剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
Tell me, where did you learn the tune?
这是一首古老的乡村民谣 夫人
Oh, it's just an old country tune, ma'am.
是吗
Is that right?
古老的乡村民谣
An old country tune.
你在找什么东西吗
Are you looking for something in particular?
没有 我没有恶意 没有任何恶意
I didn't mean no harm, any harm. I meant no harm.
苔丝 别紧张 真的没必要紧张
Tess, please. There really is no need to be so nervous.
我只是从未见过这么多书
It's just I've never seen so many books.
-你都读过吗 -没有
- Have you read them all? - Hardly.
这些书是我父亲的
They belonged to my father.
他是个学识渊博的人吗
Was he a very learned man?
苔丝 他买♥♥了大量的书
Tess, he bought them by the yard.
却从未打开过一本
Not a single volume has been opened.
那真是太遗憾了
That's a great shame.
从未被读过的书 是何等的悲哀
There's something sad about an unread book.
-随便拿来看吧 -先生
- Help yourself. - Sir?
想看哪本书 就取哪本书
Any book that you want you are to take.
毕竟 我们是一家人
After all, we are family.
这太好了 谢谢您 先生
Very well. Thank you, sir.
我该... 我必须回去干活了
I should... I must return to work.
那你去吧
Off you go, then.
非常感谢 先生
But thank you, sir.
我知道你在那儿 你的雪茄让我恶心
I know you're there. I can smell your filthy cigars.
亲爱的母亲大人 你今天好吗
Dearest Mother, how are you today?
我顺道路过
I called by
看看你和新来的姑娘相处得怎么样
to see how you were getting on with the new girl.
你提携的这位倒挺令人满意的
Your protege is pleasant enough.
我想她长得也漂亮
I dare say she's pretty enough, too.
是吗
Is she?
我可没有注意到
I can't say that I've noticed.
你跟你父亲一样 称自己姓德贝维尔
Just like your father. Call yourself a D'Urberville,
可本性还是彻头彻尾的斯图克
but you're Stoke through and through.
德贝维尔家族到底什么来头
So who are these D'Urbervilles?
什么都不是 早已没落
No one. They're all extinct.
你父亲是个自命不凡的大财主
Your father fancied himself as a country squire,
他认为斯图克这个姓
and didn't think Stoke
配不上一个拥有土地的贵族
would pass muster with the landed gentry.
所以改姓为德贝维尔
So he took D'Urberville instead.
斯图克 好端端的一个名字
Perfectly good name, Stoke.
不过这就是你父亲的德行
But then that was typical of your father.
爱慕虚荣
All vanity.
有其父必有其子
Just like his son.
我要怎么做才可讨你欢心 母亲
Is there anything that I could ever do to please you, Mother?
带着你那恶心难闻的雪茄走开
You can take that filthy cigar away.
我的鸟儿们不喜欢那味道
The finches don't like it.
是不是 小东西们
Do you, my dears?
我母亲已经认可你了 是不是很高兴
You'll be pleased to know that you have my mother's approval.
我很高兴 先生
I'm glad to hear it, sir.
那么你愿意留在这里吗
So you'll be staying with us a little longer, I hope?
-如果你不反对的话 -我毫无异议
- If you have no objection. - I have no objection at all.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
我很高兴
I'm delighted.
我得再去打点水 先生
I must get more water, sir.
让我来
Allow me.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
告诉我 苔丝
Tell me, Tess.
我母亲是否提起过我
Does my mother ever speak of me?
她好像很疼爱你
She seems very fond of you.
估计勉强可以说疼爱
Grudgingly fond, perhaps.
这个家显然极度缺乏母爱
There's a distinct lack of motherly love,
至少我们这房♥人是这样的
in our little branch of the family, at least.
-肯定不是这样的 -的确如此
- Oh, I'm sure that's not true. - It is true.
有时我想 若我也长满羽毛
I sometimes think if I grew feathers,
也许能有机会得到她的爱
I might stand more of a chance.
