剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Just take a couple hours to get through.
感觉怪怪的
- Something's not right.
我相信威佛也料不到会遇上毒雾
- Wilford couldn't have known we'd encounter this, I believe that.
对 但我还是不懂 他引我们去找玛兰妮的原因
- Yeah, but I still don't get why he would steer us to Melanie though.
他很无聊 想找事做
- He's bored, trying to stay relevant.
应该是吧
- Yeah, I guess.
所以我带他回去软禁
- That's why I put him back under house arrest.
至少现在我能思考了
At least I'm outta my own head now.
不管自身危险 去处理共同的危机
- Putting off your own crisis for a collective one.
别担心 我会解决的
- Don't worry, I'll get back to it.
谢谢你收留我 贝丝
- Thank you for letting me in, Bess.
收留你
- In?
我没收留你
You're not in.
再帮我调一杯
Make me another.
自然呼吸就好
- Just breathe.
-我不想这样做 -我知道
I don't--I don't wanna do this. - I know.
听着 我没资格给你意见
Look, I'm not one to talk,
但你酗酒的情况很严重
but you've been leaning pretty heavily on alcohol.
你说得对 你没资格给意见
- You're right, you're not one to talk.
每个人都有自己过活的方式
- Everybody gets by in their own way.
把自己孤立起来是完全能接受的
It's perfectly acceptable to build a fortress around yourself.
对
- Yeah.
没错
Sure, sure.
好吧
- Okay.
好
Okay?
没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
-好 接下来呢 -好 闭上眼睛
Okay, what happens next? - Okay, close your eyes.
自然呼吸就好
Just breathe.
你现在是安全的
You're safe now.
你是安全的
You're safe under
远离危险
the orange sky
和仇恨
and the angry eye.
你能放心把脸靠向太阳
- Safe to tilt your face to the sun...
让太阳融化封住你的冰
and let it melt the ice that encases you.
回到你的心
Come back to the core of who you are.
我很腐♥败♥
- I'm rotten.
去那里
- Go there.
我很残酷 我很顽固
I'm cruel. I'm bigoted.
我很暴♥力♥
I'm violent.
回到过去
- Step back into it.
我只是办事能力很强
- I'm just good at my job.
那让你骄傲吗
- Does that make you proud?
你脱掉制♥服♥了
You removed the uniform.
你抛开过去的人生 为对的事奋斗
You left what you knew to fight for what is right.
-你改变了 -我有吗
You've changed.
有吗
- Have I? Have I?
你改变了
- You've changed.
奥黛莉 我们做过的事…
- The things we've done, Audrey.
我们做过的事无法改变
- What we've done cannot be changed.
你的过去虽然腐♥败♥ 但你的心没有
Your past may be rotten, but your core is not.
我懂你 贝丝
I see you, Bess.
感受太阳 让阳光透进来 温暖真正的你
Feel the sun. Let the warmth in to the real you.
张开眼睛 朝向新的人生
Open your eyes and look to something new.
你确定吗
- You sure about this?
我们不会有事的 谢谢
We'll be fine. Thank you.
是你
- Oh, well.
今天还真忙
It's a busy day.
我抱了一个人来见你
- I brought someone over to meet you.
好 你好
- Yes. Hello.
她的气色真好
Oh, she glows.
你们母女都是
You both do.
-谢谢 -可以抱她吗
- Thank you. - May I hold her?
上次我让别人抱我的孩子 结果经验不太好
- Last time I let someone hold my baby, it didn't go so well.
现在我肯定得到你的信任了 柔拉
- Well, surely I've earned your trust now, Zarah.
我这么有诚意
Invested as I am.
-好吧 -好 谢谢
- Okay. - Yes? Aww, thank you.
你这个小可爱
Aww. Oh, you sweet thing.
我很怀念我们的闲聊
I've missed our little chats.
我想也是
- I'm sure you have.
