剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
让他动作快一点
Tell him to hurry.
她说她听了你的建议 一切运作正常
- She says she took your advice and everything's working out.
这里有很多飘雪
So much blown snow.
有大量的风吹过这片盆地
A lot of wind comes through this basin.
这是好事 对吗
- Well, that's good, though, right?
可能是
Could be.
可能是模型测到的暖点引起的
Might be our warm spot stirring things up.
(信♥号♥♥丢失)
-本 -本
- Ben. - Ben?
-本 -本 收到请回答 本
- Ben. - Ben, come in, Ben.
-我看不到他了 -本
- I can't see him. - Ben.
本 听到我说话了没 本
- Ben! Ben, do you copy? Ben.
本 听到没有
Ben, come in.
贝丝 有件事我不明白
The bit I don't get, Bess,
等把你们那宝贝气候模型 带回给威尔福德之后
when we return to Wilford with your precious climate model,
你们打算怎样
what happens then?
谈判
Negotiations.
两列列车都想重新连接
Both trains want to reconnect.
没错 先谈交换人♥质♥的事
- Yeah. Hostage negotiations first.
用你换扎拉
You for Zarah.
行 然后呢
- Yeah, but then what?
用你们这里的七个人 换威尔福德手里的2700个
- Wilford's 2,700 to your 7?
对叛徒和偷渡者 他可不会客气
He's not gonna take too kindly to a traitor and a stowaway.
我怎么成偷渡者了
How am I a stowaway?
我当时在自己的车厢里打盹 醒来时列车已经不见了
I woke up from a nap in my carriage and the train was gone,
连同我的老公和双胞胎儿子一起没了
along with my husband and my twin boys.
我是提尔
Till here.
你得把他们关起来 然后到上面来
- Yeah, I need you to lock them down and get up here.
-出什么事了 -没什么是他们需要知道的
- What's up? - Nothing they need to know about.
好 我这就去
- All right. On my way.
本 听到没有
Ben, do you read?
好了 午饭结束 马汀 把她关起来
All right, that's lunch. Martin, lock her up.
-出什么事了吗 -动起来 快
- Is something wrong? - Move, go.
嘿 我之前看到本出去了 你们需要帮忙吗
- Hey, I saw Ben going outside earlier. - Do you need help?
不用 一切都好 我们没事
- No, everything's good. We're good.
这就去
On it.
提尔 嘿
- Till. Hey,
出什么事了
what's going on?
你们待在自己的房♥间里
You stay in your quarters.
等着机车给出故障排除的指示
Wait till the engine gives the all-clear.
-就这样 -是的
- That's it? - Yep.
-我要出去看看 -你不能去 我去
I'm going out there. - No, you're not. I'm going.
你们俩都不能出去
- Neither of you are going anywhere.
我们不能待在这里 本
We can't stay here. Ben.
-本 听到了没 -我们不能撇下他
Ben, do you copy? We are not leaving him.
雷顿 如果现在不启动 引擎会烧坏的
- Layton, if we don't get rolling right now, we will melt down.
你需要多少时间
How long do you need?
八分钟启动加速
- 8 minutes to get up to speed,
10到12分钟运行燃料释放程序
10 to 12 minutes to run a discharge sequence.
-很好 开始吧 -把你丢在外面吗
- Great. Go. - And leave you outside?
抢修员的防护服能维持30分钟 你启动列车 然后再回来找我
- The breach suits have 30 minutes. You go, you come back for me.
-你得留下 -听你的才怪
- You are staying here. - Yeah. Like, hell I am.
没什么可讨论的
It's not a discussion, Josie.
如果我们三个都出了事 就没人能完成户外任务了
If all three of us get in trouble out there, there's no one left for off-train work.
我会确保这情况不会发生
- Yeah, well, I'll make sure that doesn't happen.
就这么一次
- You know, one time,
麻烦你改变一下习惯 服从指挥吧
just for a change of pace, you could respect the chain of command.
“服从指挥”
Chain of command?
雷顿 这不是艘战舰 而是个救生筏
Layton, this isn't a battleship. It's a bloody life raft.
你得留在筏上
And you're staying on it.
本根本就不该出去
- Ben shouldn't even be out there.
-他知道自己在做什么 -是呀 追逐梅兰妮的鬼魂
- He knew what he was getting into. - Yeah. Chasing Melanie's ghost.
是验证她的理论
Her theory.
我们都说好的
We all agreed.
找到新伊甸园 再回去接大伙儿
We find New Eden, then we go back for the others.
万一没有新伊甸园呢
- And what if there is no New Eden?
万一她错了呢
What if she's wrong?
