剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
很快 我也染上了
I soon caught the fever, too.
我用身上最后一点钱贿赂了当地的医生
With the very last of my money, I bribed the local doctor,
他用马车把我送到里约的医院
who took me by cart to the hospital in Rio.
其他人呢
And the others?
都死了
All perished.
我本来也活不下来的 但
I too would have perished, but...
你的信
...your letter
领♥事♥馆♥转交了我你的信
was forwarded to me from the consulate.
我读完信
And I read it.
决定一定要活下去
I resolved to live...
我要找到你
...find you...
弥补我的过错
...to make amends.
过去的这些日子里 我无时无刻不想你
Not a day went past when I didn't think of you,
苔丝 我那样待你何其残忍♥
Tess, how cruelly I had wronged you.
不要说了
Enough now.
歇下吧
Rest now.
睡吧
Sleep.
睡吧
Sleep.
安琪尔
Angel.
希望他们以为我们会去伦敦
Hopefully they'll think we're heading to London,
所以我们向西走
but we'll head west.
你如果可以的话 我们就夜里赶路
We'll march through the night if you're able.
得找个地方过夜
We should find some shelter for the night...
找找看
Somewhere.
安琪尔
Angel...
你觉得我们会不会有缘再见
...Do you think that we shall meet again?
-来生再见 -苔丝 别说了
- After we are dead? - Tess, please.
可是我多想来生能再见到你
But I do so want to see you again.
想到骨子里
So much...
想到骨子里
...So much.
我走以后
When I am gone...
-苔丝 -安琪尔
- Tess. - Angel...
我走以后
...When I am gone,
我想把丽莎·露托付给你
I want you to watch over Liza-Lu for me.
我犯的罪肯定会让我的家人蒙羞
This thing I have done will bring hard times on my family
我想让你答应我照顾他们
and I need to know that you will care for them.
-我会的 我发誓 -不止这样
- Of course. I swear. - That's not all.
安琪尔 娶她
Marry her, Angel.
和丽莎·露结婚 尽力试着去爱她
Marry Liza-Lu and try to love her if you can.
如果你娶了她
And if you marry her, it
我们就不会真正地分开
will seem as though death has not divided us.
苔丝 我做不到
Tess, don't ask this of me.
逃也是徒劳
It's no use, sir.
求你们了
Please.
让她再睡一会儿吧
Let her sleep a moment longer.
安琪尔 他们来抓我了吗
Have they come for me, Angel?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是我的命
Everything is as it should be.
安琪尔 幸福不能长长久久
It couldn't have lasted, Angel.
我拥有得太多了
Too much happiness.
可以走了
I am ready.
我们天上的主父啊
Our Father who art in heaven,
愿人人都尊你的命为圣 天国将至
hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在尘世如同行在天上
thy will be done, in earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread
免我们的罪
and forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们免人的罪
as we forgive them that trepass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离凶恶
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 都是你的...
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory...
《徳伯家的苔丝》 全剧终
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表