剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
永远 永远不要再来找我
and never, ever try to find me again,
你听明白了吗
do you understand?
对我来说 为时已晚
It is too late for me now.
我就当我已经死了
I am already dead.
再见了 我的爱人
Goodbye, my love.
亲爱的 刚才是谁
Who was it, my sweet?
不会是你那可怜的母亲吧
Not your wretched mother, I hope.
我给她那么多钱才把她打发走
I pay her good money to stay away.
快回床上来
Come back to bed!
别慢吞吞的
Don't keep me waiting.
不如这样
On second thoughts,
你下去告诉那个聒噪的布鲁克斯老太婆
go back down and tell that nosy baggage Mrs. Brooks
她煮得咖啡跟马尿似的
that her coffee tastes like horse-piss
马尿至少还能暖个身子
which at least has the benefit of being warm.
老天 你这又是怎么了
Good lord, what's wrong with you now?
你骗了我
You lied to me!
你整天花言巧语骗我
You used your cruel persuasion
一直都在骗我
and you did not stop using it.
你打着接济我母亲一家的幌子
You used my little brothers and sisters and my mother's
来哄我上当 你骗我说他不会回来
wants and needs and you told me he would not come back!
苔丝 冷静一下 真无理取闹
Tess, calm down, woman!
你嘲笑我痴情 说我这么傻
You taunted me and said what a simpleton,
还想着等他一辈子
I was to expect him until...
-别吵了 -后来我信了你的话放弃了
- Be quiet! - ...I finally gave in!
而现在他又离开了我
And now he is gone a second time
是你害得我
and I have lost him now for ever...
永远失去了他
because of you!
你说谁 不是你丈夫吧
Who? Not your husband!
你那所谓的丈夫 他回来了吗
Your imaginary husband! He's back, is he?
是 他是回来了
Yes, he's back,
而且看上去快死了 都是因为你
and he looks as if he is dying, because of you!
-布鲁克斯太太会听见的 -我才不管
- Mrs. Brooks will hear us! - I don't care any more!
你毁了我的生活 让我变成这幅样子
You have torn my life to pieces, made me a victim,
你一次又一次地利用我
used me again and again!
我简直生不如死 我再也受不了了
I am in hell! I can't stand it any more!
安静一点 别这么歇斯底里
Calm down, woman! You're being hysterical!
给我过来
Come here!
住手
Stop it!
德贝维尔夫人 能否说句话
Mrs. D'Urberville, a word please, if I may?
德贝维尔先生
Mr. D'Urberville?
我听见有些响动
I heard a disturbance.
德贝维尔先生
Mr.D'Urberville?
安琪尔 安琪尔
Angel! Angel!
一切都结束了 我终于摆脱了那个男人
It's finally over, I'm finally free of that man.
-什么 -安琪尔 我杀了他
- What? - I've killed him, Angel.
为了你 也为了我
I owed it to you and to myself for
为了这些年来他对我做过的丑事
what he did to me all those years ago.
他再也不能拆散我们了
He can never come between us ever again.
现在我已经杀了他 你能原谅我了吗
Can you forgive me, now that I've murdered him?
跟我来
Come on!
苔丝 告诉我这不是真的
Oh, Tess, tell me it isn't true.
-是真的 -怎么回事
- It is true. - What happened?
我告诉他你回来了
I told him that you'd come back.
他看见我哭 就嘲笑我挖苦我
He saw me crying and he laughed at me, taunted me.
旁边有把餐刀
There was a bread knife.
我就一把抓过来 杀了他
I took it in my hand. I did it.
天啊 苔丝
Good God, Tess,
你怎么糊涂到是非不分了呢
have you any sense of what is right and wrong?
就因为这样我才杀了他
Yes! That's why I killed him.
安琪尔 这种语气似曾相识
Angel, you spoke to me like this before.
上次你离开我之前就是这样
Just before you left me.
