剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表
But if the gentleman should offer to buy my knighthood,
苔丝 你跟他说同意
Tess, you tell him, yes.
除非他开个好价钱 我才把头衔卖♥♥给他
I will sell him my title but only for its proper sum.
低于500英镑都不行
Not for less than 500 pound.
你告诉他不能低于500英镑
You tell him for not less than 500 pound.
他英俊吗 苔丝
Is he handsome, Tess?
你要嫁的这位先生
This gentleman you're going to marry.
妈妈 你给他们灌输些什么
Mother, how could you put such stuff into their heads?
亲爱的 是去给我们有钱的亲戚干活
Going to work, my dears, for our rich relation,
挣钱买♥♥马 是不是呀 苔丝
to get money for a new horse, isn't that right, Tess?
好了 弄好了
There, finished.
你太美了 苔丝
Such a picture, Tess.
现在我不希望她走了
I wish she wasn't going now.
要让苔丝当贵夫人的 就是那位先生吗
Is that the gentleman who's going to make Tess a lady?
就是他
That's the man.
-你怎么了 -没什么
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
只不过要是早点确定他是个好人就好了
Except I wish I had found out if he was a good man, is all.
你早就应该了解清楚
Yes, you ought perhaps to have done that.
-你好 苔丝 -您好 先生
- Hello, Tess. - Good day, sir.
可不可以慢点 先生
You will slow down, sir?
像你这样胆大健壮的姑娘 也怕了吗
A brave, bouncing girl like you, scared?
我总是打着马飞快下山的
I always go at full speed.
没有比这更痛快的了
There's nothing like it for raising the spirits.
可现在不必这样啊
But perhaps not now.
你可以抓紧我
You'll just have to hold on to me.
不是胳膊 小傻瓜 搂着我的腰
Not my arm, you little fool, my waist.
搂着我的腰
Hold on to my waist.
我绝不会这样做的 先生
I will do no such thing, sir!
好大的脾气
Such a temper.
那就亲一个
A kiss, then.
让我亲亲那红红的小嘴 我就停下来
One little kiss on those peony lips and I'll stop.
我以人格担♥保♥
On my honour I will.
可我不想亲别人 先生
But I don't want to kiss anyone, sir.
那好 我们继续 驾
Well then, let's continue, shall we? Go on.
好啦 好啦 若你非要如此
Very well! Very well, sir. If you must.
你一个乡下姑娘 还挺敏感的
You're mighty sensitive for a cottage girl.
该死 非要我们俩都摔死不可
Damn it, I'll break both our necks.
驾 驾
Go on! Go on!
原以为你是好心人 会像亲戚一样保护我
I thought you would be kind and protect me as my kinsman.
去他的亲戚
Kinsman be hanged!
我的帽子 停下
My hat! Stop!
-我的帽子 -那你亲我吗 心甘情愿的
- My hat! - You'll kiss me? Properly?
-愿意 先生 -不用手绢擦
- Yes, sir. - No handkerchief?
非常乐意 先生 可我的帽子
Gladly, sir, but my hat.
你不戴帽子更漂亮 苔丝
You look prettier without it, Tess.
要是还能再漂亮的话
If that's possible.
坐上来 我要领♥取♥我的奖赏
Climb up here beside me and let me claim my reward.
-你不上车了吗 -不了 先生
- You won't get up beside me? - No, sir, I will not.
驾 驾
Go on. Go on.
狡猾的丫头 你故意吹掉帽子
You artful hussy, you did it on purpose.
到特兰里奇可有六英里啊 苔丝
It's six miles to Trantridge,Tess.
就算有几百英里我也不在乎
Don't care if it's hundreds.
-你应该为自己感到羞耻 -上来吧 我们讲和
- You ought to be ashamed of yourself! - Come now, peace.
我再也不这样了 一切随你的意 我发誓
I will not try it again, not against your will. I swear it.
-新来的 -是的
- New girl? - That's right.
接着
Here.
还有这只 抓住脚
And this one as well. Grab her feet.
用胳膊夹住 就这样 跟我来
Head under your arm. Right, follow me.
我是葛罗比 管理农场的
I'm Groby, farm bailiff.
有什么问题 来找我
You got any complaints, you come to me,
不要找夫人 也不要找阿历克先生
not the Missus, not Mr Alec,
要找我 明白吗 很好
me. Understood? Good.
过来
Come here.
每天早晨 夫人用餐前
Every morning, before her breakfast,
你得把公鸡一只只带到她跟前
you're to bring the cocks to her one by one.