或者 下个蛋什么的
Or laid an egg, perhaps.
苔丝 你呢
And what of you, Tess?
我要怎么做 才能赢得你的芳心
What would I have to do to win your affections?
或者你认为我不可救药
Or am I beyond redemption?
苔丝 猎苑堡有集市可赶
Tess, it's market day in Chaseborough.
跟我们一道去吧
Come with us!
我们这就出发
We're gonna get ready now.
你们去吧 我太累了
Oh, you go on. I'm too tired.
走吧 苔丝 明天是周日
Come on, Tess! Sunday tomorrow.
你可以在教堂里睡一觉
You can sleep it off in church!
别忘了换衣服
You need to get changed, mind.
拿过来 还给我
Give it here! Give it back!
别碰我 都放手
Get off me! Get off me!
你去哪了 你去哪了
Where you been? Where you been?
说好了就五分钟的
Five minutes you said!
我们可以走了吗
Are we going soon?
苔丝 你来这里做什么
Tess, what on earth are you doing here?
没什么 等朋友们一起回去
Nothing. I'm just waiting for my friends to take me home.
天黑了 我不认路
I don't know the roads at night.
我倒是有匹马 鞍具齐备
I only have my saddle horse, I'm afraid,
如果你不介意...
but if you don't mind...
我说好了要等她们的
I said I'd wait for them.
那么 我去租一辆马车 好吗
Well, I could go and hire a trap if you'd prefer?
不 我等朋友们一起
No, I prefer to wait for the others.
好的 不求人小姐
Very well, Miss Independence.
请随意
Suit yourself.
先生
Sir!
谢谢您送我这条裙子
I wanted to thank you for the dress.
您实在太好心了
It was very kind of you.
没什么 物有所值
Nonsense. It was worth it.
裙子衬得你真漂亮 苔丝
You look exquisite, Tess.
等一下
Wait.
卡尔 你背上那长长的一条是什么
Car, whatever's that creeping down your back?
是她的头发散了
'Tis her hair come down her back!
不 是流出来的糖浆 罐子破了
No, it is treacle. The jar's broken!
你竟敢嘲笑我 小贱♥货♥
How dare you laugh at me, you hussy!
我实在忍♥不住 大家都在笑啊
I couldn't help it! All the others did!
你以为有他宠爱
Thinking you're better than everybody
就高人一等吗
'cause you're his favourite now!
-才不是这样 -你来告诉她 卡尔
- That's not true! - You tell her, Car.
我可比你强得多 现在就让你瞧瞧
I'm worth two o' you and I'll prove it!
卡尔·达希 我不想跟你打架
I shall not fight you, Car Darch!
我要早知道你们都是这种货色
And if I had known you were all of that sort,
才不会自降身价
I wouldn't have brought myself down
跟这个娼妇出来
as to come out with such a whorage as this.
好大的胆子 你竟敢...
How dare you! You take that...
你们这是在做什么
What the devil is going on here!
只是私事 先生
It's a private matter, sir.
不需要您多费心
Nothing we can't fix ourselves.
够了
Enough of this!
苔丝 到这边来
Tess, come up here with me.
莫非你想留在这里
Or shall I leave you here?
所有人都回去睡觉
Now home to bed, all of you!
有什么好笑的
What are you laughing at?
我在想 "才出狼窝 又入虎口"
I was just thinking, "Out of the frying pan... "
干脆利落地解决了 对吧 苔丝
Neatly done. Was it not, Tess?
我真该好好感激您
I'm sure I ought to be much obliged to you.
是吗
And are you?
请原谅
Forgive me.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
那就睡吧
Well, sleep then.
我会抱着你的
I'll hold on to you.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
这里是猎苑
It's the Chase.
英格兰最古老的森林
It's the oldest wood in England.
多漂亮啊
It's beautiful, isn't it?
您是说我们还没到家吗
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表