剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我的小心肝…
My little soul,
虽然我还没见过你的脸 但我对你的爱早已无穷无尽
I haven't seen your face yet, but my love for you is already limitless.
你不光是我的孩子
You aren't just my child.
你还是我们的未来
You're the future.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
-我的孩子 -扎拉 亲爱的 听我说
- My baby. - Zarah, honey, listen to me.
在你成长过程中 会听说很多关于你母亲的事
- As you grow up, you'll hear many stories about your mother...
深呼吸
Breathe.
用力
Hard. Push!
她如何在大爱丽丝上 再一次确保了你能够生存下去
How, aboard Big Alice, she assured her survival yet again...
还有关于你父亲 如何改变这残存的世界
And of your father changing what was left of the world.
我们把你带到这世上的旅程很残酷
Our journey to bring you into this world has been brutal.
(仓库)
为了让你出生 我犯过错误
- But I wouldn't change a single
做出过痛苦的抉择 但我绝不后悔
misstep or agonizing decision that led to your life.
快离开
Get out!
希望我跟你父亲所做的决定 是一份馈赠
- I pray the choices your father and I have made are gifts.
能让你过上一种新的生活
The gift of a new life...
(我的女儿)
也能给你力量 来面对由此而来的危险…
And the strength to face its dangers
在这1029节车厢长的
on Snowpiercer,
雪国列车上
1,029 cars long.
(12小时前)
(艾玛)
你有没有把记忆中 很特别的人的名字写下来
- Did you write down the name of someone special you remember?
那现在就把它挂到树上
So now you hang it on the tree.
宝宝出生时 我和安德烈 会挑一个我们喜欢的名字
And then when the baby comes, Andre and I will pick one that we really like.
这是三等车厢的传统
It's a Third Class tradition.
有人想给我们的女儿取名叫“鸥盖”
- Someone wants to name our girl "Ogai."
末等车厢的传统 是以最近的城市给婴儿取名
Tail tradition was to name the baby after the nearest city.
对 温妮佩就是以“温尼伯”取的名
- That's right. Winnipeg.
-让我来挂 -好
- Let me hang it. - Okay.
-真棒 -好 最后一批名字了
Perfect. Okay, last names up, up.
来吧 把它们挂到树上
Get them up on the tree.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好了
There we go.
吉利斯老师
Miss Gillies?
“卡…卡格尔”
Kar--Kargle?
这名字很好听 钱德 去把它挂在树上吧
That's a beautiful name, Chunder. You can go put it on the tree.
嘿 你不能进来 你甚至都不该进二等车厢
- Hey! You are not coming in. You're not even supposed to be in Second.
他遭到了攻击 我有资格探望他
He's been attacked. I deserve to see him!
她只能待在三等车厢 而且不准进夜车
- She's restricted to Third Class and no Nightcar.
我遭到了驱逐 这又不是第一次
- That's right. - I'm blackballed. It's not the first time in my life.
行了 我们走 回三等车厢去
- Okay, let's go. Back downtrain.
艾莉 他醒了吗
Alex. Alex, is he awake?
我知道休眠药的危害
I know what the suspension drugs can do.
-他需要我 -他真的不需要你
He needs me. He really doesn't.
来吧 我们走
- Come on. Off we go.
可是 艾莉…不要 约瑟夫
- But Alex. No. Joseph!
约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph!
钝头
Dull.
尖头
Sharp.
最近几天有什么新症状吗
- Any new symptoms these last few days?
新症状 没有
- New? - No.
尖头
Sharp.
发麻的感觉有没有增强
- Increase in the pins and needles sensation?
跟之前差不多 时有时无的
- It's-- - it's about the same. It comes and goes.
我担心的是没有感觉
It's the lack of sensation I'm worried about.
钝头
Dull. Dull.
之前那里还有感觉呢
Um, that was a new area.
-区域在扩大吗 -暂时还不好说
Um, is it spreading? I can't tell yet.
也许是位置有所改变
Perhaps it's shifting.
可我的整条右腿还是没有感觉 这没有改变呀
- But my whole right leg is still numb. That's not shifting.
这个嘛…热感知系统很复杂
Well, thermoreception is very complex.
你的瞬时感受器电位通道 本质上是在扼制冷刺♥激♥
Your TRP channels are essentially restricting cold stimulus,
这改变了你对致伤性刺♥激♥的反应
editing how you process injurious stimuli.
可能也在影响其他感觉
Possibly, it's affecting other sensations.
这就好比关掉你隔间里的灯
Like--like turning off the light in your compartment,
隔壁的灯也会跟着闪一下
and the neighbor's light blinks out as well.
