剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我们围绕我们所爱的人 建构我们的生活
- We build our lives around the ones we love.
当我们失去他们时 我们会迷失自己
And when we lose them, we lose ourselves.
梅兰妮 这是雪国列车 请回应
Melanie, this is Snowpiercer. Come in.
悲痛让我们向内搜寻
The grief turns us inward.
我们在内心中寻找线索
We search our hearts for clues.
质问自己做得是否足够
Question if we did enough,
自问还剩下了什么 以及我们在这个新世界的身份
what is left, and...who we are in this new world.
(三个月前)
(兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇静剂 营养液 盐水 唤醒流程)
第91天…第二圈
- Day 91. Second revolution.
北纬42点85度 西经106点32度
42.85 degrees north, 106.32 degrees west.
这样的话…
So...
我应该是在
that puts me
怀俄明州卡斯珀市郊外的某个地方
somewhere outside Casper, Wyoming.
电池还剩57%的电量 气温是…
Battery is at 57%. Temperature is...
不暖和
Not warm.
还是没有雪国列车的踪迹
Still no sign of Snowpiercer.
没有积雪被碾压过的痕迹 也没有轨道切换 所以…
No snow displacement. No change in tracks, which is...
要么是雪国列车已不再行驶 要么是他们不在主轨道上
Either she isn't rolling anymore or they're off the mainline.
一旦越过白令海峡…
Once I cross the Bering Strait,
我就会切换到次轨道
I'll switch
扩大搜索范围
to secondary track,
在那之前
expand my search.
暂时先录到这里
Until then, signing off.
(睡眠流程 8天)
本
Ben!
然后我们带着累累伤痕 再一次振作起来
- And piece by piece, we pull ourselves together again.
我们变得更坚定 开始重建
We harden.
带着新的情感纽带 走上新的前进之路
We rebuild with new bones a new path forward.
看到她了吗
- Do we see her yet?
还没看到 但我们正在接收到一个信♥号♥♥
- No visual yet, but we're getting a signal.
第172天
- Day 172.
最后一袋兴♥奋♥剂♥用完了
The last of my stimulant's gone.
我觉得我的身体太虚弱 没有兴♥奋♥剂♥ 很难从休眠中醒过来
I don't think my body is strong enough to wake from suspension without it.
如果这是我的最后一段录音
If this is my last entry,
艾莉 我是带着对你的思念走的
it's with thoughts of you, Alex.
想着你在外面
Outside.
在阳光
In sunlight
和温暖中
and warmth.
然而 我允许自己希望
- Still, I allow myself to hope
她将会回到我们当中
that she'll return to us
希望过去的我们不会再阻挠我们
and our old selves won't hold us back.
在1029节车厢长的雪国列车上
On Snowpiercer, 1,029 cars long.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
听着 现在我们要睡觉了
Now, look. Look, we're gonna go to sleep now.
明天早上醒来时 一切都会好起来的
And then everything will be all better when you wake up in the morning.
一切都会好起来的 好吗
It'll be just fine, okay?
嘿 拜托了 丽雅娜 求你了
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, please. Please, Liana. Please.
现在就睡觉 好吗
You--you go to sleep now, okay? Okay?
花得时间够长的
- That was a marathon.
她像个斗士一样 就是不睡 不过最终还是倒下了
- Yeah, she's a brawler, but she finally went down.
你应该到机车去
- You should get to the Engine.
是时候了
It's time.
你应该睡一会儿
- You should get some sleep.
好的
- Yeah.
我很快就回来
- I'll be back soon.
有发现吗
Anything?
-信♥号♥♥断断续续的 但她就在附近 -我们应该很快就能看到了
- Signal's in and out, but she's close. - We should have visual soon.
梅兰妮 这里是雪国列车 请回话
- Melanie, this is Snowpiercer. Come in.
你在吗 梅尔
Are you there, Mel?
这里是雪国列车 回话啊 梅尔
This is Snowpiercer. Talk to me, Mel.
这并不说明什么 艾莉 她的无线通讯系统可能坏了
Doesn't mean anything, Alex. Her radio could be down.
也可能她用的是维修频道
- Or she could be on a maintenance frequency.
别说这话 我知道你们在想什么
- You guys don't have to say that. I know what you guys are thinking.
她在外面六个月了 没吃没喝…
Okay, she was out there six months, no food, no water.