如果你再抛弃我 我真不知道
If you were to desert me again, I don't know what...
不 再也不会了 我再也不抛弃你了
No. Never again. I will never desert you.
跟我来
Come along.
我们得去伦敦
We should head to London.
走水路太危险了 但是在伦敦的话
The Channel ports will be too dangerous but in London
我们说不定可以弄到法国或美国签证
perhaps we can find passage to France or America even.
但我们没护照
We have no passports.
我有钱 父亲会寄给我的
I have money. My father will send it to me.
这样就可以买♥♥签证 走走后门
We can buy our passage. We can bribe someone.
-相信我 苔丝 -我相信你
- Trust me, Tess. - I do.
我原本想生火的 但可能会被发现
I'd light a fire, but someone might see.
我很多次都像这样露宿在外
I have slept outside like this many times before.
我不在的时候吗
While I was gone?
嗯
Yes.
苔丝 对不起 我不知道我当初
Tess, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was...
没关系
Doesn't matter.
重要的是你回来了
You're here now.
我一直戴着
I kept it.
等等
Wait!
住一晚就走
Just one night, then we move on.
太好了
It's perfect.
我们只在一间房♥子里活动
We should confine ourselves to one room
免得被管家发现
in case the housekeeper comes calling.
百叶窗最好也不要开
Best keep the shutters closed, too.
我找到这个 好像有不少干净水
I found these. There seems to be plenty of fresh water.
有时 我总是在想
Sometimes I wonder.
什么
What?
如果我们那天一起跳舞了
If we had danced that day...
现在该有多幸福啊
...how happy we might have been.
我就能有更多的岁月
I would have had years more of this heart...
-跟你厮守 -苔丝
- ...this face. - Tess.
这些都无所谓
Is not matter.
我现在很幸福
I am happy now.
因为你回到了我身边
Now that you've come back to me.
天气很好
It's a fine day.
我们还是去布里斯托尔吧
I think perhaps we should head to Bristol.
伦敦可能太危险了
London may be too dangerous.
-到最后还是得离开 -为什么
- We must leave eventually. - Why?
为什么不好好享受这良辰美景呢
Why put an end to all this joy?
房♥主随时可能回来
The owners could return at any moment.
他们回来我们就走 可是现在...
And when they do we will leave, but until then...
过来 安琪尔
Come here, Angel.
我知道他们很快就会抓到我
I know that they will catch me soon.
我知道我来日无多
I know that I do not have long to live.
-不会的 -会的
- That's not true. - It is.
-苔丝 别这么说 我们能远走高飞 -安琪尔
- Don't say it, Tess. We will escape. - Angel.
-安琪尔 -两天就可以到布里斯托尔
- Angel. - In two days, we'll be in Bristol,
然后说不定可以去爱尔兰
then on to Ireland perhaps.
不要想以后的事
Let's not think of the future.
该来的躲不了
What will come will come.
我只想珍惜此时此刻
I only want to think of now.
多待一天吧
One more day.
求你了
Please?
我们一行五十人左右前往里约
About 50 of us set off from Rio.
大家都想着在这片新乐土上
We were all keen to begin new,
开始全新的独♥立♥生活
independent lives in this new Eden.
可结果那里是什么
What did we find?
沼泽
Swamp,
目之所及 遍地沼泽
as far as the eye could see.
庄稼颗粒无收 牲畜成群死亡
Crops wouldn't grow, the animals died...
食物快吃完了
...food began to run out...
接着热病就蔓延开了
..and then the fever started.
我看见很多母亲
I saw mothers...
怀抱着自己的孩子 长途跋涉
trudging along with infants in their arms
然后热病夺去了孩子的生命
and the fever would take the child,
她们就用手挖坑
and they would dig a hole
把自己的骨肉埋进去
with their bare hands, bury the child...
祷告一番
...say a prayer...
然后又开始艰难跋涉
..and trudge on.
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表