可是 等一下 这情况会变得更糟吗
- But wait, is it, um--is that gonna get worse?
现在还很难说
- Very hard to say at this point.
-你没事吧 要躺下吗 -不要 我需要坐直
You okay? You need to lay down? - No. I need to sit up.
好 你能行的
All right. You got this.
提尔叔叔来了
Uncle Till coming through.
你们觉得“艾莉莎”这个名字怎样
What do you think of the name Alyssa?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只是觉得很胀
I just feel really full.
你确实很“肿胀”
Yeah, well, you are.
不好…
这是正常的吗
Should this be happening?
-我也不知道 -糟糕
- I don't know. - Shit.
-这是…这是当… -我的羊水破了
- Is that-- - is that-- - My water breaking. - That's when--
-是的 我在想… -没错 我们得走了
yep, yes. That's what I was-- I was thinking. - We got to go.
-好 你能… -好
- Right. - Do you-- - Yeah, okay. Can---
-好 让一下 -你能…
can you-- - Okay, um--make way!
这里是黑得伍德实验室
Headwood Lab.
我的天 好的 谢谢
My goodness. Yes. Thank you.
紧急情况 你走吧
Code red. Off you go.
是时候了 扎拉要临盆了
It's time. Zarah's in labor.
我的天 黑得伍德医生
My goodness. Dr. Headwood.
慢着点 一直到底
- Easy. All the way to the end.
你要带她去黑得伍德实验室 扎拉 让我来帮你
- What? You're taking her to the Headwood Lab? Zarah, let me help you.
-不 -要帮忙吗
- Can we help you?
-我能行 我们走吧 -好
- Yeah, I can do it. - Let's go, you two. - Okay, fine.
-好 行了吗 -嗯
Okay, you got it?
来吧 好
Come on.
让一下 把路让出来
Make way! Clear the path!
-让开 -宝宝要出生了
- Is it baby time?
-是的 快了 亲爱的 -宝宝要出生了
- Yes. - Soon, honey. - Baby time!
让开
- Make way! Make way!
-紧急情况 -宝宝要出生了
- Emergency! - Baby time!
我是要生孩子 又不是心脏病发作
- I'm having a baby, not a heart attack.
好吧 我的心脏病要发作了 你慢着点
- Yeah, I got the heart attack part covered. Just take it slow.
-宝宝要出生了 -太好了
- Baby time! Baby time! - Hooray!
好
- Okay.
-宝宝要出生了 -温妮
- Baby time, baby time! - Winnie!
不 走开 快走开 到这里来 扎拉
- Out, out, out! Scoot, scoot. Go, go. Scoot. Over here, Zarah. Yes.
-这里吗 -是的 就是这里
- Here? - Yes, right there.
好
- All right.
-宝宝 -好 提尔
- Baby, baby, baby! - Till?
-对 我们走吧 孩子 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Um, let's go, kiddo. - Thank you.
祝好运
Break a leg.
-怎么提前了三周 -这没什么不正常
Why is she three weeks early? - That's really not out of the ordinary.
经过基因改造的抗寒宝宝非比寻常 早产最好与此无关
- But a genetically modified cold baby is, and that better have nothing to do with it
否则我会亲自把你送出冷封门
or I will put you out of cold-lock myself.
生产过程应该会完全正常
- I assure you, the birth should be completely normal.
“应该会”还不够 医生
- Should be is not good enough, Doctor!
安德烈
Andre.
我们在这里了 我没事
We're here. I'm fine.
-哦 -没事的
It's okay.
鲁丝 谢天谢地 你回来了
Ruth. Thank God you're back.
是时候了 法拉米小姐已经临盆
It's time. Ms. Ferami's in labor.
天啊 日子提前了 她没事吧
- Goodness, she's early. - Is she all right?
她应该很好吧 我们要打铃吗
- Yeah, she's doing well, I think. - So do we sound the bells?
要 终于有了一个好消息
- Indeed we do. Some good news for once.
宝宝出生前 每到整点打一次铃
Bells on the hour till the baby comes.
关于婴儿出生的操作流程都在这里
You'll find the birth protocols in here.
你猜怎么着
You know what,
随着时间推移 流程的要求越来越高 我们就随意一点吧
actually, they've become quite fussy over time, so let's just--let's just keep it loose.
不好意思 “随意一点”
Sorry, keep it loose?
特里斯坦 从今往后待客部将不再
- Tristan, Hospitality is not gonna tie itself in knots going
拘泥于这些流程规矩
by the book anymore.
发挥过去六个月中学到的经验吧
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表