剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
用你敢开的最快速度倒车
Just reverse her in as fast as you dare.
见鬼
- Shit.
我们就位之前不要与对方连接
- And don't reconnect until we're in position.
好了 各位 记住 我们要先把对方清除干净
- Hey, remember, people, we're gonna clear it first.
武器准备好 上
- Weapons ready? Move!
老天
- Christ.
乔瑟芬
Josephine.
她回来了
She's back.
真够有种的
The bloody balls.
你是爬上来的吗 小流浪汉
Did you climb aboard, you little hobo?
这里有孕妇哦
Uh-uh, baby on board.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
她不会的
She won't.
见鬼 真够狠的
Damn. Good one.
叫你的人退下 否则我就把你扔出列车去
- Tell your men to stand down or I will throw you off this train.
我是首席工程师威尔福德
- This is Head Engineer Wilford.
突击小组 退下
Boarding party, stand down.
我们不打算…
We will not be taking...
用武力拿下雪国列车
Snowpiercer by force.
退下 放下武器
Stand down. Weapons down.
我的天啊
- Oh, my God.
这下开心了
- Happy now?
快说
- Say it!
安德烈雷顿拥有了列车控制权
- Andre Layton has the train.
雪国列车的公民们…
- Citizens of Snowpiercer...
我们回来了
We're back.
50米 40米
50 meters, 40 meters,
25米
25 meters...
不可能就这样结束了
- It can't be just over.
我觉得该是选择胜利一方的时候了
- Well, I think it's about time we get on the right side of history.
给
- Here you go.
奥斯
Oz,
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
抵抗军万岁
- Long live the Resistance!
-找到了 -鲁丝
- Ah, found it. - Ruth?
安德烈
- Andre.
你没穿制♥服♥ 我都认不出你了
- I never would have found you. You're in civvies.
我记得威尔福德 把他的好酒藏在这里了
I remembered that Wilford had a secret tipple up here.
-我正需要喝两口 没错 -我想着我们可以庆祝一下
- Oh, could use some of that. - Wanna celebrate? - Yes.
欢迎回来 你能回来真是太好了
- Oh, welcome home. It's good to have you back.
我就知道你能把大家团结在一起
- I knew you'd hold everyone together.
干得漂亮
Well done.
我们来喝吧
- Let's do it.
把他们放出来
- Take them out.
他情况稳定
- He's stable.
卡莉情况稳定…还有安娜…
Carly's stable. And Anne--
哈维
- Javi.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
- Oh, man.
非洲之角这个暖点 你真的相信它能维持生命生长
- This warm spot, the Horn of Africa, you really believe it can support life?
是的 鲁丝 我们的未来就在那里 我非常坚信这一点
- Yeah, our future is there, Ruth. I believe it with all my heart.
通往非洲之角的轨道是整个铁路网内
- You know, the Horn of Africa, the approach is maybe the worst stretch of track on
最糟的一段
the entire network.
而且气候崩溃时 那里发生过一场战争
And there was a war there when the climate crashed.
嗯 我记得
- Yeah, yeah, I remember.
大家都累坏了 安德烈
- The people are tired, Andre.
这六个月艰苦漫长 而你回来后的第一个命令
It's been a long six months, and your first order
就是要让他们再经历更多艰辛
is gonna be to steer them right back into more hardship?
我不会下达命令 我们会投票决定
- Mm-mmm, there won't be an order. We'll put it to a vote.
-投票 -是的
- A vote? - Yeah.
我们要让大家看看 民♥主♥已经获胜 我们要一起选择前进的道路
We'll show them that democracy has won. We'll choose our path forward together.
你已经准备好面对投票结果了
- And you're prepared for the outcome of this vote?
我会让大家相信这值得冒险一试
- I am going to convince them that it is worth the risk.
雪国列车已经损毁不堪 不抛锚已是万幸
Snowpiercer's running on duct tape and prayers.
这是一个真实的能下车的机会
This is a real opportunity to get off.
这也是对你的投票 安德烈
- It's also a vote on you, Andre.
列车上的很多人并不支持你的领导
Much of the train doesn't support your leadership.