不 如果有人能在这种情况下活下来 那就是她
- No, if anyone can survive this, it's her.
嘿 等一下 快看 她在那里
- Hey, wait. No, look, look. She's there.
梅兰妮 这里是雪国列车 我们在你的东南偏南500米处
- Melanie, this is Snowpiercer. We're 500 meters south-southeast.
如果听到了 就闪一下车灯
If you read, flash your lights.
好吧 一步步来 我们得把那玩意儿弄上列车
- Okay, one thing at a time. We gotta get that thing onboard.
-行动吧 -艾莉…
Let's go. - Alex.
真没想到
- I'll be damned.
是她吗
- Is it her?
那是她没错 不过她的身体状况如何呢
- It's her, all right. But in what state?
到这会儿 她肯定成一具皮包骨的干尸了
The safe money says she's a very skinny carcass by now.
老实说 先生 我吃不准你所希望的是什么
- To be honest, I can't tell what you're hoping for.
我也并非一直都知道 泰森
- It's not always clear to me either, Tyson.
人类是善变的动物
We're fickle things.
糟糕
- Oh, shit, shit.
嗨
- Hi.
嗨 好了 我得走了
- Hi. I--I gotta go.
我们要去接梅兰妮
We're picking up Melanie.
但是你可以留下 如果你想的话
But stay if--if you want.
我已经好几年没睡得这么香了 所以 谢谢你了
I haven't slept that good in--in years. So thank you.
不 你不用谢我 难的那部分是你完成的
- No, you don't have to thank me. You did all the hard work.
我能不能问…
- Can I ask? Is--
这里发生了什么吗
is something happening here?
-我们之间吗 -我是说…没发生什么 对吗
- Between you and me? - I mean, no, right?
你帮我挖掘自我 我们分享了一些…感受
You did your thing. We shared some feelings.
这很容易会被误会成别的情感
It's easy to mistake it for--for something else.
你一定常遇到这种情况
Must've happened to you all the time.
这次的不一样
- Not like this.
-我得走了 -好的
- I gotta go. - Okay.
-嘿 我们刚找到她 -她还活着
- Hey, we just spotted her. - Alive?
不清楚 你能去找裴尔顿医生 然后去冷封门那里跟我们碰头吗
- It's unclear. Can you get Dr. Pelton and meet us at the cold lock?
可以
- Yeah.
-你还好吗 -好得不能再好了
- You good? - Never better.
那后面的应该是本 操纵着机械臂
- That'll be Ben back there waving his big arm about.
好吗
- Over there.
在那边
- Yeah,
我看见了
I see her.
她所在的轨道太远了 我们得让她再靠近点
- Her track's too far out. We need to get her closer.
正前方200米处有一条支线
- There's a spur line 200 meters straight ahead.
那是条窄轨 哈维 把她的车切换过去
It's narrow gauge. Javi, switch her to it.
马上照办
- On it.
妈妈 如果你在的话 请答复
- Mom, if you're there, please come in.
好了 本 把挂链放下
- Okay. Ben, bring it down.
收到
- Copy that.
乔西 抓紧了
- Josie, brace.
本 四个角都已固定好 拉我上去
- We're four points of secure, Ben. Take me up.
有我在
- I got you.
她在列车上了
- She's onboard. She's onboard.
-她在列车上了 -去吧 这里有我呢
- Go on. I got this.
梅兰妮
- Melanie.
她还活着
- She's alive.
是休眠药 她就是靠着这个 在不吃不喝的情况下活下来的
- Suspension drugs. That's how she survived without food or water.
让开 别挡道
- Move out of the way.
把她弄出来
- Let's get her out. Let's get her out.
准备 一 二 三 抬
- Ready. One, two, three. Go.
放到这里
- Over here.
出去 所有人都出去 出去
Out. Everybody out. Out!
(三天之后)
嗨
- Hi.
我不是在做梦
- You're real.
是的
- Yeah.
是的 你不是在做梦
I'm real.
我们在哪儿
Oh, where are we?
今晚我们会到达开罗
- Tonight we'll get to Cairo,
再过几天就会到达非洲之角
and then it's a couple of days before we reach the Horn of Africa.
那里是新伊甸园 妈妈
It's New Eden, Mom.
我们找到它了 是你找到的
We found it. You found it.
跟你说几件你走后发生的事
A couple other developments for you.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表