先生 这次你最好别惹我
Best not start in with me again, sir.
不然你可能无法全身而退
You mightn't come out of it so well this time.
如果我是你 就会加快脚步
I'd hurry if I were you!
我找曾经住在这里的那家人
I'm looking for a family that lived here.
约翰·德北菲尔德
实为显赫一时的德贝维尔家族嫡系子孙
逝于1874年3月18日
大英雄何竟死亡
是啊 大英雄何竟死亡
Indeed, how the mighty fallen.
他的遗愿是埋在他的祖坟里
It was his dying wish to be buried in his family tomb.
但是却买♥♥不起
Couldn't afford it.
连墓碑的钱都还没有付呢
Even that headstone's unpaid for.
你是这家人的朋友
Are you a friend of the family?
我认识他的长女
I know the eldest daughter.
苔丝
Tess.
知道这家人家怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to them?
听说她妈妈在特兰里奇养鸡呢
Her mother lives in Trantridge, raising chickens I'm told.
你可以去那儿问问
You might ask there.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我找德北菲尔德一家
I'm looking for the Durbeyfield family.
苔丝
Tess?
不知她是否...
I wondered if...
你是他的丈夫吗
Are you her husband?
是的
Yes.
你知道她现在还好吗
Do you know if she is well?
我不知道 先生
I don't, sir.
但是你应该知道啊
But you should.
她现在在哪里
Where's she staying?
我不知道
I don't know.
你认为她希望我去找她吗
Do you think she would want me to find her?
我不认为她想看到你
I don't think so.
德北菲尔德太太
Mrs.Durbeyfield,
我知道你有千万种理由憎恨我
you have many reasons to hate me,
但我保证 我深爱您的女儿
but be assured, I love your daughter very much,
而且 我相信无论我伤她多深
and I believe that she still loves me too,
她也还爱着我
despite all the wrong I've done her.
我求求您
I beg you, please,
请你告诉我她在哪里
tell me where she is.
我不知道
I don't know.
你们现在缺少什么吗
Are you in need of anything?
没有 先生 至少目前没有
No, sir. Not now.
我们过得还是相当不错的
We are very well provided for.
桑德波恩
Sandbourne!
她在桑德波恩
She's at Sandbourne.
桑德波恩
Sandbourne.
桑德波恩是个很大的城镇
Well, Sandbourne is a large town.
你有确切的地址吗
Do you have an address?
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
但是你最好快点
But You'd best hurry,
她从不在同一个地方逗留很久
she never stays anywhere long.
谢谢你 丽莎·露
Thank you, Liza-Lu.
我真心希望你能找到她 先生
I do hope you find her, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我找克莱尔夫人 安琪尔·克莱尔夫人
I'm looking for a Mrs Clare, a Mrs.Angel Clare.
这里的游客每天络绎不绝
Visitors come and go every day,
先生 没有她的住址
Sir. Without the name of the house...
或者是德北菲尔德小姐
Or Durbeyfield perhaps?
苔瑞莎·德北菲尔德
Teresa Durbeyfield.
她姓德北菲尔德
Durbeyfield?
我找你们的员工
I'm looking for one of your staff,
苔瑞莎·德贝维尔小姐
Miss Teresa Durbeyfield?
不好意思 我们的员工没人叫这名字
We have nobody of that name working here, I'm afraid.
倒是有一位德贝维尔夫人
We have a Mrs. D'Urberville,
是这里的住客
staying here as a guest.
真的吗
You do?
-苔丝 你能原谅我吗 -太晚了
- Tess, can you forgive me? - Too late.
原谅我的愚蠢和迟钝
Forgive my stupidity and callousness.
不要走过来 离我远点
Don't come near me, keep away from me!
是因为我的外貌吗
Is it my appearance?
我病得很厉害
I've been very ill,
但我在一天天恢复
but I'm getting better every day.
我说了 离我远点
I said keep away!
苔丝 你不再爱我了吗
Don't you love me, Tess?
我爱你 可这一切都太晚了
Yes, oh, yes, but it is all too late!
我一直在等你 但你始终没来
I waited and waited for you but you did not come.
我写信给你 你还是杳无音讯
I wrote to you, but still you did not come.
他不断地说你再也不会回来了 然后
He kept on saying that you would never return and then
他对母亲和丽莎·露又很好
he was kind to mother and Liza-Lu.
你还没看出了吗 你还不明白吗
Don't you see? Don't you understand?
他又得到我了啊
He has won me back!
我是他的禁脔
I am his creature!
他就在楼上...
He is upstairs...
躺在床上 等我
..In bed, waiting for me.
现在我恨死他 鄙视他
Oh, I hate him, I despise him now
因为他骗了我 说你不会回来了
because he told me you would not come back.
我亲爱的安琪尔 你回来了
Oh, my Angel, and here you are!
苔丝 这都是我的错
Tess, this is all my fault.
听我说
Listen to me!
你现在必须离开这里
You must go away from here,
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表