这件事不止关系到我
- This isn't just about me.
这也是梅兰妮会想要的
It's what Melanie would have wanted.
那好
- All right.
我去通知公♥证♥处
I'll, uh, inform the notary.
我知道列车上的所有人 都会慎重地投出这一票
I know that everyone aboard will take their vote to heart,
但万一投票结果是“不去” 你有这思想准备吗
but are you prepared to accept it if they vote no?
你最好仔细琢磨一下要怎么说服大家
You better think long and hard about exactly what it is you're gonna tell them.
只准你待在三等车厢 而且禁止进夜车
- You're confined to Third and barred from the Nightcar.
-约瑟夫呢 -奥德丽 你站错队伍了
- Where's Joseph? - You picked the wrong side, Audrey.
这该死的列车上有过正确的队伍吗
- Has there ever been a right side on this goddamn train?
这一切都会崩塌的 等着瞧吧
It's all gonna go to shit. You'll see.
直接扎穿了我的手
- It went straight through my hand.
这样你就能记住我们了
- Something to remember us by.
看看你呀
- Look at you.
怪物来找它的创造者
A monster come for its creator.
很有诗意吧
It's poetic, isn't it?
雷顿没法把列车团结起来的
- Layton can't hold it together, you know.
他们会再次拒绝他的领导
They'll reject him again.
我是这列车的灵魂
I am the train.
投票
- A vote?
没错
- That's right.
你今天也会有投票的权利
You'll get a vote today too.
政♥治♥
Politics.
当你是世上最后一个人的时候 就会忘记政♥治♥的存在
You forget about them when you're the last person on Earth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别忙着谢我
- Don't thank me just yet.
我有件事要你帮忙
There's something I need to ask of you.
安德烈 你救了我的命
- You brought me back to life, Andre.
要我帮什么
What is it?
各位乘客同伴们
- My fellow passengers...
今天是这列列车启程以来第一次
Today, for the first time since our departure...
由你们来决定我们的目的地
you will have a say in our destination,
而且你们的选择将决定我们的未来
and your choice will determine our future.
你们已经知道 梅兰妮牺牲了自己 为我们绘制了一份地图
By now, you know that Melanie's sacrifice gave us a map.
证明地球上有些地方正在变暖
Proof that there are places on the Earth that are warming.
我们之前轻装出发 快速地测试了每一个暖点
Traveling fast and light, we tested each of them.
苏拉威西岛、古吉拉特邦、马那瓜
Sulawesi, Gujarat, Managua,
阿塔卡马
the Atacama.
但它们都不合格
And each one of these let us down.
我知道 当初我们分开列车的决定
I know that you have suffered badly
害你们历尽了艰苦
because of our decision to break the train.
但还有一个地方 我觉得大家应该寄予希望
But there is one more location on which I ask you to stake your hope:
那就是非洲之角
the Horn of Africa.
返回那里的行程会充满风险
The journey to return there will be fraught with risk
艰辛还将继续
and the hardships will continue,
但这里有一个人 能让我们重树信心
but we have someone here who can renew our faith.
一个我们以前觉得不可能存在的人
Someone we had given up on believing in.
他这是在干什么
- What's he doing?
我会让她自己跟你们说
- But I'll let her tell you.
他在编瞎话
- He's bullshitting.
我叫阿莎
- My name is Asha.
我是一个幸存者
I am a survivor.
雷顿在外面找到了我
Layton found me out there, outside.
在户外 生长了树木
Along with trees,
青草
green grass...
和生命的地方
and life.
我来自新伊甸园
I come from New Eden.
我不是要你们 在我和威尔福德之间做出选择
- I'm not asking you to choose between me and Wilford.
而是请你们在我们熟悉的列车
I am asking you to choose between the train we know
和我们不熟悉的梦想之间做出选择
and the dream we don't.
非常感谢大家作出的牺牲
Thank you all so much for your sacrifices.
这个故事需要一个英雄 所以我们就带回了一个英雄
The story needed a hero, and we brought one back.
鉴于那番表演
- Well, in the wake of that performance,
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表