剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
想他没什么不对
It's okay to miss him.
恨他也一样
And to hate him.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
就连爱他都没有问题
It's even okay to love him.
当初我躲开了他
I ran from him
然后又变成了他
and I became him.
面对他
Face him.
面对所有困扰着你的事
Face all the things that haunt you.
你就会获得自♥由♥
It will set you free.
要当一个工程师
To be an engineer,
就得学会透过表面看本质
one has to learn to see beyond the surface of things.
看到墙壁之内 地板之下的东西
Look beyond the walls and the floor.
看到那些穿过它们的核心管线
See the arteries running through them.
看到机车的脉搏
The Engine's pulse.
你看到机车的肺脏了吗
You see the lungs?
现在 让它开始呼吸
Now let them breathe.
我看见了
I see it.
艾莉 我跟你说了 我们得离开…
Alex, I told you, we've got to get off the--
车厢结冰时
When the car froze,
液压管道的泄漏物影响了结霜模式
the leak in the hydraulic line affected the frost pattern.
你看到了吗
- Do you see it?
看到了
- Yep.
你成功了
You did it.
轨夹松开了
It's free.
威尔福德情况危急 但裴尔顿觉得他能挺过去
Wilford is in critical condition, but Pelton thinks he'll pull through.
看来我们摆脱不了这个老混♥蛋♥啊
There's no getting rid of the old bastard, is there?
是呀 我得应对这一事实
- Yeah, I gotta go deal with that.
我也一样
- Same.
你该去睡觉了
- You should get some sleep.
暂时还不行
- Not yet.
好吧 晚安
- Well, good night.
晚安
- Night.
待客部不适合你
It's not your color, teal.
知道吗 我…
You know what? I…
我在尽力把它做好
I try and make it work.
我得走了 已经…得去开工了
I've got to get going. It's… Got to get to work.
好了 我们回头见 派克先生
Right, well, I will see you around, Mr. Pike.
好
Yeah.
再见 鲁丝
Ciao, see you, Ruth.
看他现在的样子 他并没有那么强大 不是吗
He's not so powerful when you put him into perspective, is he?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表