剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
前情提要
我不能给你的孩子办一个基♥督♥教葬礼
I can't give your child a Christian burial.
他是安琪尔·克莱尔先生
His name's Mr. Angel Clare.
原谅他吧 主 他不知道自己在做什么
Forgive him, Lord, he knows not what he does.
你是阳光照耀下上下起伏的一片波浪
You're a billow warmed by the sun.
这真让人高兴
That's very pretty.
要是你觉得我真像波浪的话
If I seem like that to you.
嫁给我吧 苔丝 做我的妻子
Marry me, Tess. Be my wife.
如果你确定这么做会让你幸福
If you are sure it'll make you very happy.
我本该恨你的 我很想恨你
I should hate you. I want to hate you.
我遇见了亚历克·德贝维尔
I met Alec D'Urberville.
险恶的家伙 我一点也不喜欢他
Sinister. I didn't like him.
不告诉你真♥相♥我永远也无法解脱
I can never be happy until I tell you the whole truth.
我曾经犯过一个非常可怕的错误
There has been a most terrible mistake.
婚礼结束以后我们可以相互袒露心声
We can both confess after the wedding.
你一句我一句
We can take it in turns.
亲爱的各位来宾
Dearly beloved,
在上帝的注视下
we are gathered together here in the sight of God
在教会的见证下
and in the face of this congregation
我们齐聚于此
to join together this man
见证这对新人踏入婚姻的殿堂
and this woman in holy matrimony,
婚姻是人生最光荣的时刻
which is an honourable estate,
是上帝对纯洁男女的恩赐
instituted of God in the time of man's innocency,
彰显了上帝与教会之间神圣的统一
signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church.
如果你们知道
If either of you know any impediment
二人神圣的结合之路上有任何障碍的话
why ye may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony,
请现在坦白
ye do now confess it.
无论泰否 你愿意不离不弃
Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour,
一直爱她 安慰她 尊重她吗
and keep her in sickness and in health?
并且 你愿意放弃一切
And, forsaking all others,
在有生之年一直与她相依相守吗
keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
我以这枚戒指娶你为妻
With this ring, I thee wed,
我的身躯 我的一切
with my body, I thee worship.
皆属于你
And with all my worldly goods,
我以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义起誓
I thee endow in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
阿门
Amen.
记住我之前说的每件事
Now be sure to remember everything I've taught you!
等你们安顿好了记得给我们写信
And write to us, soon as you are settled,
告诉我们你们的住处
tell us where you are.
莱蒂在哪里
Where is Retty?
我还想和她道别呢
I wanted to say goodbye.
她目前还很难接受 苔丝
She has taken it rather hard, Tess.
她会慢慢好起来的
She'll come round, in time.
-我们都会的 -哦 伊茨
- We all will. - Oh, Izz.
苔丝 我们非常高兴 你是我们的骄傲
But Tess, we are so pleased and proud of you.
伊茨 玛丽安
Izz, Marian.
再见了 谢谢你
Farewell, and thank you.
玛丽安 多保重
Marian, be good!
一定要保重
Please try.
出发吧 汤姆
Now walk on, Tom.
再见了
Goodbye!
《徳伯家的苔丝》 第三集
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
惊喜哦
It's a surprise.
这是你祖上的豪♥宅♥ 苔丝
It's your ancestral mansion, Tess.
德贝维尔家族的府邸
The house of the D'Urbervilles.
我们现在这里住几天
I've taken rooms for a few days,
再启程去伦敦
before we travel on to London.
希望你能喜欢
I hope you be amused,
你很喜欢 对吧
You are amused, don't you?
卧室的壁炉已经生好火了
Fires is lit in the bedroom.
应该不会太潮湿 卧室里还备好了水
Should be dry enough, and there's water up there too.
谢谢你 巴克斯特夫人 您很周到
Thank you, Mrs. Baxter, that's very kind.
汉丽爱塔夫人 你的亲戚 苔丝
Lady Henrietta. Your relation, Tess.
看出有何相似之处了吗
Do you see the resemblance?
没看出来
I hope not.
