剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
现在列车由雷顿管理 但不完全是 因为现在实行民♥主♥了
Layton runs the train now. Not actually, 'cause it's a democracy.
也并不完全是民♥主♥统治
Well, it's not actually that either,
不过至少我们打败了威尔福德
but at least we beat Wilford.
我有关于水族馆的坏消息
I have some bad news about the aquarium.
-没关系 这时候说这话不适合 -是呀
It's okay. Maybe not right now. Maybe that's a good idea.
我能告诉你一件事吗
- Can I tell you something?
在我心里
I kept you alive
一直想象着你还活着
in my head.
我会想象你会怎么说…
I imagined what you would say.
你会怎么想
What you would think.
你也在我心里
- You were with me too.
一直都是
All the time.
嘿
Hey.
气色不错啊 梅尔
- You look good, Mel.
不 老天 我可不这么认为
- Oh, I don't know about that,
-不过我还活着 -真的
but...- You do. - I'm here.
你看上去不错 而且还活着
- You look good and alive.
你是怎么熬过来的
How'd you endure it?
这个嘛 我超级固执
- Well, I'm super stubborn.
而且…
Plus, um...
我知道你会找到我的
I knew you'd find me.
-嘿 梅兰妮醒了 你听说了吗 -你去看过她了吗
- Hey, Melanie is awake. Did you hear? - Oh, have you been to see her?
还没 想见她的人很多 排着长队呢
- No, not yet. I mean, her dance card's pretty full.
鲁丝 你有心事
- Something on your mind there, Ruth?
我也说不上来
- I don't know.
山姆 你我为这列车效命 已经很长时间了
You and I have served this train for so long, Sam.
无论在岗在野 始终如一 如今梅兰妮回来了
In and out of uniform. And now Melanie's back aboard,
那一段旅程已经结束
that part of the journey's over.
但是我感受到了乘客们的压力
But I mean, I feel the stress among the passengers.
过去的八年里 这列列车 是我们的全部 如今我们要下车了
This train is all we've known for the past eight years. And now we're getting off.
今晚 我们将会最后一次经过金字塔
You know, tonight we're gonna pass the Pyramids for the very last time.
在冰冻期之前
- Back before the Freeze,
安娜一直想去金字塔度假 可我们始终没有做到
Anne had always wanted to take a holiday to the Pyramids, but we never managed.
然后我们登上了雪国列车 此后 每隔三个月
Then we got on Snowpiercer, and there they are,
它们就会从窗外呼啸而过
every three months just whizzing past the window.
安娜会开玩笑地说 我们很明智 等到淡季时才来
And we'd make some crack that we were smart to wait till the offseason
过了今晚 你就不用被迫看到它们了
- Well, tonight is the last time you'll have to look at them.
我们应该纪念一下
- Yeah. We should mark the occasion.
知道吗 正式的告别 或许能帮助乘客们应对这一变化
- You know, a proper farewell might actually help the passengers process.
庆祝列车生涯结束 大家一起 搞得隆重一点
A celebration at the end of the line. Go out with a bang altogether.
派对这个主意我喜欢
- I could use a party.
那好
- All right then.
今晚 我们要有格调地 向那些金字塔告别
Tonight, let's see those Pyramids off in style.
六个月里 不断地休眠唤醒 唤醒休眠
- In and out of suspension for six months?
她设计了个药物定时注给系统
- She rigged up time releases.
而且她知道落基山列车♥库♥里 有一辆轨道衡车
- And she knew there was a Track Scaler at the Rocky Mountain Shed.
和一个有抽屉房♥用品的实验室
And a lab with Drawer supplies.
这太聪明了
It's brilliant.
她通过休眠救了自己 那可是她处罚人的最后手段
She saved herself through suspension. Her own last resort.
她所经历的可怕过程 我有过些许体验
Now, I know a little of the horror she's been through.
真的 艾莉 她是个奇迹
Truly, Alex, she is a wonder.
我得见见她
I need to see her.
那是当然
- Bet you do.
对了 你不用谢我救了她的命 没必要
- Oh, by the way, you don't have to thank me for saving her. It's not necessary.
很好 我只是想让你知道这事
- Oh, that's good. Just wanted to let you know.
好吧 我接受
- Well, I'll take it.
对了 你的手怎么样
By the way, how are your hands, huh?
稳如磐石
- They're like rocks.
看在昔日的情份上 咱们来比比
- Come on, for old times' sake.
我是自取其辱 不是吗
I walked into that one, didn't I?
你只是缺少练习而已
- It's just 'cause you're out of practice.
