剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
前情提要
今日我们齐聚于此
We are gathered to join this man
见证这对新人踏入婚姻的殿堂
and this woman in holy matrimony.
他叫亚历克·德贝维尔
His name was Alec D'Urberville.
你生了他的孩子
You bore his child!
天知道你是德贝维尔的女人还是我的
Who's to say you're not more Mrs.D'Urberville than mine?
你居然告诉他了
To go blabbing such a thing as that.
再见 苔丝
Goodbye, Tess.
我会尽快赶去巴西
I'm going to Brazil as soon as possible.
没人比苔丝更爱你
No-one can love you more than Tess.
她愿意为你献出生命
She would have laid down her life for you
我却做不到
I could do no more.
需要帮助吗
Ah! Can we help you?
-请原谅 -抱歉
- Beg pardon. - Excuse me.
这是结婚许可证
It's a marriage licence.
我在向你求婚
I'm asking you to marry me.
回到我身边吧 安琪尔
Come to me, Angel,
救我于水深火热之中
and save me from what threatens me.
记住一件事 苔丝
Know this one thing Tess...
你会是我的
I will have you.
真讨厌
I don't like it.
厌恶至极
I don't like it at all.
休特 莱维尔
Huett, Lewell,
和其他人一起上马车
on the wagon with the others.
德北菲尔德 去马车上
Durbeyfield, up on the platform.
解草捆
Untie the sheaths.
不 那太危险了
No! It's too dangerous!
这不该由女人来干
It's not a woman's job.
怎么不要男人去
Why can't one of the men do it?
你想代替她来吗
Perhaps you'd like to take her place?
-来就来 -不 我去
- Very well, I will. - No, I will.
我来吧 没问题
I can do it. I don't mind.
随他高兴吧
If that's what he wants.
快去干活 你们两个
Get a move on, the pair of you.
日暮之前把草堆的活都干完
I want that rick cleared by nightfall.
《徳伯家的苔丝》 第四集
有事吗
What do you want?
能帮个忙吗
I'm here to ask a favour...
又是他
It's him again.
苔丝的传教士
Tess's preacher.
看起来可不怎么像传教士
Don't look much like a preacher.
你下来吧
You can come down now
你的故友来看你了
old friend to see you.
苔丝 看到我不高兴吗
So, Tess, aren't you pleased to see me?
我去了伦敦 找了裁缝
I've been in London, visiting my tailor.
衣衫褴褛终究不适合我
Sack-cloth and ashes didn't suit me after all.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
那你放弃传教了吗
I'm taking you've given up preaching then?
我就怕再次见到你时
I'm afraid seeing you again rather
会为你放弃全部信仰
knocked all the faith out of me.
此外 你给我带来的快乐
Besides, the paradise you supply
绝无异于天堂
is as good as any other.
那你如何行善 阿历克
What of morality, Alec?
-爱与仁慈的信仰呢 -抛之脑后了
- The religion of love and kindness? - No good I'm afraid.
若没人提醒我
If there really is nobody to say,
"你不应如何" 我也毫无兴致了
"Thou shalt not"then I can't warm up.
既然我要负责的人不在身旁
I'm not going to be responsible for my deeds and passions
我又何必为我一时的激♥情♥与品行负责
if there's nobody to feel responsible to,
如果我是你 亲爱的 我也不会
and if I were you, my dear, I wouldn't either.
所以我来向你求婚
Which brings me to my proposal.
我不想你在这工作
I don't like you working here.
这份工践踏了你 我无法容忍♥
It's beneath you and I won't stand for it.
我是来带你走的
I've come to take you away.
你说你已经有了丈夫
Now, you say you have a husband already,
我却从未见过
but I've never seen him,
也不知姓甚名谁 总归起来
and I don't know his name, and all in all he seems
像一个虚拟的人物
a rather mythological personage.
就算真有这个人
Even if he exists,
他也没来帮你 而我来了
he is not here to help you. I am.
和我走吧
Come with me.
我因你而沦落至此
You've been the cause of my downfall,
你也应与我同甘共苦
you might as well share it,
忘了你口中那头笨驴丈夫吧
and leave that mule that you call your husband behind.
你个小...
You little f...
打我 揍我 惩治我吧
Go on hit me, strike me, punish me!
我不会哭的
I won't cry out.
该死 苔丝 我没告诉你我爱你吗
Damn it, Tess, have I not told you that I love you?
没请你做我妻子吗
Have I not asked you to be my wife?
记住
Remember this.
我曾是你的主人
I was your master once.
以后也会是
I'll be your master again.
即使你想为人♥妻♥ 也只能是我的
If you are any man's wife, you are mine.
你最好还是回去干活吧
You best get back to work.
丽莎·露
Liza-Lu.
丽莎·露
Liza-Lu!
我找了你一整天
I've been trying to find you all day.
我累极了
I'm so tired.
-怎么了 丽莎·露 -父亲出事了
- What is it Liza-Lu? - It's father.
-怎么了 -他的心脏
- What's wrong? - It's his heart.
他想见你 苔丝
He wants to see you, Tess.
我们连夜出发
We'll walk through the night,
葛罗比发现之前 赶紧动身
get there before Groby knows we're gone.
你不打招呼就这么离开
If you leave here without giving notice,
他不会给你一分钱
he won't give you a penny.
那些钱也无济于事
That can't be helped.
整个冬天的苦工 苔丝 全没了
A whole winter's labour, Tess, all for nothing.
如果那位先生再来找我 就说
If that gentleman comes looking for me, tell him...
就说我丈夫回来了
Tell him my husband has come back.
他会回来的 苔丝
And he will, Tess.
不久之后 我知道
Any day now. I know it.
伊茨
Izz...
玛丽安
Marian...
他心脏周围布满了脂肪
Tis the fat around his heart.
就像这样
Like so...
一旦心脏被封闭起来 像这样
And when it closes over, like this...
就回天乏术了
That's it.
他将撒手人寰
Off he'll go!
不管怎样 苔丝
You were always his favourite, Tess.
你始终是她的心肝
In spite of everything.
你母亲告诉过你 我谋划出的生计了吗
Did mother tell you 'bout my scheme for living?
我寄信给了所有古物学者
I'm sending round to all the antiquarians
请求他们
and asking them
同意出资赡养我
to subscribe to a fund to maintain me.
他们花钱保存遗迹
They spend money on keeping up old ruins
找寻尸骨之类
and finding bones and such like.
为何不救我这个活古董
Why not living remains?
倘若我能成名 苔丝
If people knowed of me, Tess...
我就是座活遗迹了
..I could be a living monument.
约翰死了怎么办 苔丝
What if my John dies, Tess?
租约上是他的名字
The lease is in his name,
我们会失去房♥子 土地
we lose the cottage, the land...
他不会死的
He won't die.
天无绝人之路
Something will turn up.
我深信
I know it will.
丽莎·露 请进屋去
Liza-Lu, go inside please.
你农场的朋友告诉我
Your friends at the farm told me
你丈夫回来了
that your that husband had returned.
但经我调查 好像事实并非如此
But on investigation that seems not to be the case.
你想怎样
What do you want from me now?
我想着你的兄弟姐妹怎么办
I've been thinking about your brothers and sisters.
天啊
Oh, no.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表