剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
有什么发现吗
Anything?
一些赃物 一些伪造的餐券 没什么有用的线索
- Some stolen goods, some forged meal vouchers. Nothing useful.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
你能不能别像其他人一样 在今天问我这个问题
- Can you please be the one person who doesn't ask me that today?
我不是问你脑震荡的事
- I'm not talking about your head.
我知道你把派克当兄弟一样看待
I know Pike is like a brother to you.
他为什么会想杀你
Why would he do it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们成为朋友之前曾是仇敌
We were enemies before we were friends.
我做出过一些他不赞同的决定
I made some calls he didn't like.
你找到了什么
What have you got?
炸♥弹♥的配方
Bomb recipe.
鲁丝
Ruth?
我听说你们怀疑是派克放的炸♥弹♥
- I heard that Pike was a suspect in the bombing.
这准是一个误会 所以我就过来了
Surely that's a misunderstanding, so I came here.
来干什么
- Why?
跟他谈谈 了解真♥相♥
- To talk to him. To get to the bottom of it.
我没意识到你们俩的关系这么好
- Didn't realize you two were close.
是很好 那六个月 我们一起打游击 继续着你的战斗
Well, we are. Six months together in a foxhole fighting your war.
我们之间有了感情
We formed a bond.
我不会为此感到后悔
I won't apologies for it, either.
那种“感情”吗
Like, a bond, bond?
你听到我的话了
You heard me.
听着 我们可以选择纠结这个事 也可以选择开始为他洗脱罪名
Look, we can stand here, clucking about it, or we can start clearing his name.
我很抱歉 鲁丝
I'm sorry, Ruth.
你知道他可能会去哪里吗
You know where he might have gone?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
如果他联♥系♥你的话 别跟他对质
- If he contacts you, don't confront him.
呼叫我们 好吗
Call us.
好的
Will do.
你是谁
Who's that?
是新伊甸园姑娘啊
The New Eden girl.
这么巧
What are the odds?
我的胜算更高
- They're in my favor.
别激动
- Take it easy.
你在躲什么呢
What're you hiding from?
人太多了吗
Too many people?
气氛太活跃了
- Too many dynamics.
我不太习惯
Not used to it.
我能理解
I get that.
我还在想这是谁的东西呢
- I was wondering who those belonged to.
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
好吧…这下你改变了这里的气氛
- Well, now you just changed the dynamics.
我在黑暗中住了八年
Eight years living in a hole.
见识过比你更可怕的东西
You're not the scariest thing I've faced in the dark.
老实说 这话让我松了一口气
Frankly, that's a relief to me.
你看 雷顿的新伊甸园 应该是满是温室和阳光
You see, Layton's New Eden is supposed to be greenhouses and sunshine,
而你刚才的话告诉我 这件事没这么简单
but I just knew that there was more to it than that.
这是如何制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的说明
- These are instructions on how to build a bomb.
-我们是在派克的床铺里找到的 -不可能
We found them in Pike's bunk.
我知道谁都不想听到这话 但是 想杀死我的人就是派克
I know no one wants to hear this, but Pike is the one who tried to kill me.
不 哥们 这不可能
No man, that can't be.
雷顿 他曾为你而战 我们都是
- He fought for you, Layton. We all did.
没错 但有什么发生了变化
- Yeah, well, something changed.
今天上午之后 有人见到过他吗
- Has anyone seen him since this morning?
谁跟他有过接触吗
Any contact?
现在可不是抱团的时候
- Now is not the time to close ranks.
他在逃亡 会来找你们帮忙
He is running. He will come to you for help.
如果他来找了呢 把他交出来吗
- And if he does, what, we serve him up?
他手里的硝酸铵足够把列车炸脱轨
- He has enough ammonium nitrate to blow us off the tracks.
所以没错 你们要把他交出来
Damn straight, you serve him up.
虽然他也是末等人 但这麻烦是他自找的
- Tailie or not, Pike brought this on himself.
如果你们看到派克 就把他抓住 这是命令
If you see Pike, bring him in. That's an order.