我很好奇
- I'm curious,
寡妇海德伍对她做试验了吗
has the widow Headwood run any tests on her?
你是说有把她放进冷锁室吗
- You mean have we put her in a cold lock?
那从观察来看
- Anecdotally then,
妈妈有看到我们介入的证据吗
has Mum seen any evidence of our intervention?
像什么 喜欢冰块吗
- Like what? Fondness for ice cubes?
她会让大家惊喜 对吗
- Well, she'll surprise us all, won't you?
深藏不露的天赋 就像她妈妈
Hidden talents. Just like your mother.
还给你
Here.
我的天赋好像只有靠算命生存吧
- The only real talent I seem to have is reading tea leaves to survive.
-抱好了吗 -好了
- Have you got her? - Yeah.
那就好
我想出来了
So I think I've figured it out.
玛兰妮
- Melanie.
大家都在期待一个救世主
- Everyone's expecting a savior.
但她是王牌 你认为她会制♥造♥分♥裂♥
But she's a wild card and you think she'll be divisive.
我的一片善意居然被如此怀疑
- Oh, well, that's a very dim view to take of my benevolence.
我只是提供一些事实
All I did was provide some facts.
连活着的证明都没有
Not even proof of life.
闻到没
- Smell that?
微粒浓度上升
- Elevated particulate.
哈维
Javi.
惨了
- Oh, shit.
班 这里的微粒读数升高
Hey, Ben, I'm reading elevated particulates here.
知道了 哈维 一定是清净机出问题
- Yeah, I got it, Javi. It's gotta be a scrubber.
好 要检查清净机
- All right. Gotta check the scrubbers.
-可以吗 -可以
Got it?
拉出一片滤网 快点
- Okay, remove filter. Let's go.
情况不妙
- Oh, that's not good.
班 清净机完全被腐蚀了
- Hey, Ben, scrubbers are completely corroded;
要把洞封起来
we need to seal the envelope.
艾莉 我要看排气口
- Alex, I need eyes on vents.
毒气在扩散吗 下面怎么了
It's spreading. What's going on down there?
检查进气口
- Checking intakes.
哈维 你还在进气 无法封住
Javi, you're still drawing air. It won't seal.
不阻挡下来 毒气就会扩散到全列车
- If we don't stop this, it will spread throughout the train.
雷顿 快穿上雪地装 下去看看
- Layton, get a breach suit on and head down there.
艾莎跟露丝在一起 告诉她我需要她
- Yeah, Asha's with Ruth. Tell her I need her.
-马上联络 -哈维 检查外部进气口
- I'm on it. - Javi, check the exterior intake.
检查过了
- It's okay.
有我在
- Hey, hey!
有我在
I got you. I got you.
好了 有我在
I got you.
赛斯 呼吸
Hey, Sykes. Sykes, breathe.
快醒醒
Wake up. Come on, wake up.
呼吸
- Okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
呼吸
Breath, breathe. Breathe.
毒气扩散到家禽部和水产养殖部
- It's spreading to poultry and aquaculture.
班 再不阻挡毒气扩散
- Ben, if we don't contain this,
就会有大量资源濒临崩溃
we're looking at a wholesale resource collapse.
毒气扩散到农业部 一定要阻挡毒气大量涌进来
- It's spreading to AG-SEC. We gotta stop it before it cascades.
-她还好吗 -我很好
Is she okay? - I'm good.
进气口关不起来 一定要手动关闭 快去
Hey, intake won't close! You have to do it manually. Go!
好 班 我们进来了
- Okay, Ben, we're in.
好 盖子在滤网架里
- All right. The access hatch is in the filter rack
靠近机器的末端
near the end of the unit.
就是这个 拉出来就好吗
- That's this? We just pull these here?
你拿那个
Grab that one.
可恶 烟雾真多
Shit, that's a lot of smoke.
好了
All right.
很好 进气口在机器下方
- Great. The intake is in the unit below.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表