剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
快走
Come on!
这里有25磅
25 pounds.
用来修补屋顶 买♥♥一匹马 记住
That's for the new roof, and a horse, mind,
别再给酒馆送钱了
not the Pure Drop Inn.
-你说得对 苔丝 -父亲呢
- Right you are, Tess. - Father?
我知道了
Ah, fair enough.
我会让你知道我的下落
I'll keep you informed of my whereabouts,
以便有我的信送来
in case a letter comes for me.
千万别忘了
Don't forget.
你答应我的
You promised.
我现在和我妈妈住在一起
I'm living with my mother now,
就在不远的一英里处
a mile or so from here.
我离开了泰博斯牛奶厂了
I left Talbothays.
没有你和苔丝 那里实在无趣
It's so dismal there without you and Tess.
在莱蒂出事后
And after what happened to Retty...
她还好吗
How is she?
她已经脱离生命危险 但还是很糟
She's out of danger, but she's in a terrible state.
瘦骨嶙峋的 脸颊都凹进去了
All thin and hollow-cheeked.
她几乎不说话
She barely speaks.
玛丽安呢
And Marian?
玛丽安还是酗酒 先生
Marian drinks, sir.
奶牛场主也不想继续雇用她了
The dairyman says he must get rid of her.
伊茨 我要去巴西了 一个人
Izz, I'm going to Brazil...alone.
由于个人原因 我和苔丝分开了
I have separated from Tess for personal reasons.
我看出来了
I see. I thought as much.
你愿意代替她跟我一起去吗
Would you go with me... instead of her?
你真想让我陪你去吗
You truly wish me to go?
是 我是认真的
Yes. Yes, I do.
愿意 我当然愿意
Yes. Yes, I will.
-你真那么爱我吗 -真的
- Do you really love me that much? - I do.
我说过我爱你
I've said I do.
-我一直都爱你 -比苔丝还爱得深吗
- I've always loved you. - More than Tess?
不 比不上她
No, not more than she.
为什么
How's that?
因为没人比苔丝更爱你
Because no-one can love you more than Tess.
她愿意为你献出生命
She would have laid down her life for you.
我却做不到
I could do no more.
他们不在家
They weren't at home.
我留了张字条
I've left a note.
等我们到了 我会给他们
I'll write them when we get there,
写信报平安
let them know I'm safe...
不 别这样
No. No.
原谅我 伊茨
Forgive me, Izz.
我想我一定是疯了
I think that I've been quite mad.
我不该邀请你的 这是个错误
It was a mistake to ask you.
错误
A mistake?
我已经有了一位深爱的妻子
I have a loving wife already.
我知道
I know.
也许在我答应跟你去时
Perhaps I didn't know what I was saying either, when I
我也不知道在说些什么
agreed to go with you.
那我们还是以朋友告别吧
So we'll part friends.
是你阻止了我这荒唐而又背信弃义的举动
You have saved me from an act of treachery and folly and...
我永远也忘不了你的善良
I shall never forget your kindness.
就把我当成一个不值得的爱人
Think of me as a worthless lover,
但是一个真正的朋友
but a true friend.
答应我
Promise?
我答应
I promise.
再见了 伊茨
Goodbye, Izz.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
先生
And, sir?
你很快就会去接苔丝回来 是吗 先生
You will send for Tess soon, won't you, sir?
无论她做过什么
Whatever she's done...
你都不该这么对她
she doesn't deserve this.
我想找冬季的工作
I'm looking for work for the winter.
您知道附近哪里在招工吗
Do you know of anything nearby?
种地 饲养家禽 帮佣 缝补什么都行
Poultry farming, I'll work in service, sewing...
附近没有 这个季节没有
Nothing hereabouts, not this time of year.
你可以去朔石山试试
You might try out Flintcomb Ash way,
但我不建议你去
but I wouldn't recommend it.
那活儿又苦又累
It's hard, mean work.
很多人都坚持不了多久的
Folks tend not to stick it out too long.
抱歉请等等 小姐
Excuse me, miss!
果然是你 我就知道是你
I thought so. I thought it was you.
上次你的情夫可给了我一通好打
That was quite a blow your fancy man gave me that time.
你该乞求我原谅才对
Seems you ought to beg my pardon.
让我走吧 拜托了
Let me alone, please...
我说的没错吧
I was right, wasn't I?
你这德贝维尔的婊♥子♥
You're D'Urberville's tart!
我是个结了婚的妇人
I'm a married woman!
那你打算要怎么补偿
So what are you going to do to make amends, eh?
要不来亲一个
A kiss perhaps?!
我想和农场主谈谈
I wanted to speak to the farmer.
我想找份工作
I'm looking for some work.
苔丝
Tess?
真是我的苔丝吗
Is it really my Tess?
这里主要是甘蓝
This swede-hacking mainly.
你不会喜欢的
You won't like it.
每月算一次工钱 计件算
Paid monthly, and this task work,
意味着你干多少就拿多少钱
meaning they only pay you for what you do.
住宿也要扣钱的
Charge you for your lodgings too,
这里只招女人和老人
and only take women and old folk,
因为比较廉价
cos they're cheaper.
他会用你 因为很少人想来
He'll take you on, because few care to come,
但这儿确实不是个好地方 苔丝
but this a starve-acre place, Tess,
这里管事的就是个混♥蛋♥
and the bailiff's a bastard,
请原谅我的用词
'scuse my saying.
如果你还有别处可去 任何地方...
If you had anywhere else to go, anywhere at all...
我没有
I don't.
苔丝
Oh, Tess...
你嫁给了他 为什么还要做这活
to think you married him and still have come to this?
别可怜我
No pity.
也别过问
No questions either.
安琪尔已经走了
Angel has gone away and...
我的生活费也用完了 就这样
..I have overrun my allowance, that's all.
别叫我克莱尔夫人
And no Mrs. Clare.
还像从前一样 就叫我苔丝·德北菲尔德
Plain Tess Durbeyfield, just as before.
天晴的时候
On a clear day,
你能看到克里克奶牛场所在的山谷
you can see the valley where Crick's dairy lies.
但这儿没多少天晴的日子
Except there aren't many clear days.
为了驱寒
To take the chill off.
这里的人都这么干
They all do it here.
我也想过戒酒
I've tried to stop myself, but
但估计我是永远也戒不掉了
I can't seem to any more.
少废话 干活
Don't talk! Work!
好啊 好极了
Well, well, well.
伊茨·休特
Izz Huett!
玛丽安
Marian.
苔丝 噢 苔丝
Tess! Oh, Tess...
跟她妈妈住在一起 也不出门
Lives with her mother, won't leave the house.
现在没人愿意娶莱蒂 可怜的人啊
No-one will marry Retty now, poor love...
礼貌些
Just be civil.
你得补偿我
You got the better of me.
第一次你的情夫揍了我
First time with your fancy man,
第二次你见了我就跑
and the second time when you bolted,
现在你必须得补偿我
now I've got the better of you.
你到底会不会乞求我的原谅
Are you going to beg my pardon?
我觉得应该是你求我
I think you ought to beg mine.
没有什么会比寒冷的冬天
There's nothing like a winter afield
更能让你这种头脑不清醒的女孩冷静下来了
for taking the nonsense out of a young woman's head.
你就干了这么少吗
Is that all you've done?
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表