早上好 姑娘们
Morning, ladies.
夫人在问你整个早上去哪儿了
She wants to know where you've been all morning.
我在给新来的讲解这里的规矩 是吧
Been showing the new one the ropes, haven't I?
-就是她吧 -早上好
- This is her, is it? - Good morning.
客气点 姑娘们
Civil, ladies, please?
卡尔·达希和南希·达希
Car and Nancy Darch,
黑桃皇后和方块皇后
The Queen of Spades and the Queen of Diamonds.
如果我是你 不会得罪她们
I'd stay on their right side if I were you.
进去后 你得口齿清晰
Now, you're not to mumble
别让她察觉出你在害怕
and you're not to show her you're scared.
为什么我要害怕
Why should I be scared?
你就是新来的姑娘吧
Ah, you must be the new girl.
苔丝 是吧
Tess, isn't it?
过来一点
Come closer.
我儿子对你赞口不绝
My son speaks glowingly of your abilities.
他说你是最合适的人选
He says you're quite the proper person.
希望我们相处愉快
I hope we shall get along.
今天给我带的谁来
Who do you have for me today?
我不知道 夫人
I don't know, ma'am.
给我看看 快点
Bring them to me then. Quickly!
哦 这是斯特拉特
Ah, this is Strut!
你好吗 斯特拉特
How are you, Strut?
今天可不怎么活泼啊
Not so lively today, are you?
我想是被陌生人吓着了
A little frightened of the stranger, I dare say.
你也是 凤♥凰♥
And you too, Phena.
-你也被吓着了吗 -没有 夫人
- Are you frightened, too? - No, miss.
-可能有一点点 -别怕别怕
- Well, perhaps a little. - No need, no need.
我们很快就会熟悉起来的
We'll all get used to each other soon enough.
-对吧 葛罗比 -是的 夫人
- Isn't that right, Groby? - Yes, ma'am.
-你会吹口哨吧 -吹口哨吗 夫人
- Now, can you whistle? - Whistle, ma'am?
-吹口哨 有调儿的 -只会一点点
- Whistle. Tunes. - Only a little.
那你得每天练习
Well, then you must practise every day.
我要你给我的孩子们吹口哨
I want you to whistle to my boys.
教它们唱好听的歌♥或乡村民谣
Teach 'em some pretty airs or country tunes.
你的前任这点做得很好
Your predecessor did it very well,
不过后来她突然离开了
but then she left suddenly.
很神秘地离开了 对吧 葛罗比
All very mysterious, wasn't it, Groby?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
已经很长时间没人照看它们了
They've been neglected for far too long.
今早德贝维尔先生给它们吹了口哨 夫人
Mr D'Urberville whistled to them this morning, ma'am.
怪不得它们没精打采的
No wonder they're subdued.
它们需要美妙的音乐熏陶 苔丝
Pretty airs are what's needed,Tess.
你能做到吗
Can you manage it, do you think?
该死 吹不响
Damn and blast it!
世上没有哪幅画面 比这一幕更美 苔丝
Was there ever a more beautiful sight on God's earth, Tess,
看你吹口哨的样子
than watching you whistle?
我愿意整天站在这儿看着你
I could stand here all day watching you
撅着小嘴 生气骂自个儿
pouting and swearing to yourself.
我没有骂
I did not swear!
-也许我可以教你 -不 不用你教
- Perhaps I will give you a lesson... - No, you will not!
别怕 我不会碰你
Don't be frightened, I won't touch you.
瞧好了 我站在这边
See, I'll stay on this side.
就这样 你大可放心
There. You're quite safe.
现在 过来一点
Now, come closer.
再近点 苔丝
A little closer, Tess.
好 再试一次
Now, try again.
你把嘴撅得太厉害了 堂妹
You purse your mouth too tightly, cousin.
看着 像这样
Here, it's like this.
该你了 先舔舔嘴唇
Now you try. Lick your lips first.
现在 轻轻地吹气
And now, very gently, blow.
-我做不来 -胡说
- I can't do it! - Nonsense!
-我肯定要被解雇了 -再试一次
- I shall be dismissed! - Try once more.
就像接吻
It's like a kiss.
现在试试这个
Now try this.
-非常好听 姑娘 -谢谢您 夫人
- Very pretty, girl. - Thank you, ma'am.
告诉我 你在哪儿学的调子
剧集 | 德伯家的苔丝(2008) | 导航列表