你还在乎我
- Do you still care?
别这样 开个玩笑而已
Oh, come on. Just a bit of fun.
我们离新伊甸园越近 你就越不重要
- The closer we get to New Eden, the less you matter.
告诉你母亲我想见她
- Tell your mother I want to see her.
求你了 艾莉
Please, Alex.
-你好 -看看呀
- Oh, look at this. - Hi.
-看到你醒了真好 -是呀 在慢慢恢复
- It's nice to see you up. - Well, getting there.
还要点时间才不会觉得昏昏沉沉的 这是我的惨痛教训
- You're gonna be foggy for a while. I learned that the hard way.
我从没为把你关进抽屉房♥ 而向你赔礼道歉吧
Guess I never apologized for locking you in a Drawer, did I?
总有一天 我们会把老账都算一下的
- We'll tally all of it up one of these days.
谢谢你
- Thank you.
你保障了列车的运行
You kept the train going.
保障了我女儿的安全
You kept my daughter safe.
天啊 她很了不起
- She is something else, man.
没有她 我们不可能有今天
We wouldn't have made it this far without her.
你们的旅程够艰辛的呀
- Hell of a journey you've been on.
艾莉和本把近况都告诉我了
Alex and Ben got me up to speed.
那你知道当时的前景有多渺茫了
- Yeah, so you know how dicey it was?
现在依然如此
- It still is.
我也知道 这就是你对乘客们撒谎的原因
- I also know that's why you lied to the passengers.
告诉他们你们去过新伊甸园
Told them you'd been to New Eden.
你不同意这做法
- You disapprove?
这…
- That's--
这不由我做主
that's not my call.
我问的不是这个
- That's not what I asked.
从某种程度上来说 说谎是一种同理心的展现
- In a way, lying is a kind of empathy.
让大家不用承担 你不希望他们承担的负担 不过…
You protect people from the burdens you don't want them to bear, but...
不过…
But.
如果你瞒着大家 就是剥夺了他们的权力
If you keep people in the dark, you take away their power,
所以…
so...
你…
You just--
你得知道自己是正确的
you just have to know that you're right.
你当初就是这样说服自己的吗
- Is that what you told yourself?
嘿 你回来我很高兴
Hey, I'm glad you're back.
有什么需要我做的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
有
- Yeah.
带我出去转转
Get me out of here.
-我没事 -好
I'm good - Yeah.
-嗨 哈维 -嗨
- Hey, Javi. - Hi.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
(轨道线气候)
这一切都是基于你原来的模型
- That's all built on your original model.
这我看到了
- I see that.
随着我们输入的数据越来越多
- The more data we plugged into it,
模型的稳健性也越来越强
the more robust it got.
一直指向非洲之角
Kept on pointing to The Horn.
哈维对此做过分♥析♥吗
- Has Javi analyzed it?
嗯 做过彻底的分♥析♥
- Yeah, top to bottom.
-他同意我们的计划 -他当然会同意
He's onboard. - Of course he's onboard.
你们跟大家说你们去过那里
I mean, you told them you'd been there.
没错 但这有益于他的康复 我只是想让他保持积极的心态
- Yeah, but it's helping him heal. I'm just trying to keep him positive.
想法积极是好事
- Positive thinking is great.
只是 如果用它取代了批判性思维 就不是好事了
Just not if it replaces critical thinking.
怎么了
- What's wrong?
我得跟威尔福德谈谈
- I need to go talk to Wilford.
梅尔
我得知道他为什么要找到我
- I need to find out why he found me.
他会耍诡计的 为了保持自身价值 他什么都做得出
- He's just gonna play games. Anything to stay relevant.
别满足他的这种欲望
Don't give him that satisfaction.
嗯 可是…他那么做一定有原因
- Yeah, but...he did it for a reason.
谢谢 伙计
- Thanks, man.
稍等
嘿 你要去哪儿
- Wait, where are you going?
不去哪儿 就是去散散步
- Nowhere. Just stretching my legs.
只是散散步
- Oh, just a--just a walk?
听上去不错 我也去
Sounds lovely. I'll join you.
奥斯 别这么黏人 如果我想让你陪我 我会说的
- Don't be smothery, Oz. If I wanted you to join, I'd ask.
-照看好这里 好吗 -好的 没问题
- Keep an eye on things, yeah? - Yeah, you got it.
哥们 别多管闲事
- Mind your business, man.
你确定不需要人陪你进去
- You sure you don't want backup in there?
我一个人进去 他可能会透露更多信息
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表