对 我也没看出来
No, neither do I.
我已经分辨不出你我的手指了
I can't tell which are my fingers and which are yours.
它们都是你的
They are all yours.
我看这是某种肉
I think it's some sort of meat.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry!
不用感到抱歉 安琪尔
Don't be sorry, Angel.
要是我们都饿死了呢 苔丝
What if we starve to death, Tess?
安琪尔 只要跟你在一起
Angel, I'm very happy.
我就会觉得幸福
So long as I'm with you.
等等 保持刚才的状态
Wait here. Remain exactly like that.
这是你的
It's for you.
托人送来的
Delivered by hand.
真神秘
All very mysterious.
你能帮我拆开吗
Can you open it for me, please?
这是寄给你的 必须由你来拆
You must open it. It's addressed to you.
这是我父母寄来的
It's from my parents.
这是我祖母的钻石首饰
It's my grandmother's diamonds.
"我把它们留给你的妻子
"Left in trust for your wife,
无论你的她是谁 我都祝福你们"
"as a mark of her affection for you and whomsoever you should choose."
这些都是我的吗
Are they mine?
全部都是
Indeed they are.
戴上吧 苔丝
Put them on, Tess.
太美了
So beautiful.
但是你的裙子不合适
But the gown, it's not right.
这些珠宝应该紧贴你的玉颈
They should lie next to your skin.
我来吗
May I?
肯定是乔纳森带行李过来了
It must be Jonathan,with the luggage
别摘 好好戴着 保持刚才的样子
No. Keep them on. Stay exactly as you are.
莱蒂出事了
It's Retty.
两个渔夫在池塘里找到了她
Two fishermen found her in the mill pond.
她已经被寒冷和溺水折磨得奄奄一息
She was half dead from the water and the cold.
她被救了过来 但是现在非常虚弱
They managed to revive her, but she's very sick.
-都是我的错 安琪尔 -不 别瞎说
- It's all my fault, Angel. - No, hush, don't say that.
我向她承诺过 我发誓我绝不结婚
I promised her. I swore I would never marry.
但是我食言了 现在我必须付出代价
I broke my word and now I must pay.
别说了 苔丝 够了
No, shush Tess, that's enough.
你还记得我们今早说过
Do you remember what we said this morning
相互坦白自己的过错吗
about confessing our faults?
当然 你当时只是随便说说而已 但是...
You spoke lightly, of course, but...
苔丝 我想向你坦白一件事情
Tess, I do have a confession to make,
我本该早些告诉你的
and I should have told you before,
可我害怕可能失去你
but I was afraid, I might lose you,
因为你是我生命中最大的幸福
the great prize of my life.
但是现在 看着你如此忧郁
But now, seeing you so sombre,
我感到我必须告诉你
I feel like I must tell you,
希望你能原谅我
but in the hope you can forgive me.
我会的 我会原谅你的
I do! I do forgive you.
我认为你还是先听完我的忏悔吧
I'm afraid you must hear the confession first.
我希望你知道 我是一个有道德的人
I am, I hope you know, a moral man,
就像我的父亲一样 我崇尚美德 厌恶罪恶
and like my father, I love goodness and I hate impurity.
然而
And yet...
当我发现我无法进入教会和大学时
when I found out I could not enter the church or university,
和许多年轻人一样 我去了伦敦
I went to London, like a lot of young men.
在那里 我迷失了 困惑了
And I was lost, and confused.
我遇见了一个女人
And there I met a woman.
一个女人
A woman?
她的年纪比我大不少 而且...该怎么说呢
Much older than myself and... how do I put it?
品行不端
Not of good moral character.
当然 我是被她诱惑的
It was a trap, of course.
年轻的我 当时就这样盲目地失足了
And, young as I was, I stumbled in blindly.
这段关系 持续了48小时
And the affair, it lasted 48 hours,
苔丝 48小时的放纵
and it was 48 hours, Tess,
我为此悔青了肠子
of dissipation that I regret with all my heart
但它还是会给你带来巨大的痛苦
but not least for the pain it might cause you.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表