我们就跟她一起完蛋
Guess we just all go down with her, eh?
提尔 你得负责驾驶 把我们带出这里
- Till, you're gonna have to pilot us out of here.
我 为什么
- Me? Why?
因为我得处理这个
- Because I need to go deal with that.
什么
- What?
老天
Oh, Jesus. Jesus.
行 好 交给我了
Yeah, okay. I--I got it.
(勿碰)
(危险)
你那些天花乱坠的话 连自己都开始信了 你知道的吧
- You're starting to believe your own hype. You do know that, don't you?
我只是在努力让大家都活下去
- I'm just trying to keep everyone alive.
对 我们知道 你是我们伟大的救世主
Yep. We know. Our great savior.
我从没这么说过
Never my words.
我从一开始就在末等车厢 脏的臭的我都经历过
- I was there at the beginning in The Tail, in the muck and the shit.
我知道你的为人
I know who you are.
当初是你鼓励我当领袖的
- You encouraged me to be a leader.
不是领导这个
- Not for this.
这都不是我想要的
Didn't ask for any of this.
机车 我们在舱门口了 打开安全闸
- Engine, we're at the bay door. Release the safety.
收到
Uh, copy.
舱门安全闸在哪儿
Bay door safety?
在系统面板的右上角
System panel, top right.
乔西 当心点
Josie, be careful.
嗯
- Yeah.
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
看到什么了吗
You see anything?
他们在另一边 这里看不到
We're on the wrong side.
我们已经停了很长时间了 不是吗
Well, we've been stopped for an awfully long time, haven't we?
-机车 我们已下车了 -好 收到
Engine, we're clear. - Okay. Copy.
他们下车了
They're clear!
你能启动 加速到20吗
- Okay. Take us up to 20.
悠着点
- Easy! Easy.
这是总的合并分类帐
- This is the general consolidated ledger.
从中可以看到 司务长是在哪个环节 发现偷窃行为的
And you can see where the quartermaster detected pilfering.
巧妙地分摊到了供应链的各个环节
- Cleverly dispersed along the supply chain.
是雷顿的余党干的
- Laytonites, or what's left of them.
没错 有人在扮演罗宾汉呢
- Yeah. Someone's playing Robin Hood.
扎拉 你感觉如何
Zarah. Zarah. How are you feeling?
-非常庞大 我挺好 谢谢关心 -很好…
Enormous. - I'm fine, thank you. Oh, good.
哈维 我拿到了工程部的报告
- I have the engineering report, Javi.
-给我吧 -我们来听她说吧
- I'll take that. - Let's hear it from her.
扎拉 我很欣赏你传递坏消息的方式
I appreciate how you deliver bad news, Zarah.
你总能保持心明眼亮
Always a clear-eyed view.
那好吧
- So, then,
大部分二等车厢 和部分三等车厢的水管还冻着
your water pipes are still frozen. Most of Second and parts of Third.
农业区的产量又下降了 不过本周只下降了6%
And Ag-Sec output is down again, but only by 6% this week.
这是因为有人盗窃…
- This is pilfering. I was--
昨晚 43个休眠者 以及串连区的供热完全断了
- And last night, 43 sleepers and The Chains lost heat completely.
仍有162名乘客处于疏散状态
162 passengers remain evacuated.
如果我们没法同时为所有人供暖
- Well, if we can't keep them all warm at once,
那他们就得分批挨冻
they'll just have to be miserable in shifts.
抛弃头等车厢呀
We'll cut First Class.
不行
Out of the question.
约瑟夫 你已经将其弃置 都空了 又结了冰 抛弃它可以减轻负担
- Well, you did decommission it, Joseph. It's empty and frozen. - Cut the weight.
等我把机车和奥德丽夺回来之后 就会让头等车厢重现辉煌
- I will restore First to glory when I get my engine back-- and Audrey with it.
也许有其他节约能源的方法 比如选择性宰杀
- Perhaps there's another way to conserve energy. - Like a cull.
不行 凯文 你这个食人魔
- No, Kevin, you ghoul.
请教训一下他 提醒他这里是有规矩的
- Please berate him. Remind him there are rules.
很抱歉得让你失望了 凯文
Sorry to disappoint, Kevin.
除了冻断一两根手臂 我们要尽可能保证大家活着
But minus an arm or two, we keep everyone as alive as possible
这样 奥德丽才能活着
so Audrey stays as alive as possible.
-明白 -你也一样 亲爱的
- Of course. - And you too, my dear.
这是答应了的
- That's been guaranteed,
不是吗
hasn't it?
再见 哈维
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表