这太可怕了
- "That's an order."
嘿
Hey.
这么说 你是印度人 以前住在英国 后来在非洲之角工作
- So, you're Indian, lived in England and worked in the Horn of Africa?
你怎么会去那里的呢
How did you wind up there?
迁徙过去的
Migrated.
数千人都尝试过 我们听说那里更暖和
Thousands tried. We heard it was warmer.
你们发现了什么
What'd you find?
新伊甸园
- New Eden.
雷顿发现你时 你蜷缩在黑暗之中
Layton found you crouched in a hole.
这听上去不像是温室和阳光呀
Doesn't exactly sound like greenhouses and sunshine to me.
忍♥耐是件艰难的事 在哪儿都一样
- Endurance isn't pretty anywhere.
没错 我们活着的每一个人 脚下都踩着累累的尸首
- Yeah, each of us still living stands on a mountain of dead.
这一事实雷顿却碰巧忘记了
It's something that Layton conveniently forgets.
你在里面吗
- You in there?
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
你都做了什么
What have you done?
见到你我也很高兴
It's nice to see you too.
阿莎 你没事吧
Asha? You all right?
是他设置的炸♥弹♥
He set the bomb off.
这…
- It's--
这事很复杂 雪国列车就是这样的
it's complicated. That's Snowpiercer for ya.
你为什么要那么做
Why are you doing this?
我们就要离开列车 开始新生活了
We were about to get off, have a fresh start.
你这是在搅和好事
You're ruining it.
很好
Good.
雷顿不是唯一一个 散播这故事的人 是吗
Layton's not the only one telling this story, is he?
派克 现在弥补还来得及
- It's not too late to fix this, Pike. Just go on.
只需现在就向我自首
Turn yourself in, to me, right now.
我们之前在这里的那段时光 很不错吧
- We had it pretty good down here, didn't we?
只有我们俩…
Just you and me,
为了大家跟威尔福德对着干
fighting Wilford for the people.
我们当时是被困在这里
We were trapped down here.
那段关系很纯
It was pure.
威尔福德是邪恶的化身
Wilford was evil.
我和你则是…善良的化身 鲁丝
You and I were good, Ruth.
我和你
You and I.
千万别告诉我你是为了我才那么做的
- Please tell me that you're not doing this for me.
你的状态不正常
You're not yourself.
艾莉之前来看过我 读书给我听
- Alex came. She read to me.
好让你的脑子正常运作 因为他们需要你
- To keep your mind working because they need you.
那个…
- Well,
他们的那个理论 阿♥拉♥伯的那个暖点…
this theory of theirs, the Arabian warm spot.
这是让所有人离开列车的手段 离开你的列车
- It's a maneuver to get everyone off the train, off of your train.
这个科学理论有它的价值
The science has merit.
“没有权力 科学就会徒劳无功”
- Science is wasted without power.
这是你说的
You said that.
-奥德丽… -什么
- Audrey... - What?
什么
What?
也许有一个更简单的办法
Maybe there's an easier way
如果我们真的一起下了列车
if we did get off together.
-别说了 够了 -我们…
- Now stop it. Stop it.
我们得一起抗争 你我携手
We have to fight this together. You and me.
我已经不再是小伙子了
I'm not a young man anymore.
不像以前那样 经不起太多打击了
I can't take a punch the way I once did.
我曾为你抗争
I fought for you.
我被关在这个牢房♥里
I clawed and spit and suffered
苦苦地抗争了六个月
for six months in this cage.
而且我从未动摇过 一次也没有
And I never wavered, not once.
那都是为了你
For you.
为了我们
For us.
而现在你就…你想加入他们的行列
And now you just-- you want to join them?
我们会有彼此相伴
We'd have each other.
制动员
Brakeman. Brakeman.
-奥德丽… -制动员 我完事了
- Audrey? - I'm done.
-让我出去 -等等
- Let me out. - Wait.
要不是因为冰冻期的出现 我们现在就该高中毕业了
If the freeze never happened, we be graduating high school right now.
会计划空档年怎么过
Planning our gap year.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表