剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
That's why you can't be running around out there.
我们不能失去你
We can't afford to lose you.
要是整天躲在洞里 我还有什么用
I'm no use to anyone hiding in a hole, am I?
倒数五、四
And in five, four,
三、二…
three, two…
没事了
It's all right.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
感觉像某种电波从我体内穿过
Felt like some electrical wave went through me.
我想这就是那个武器了
I think that was the thing.
干得漂亮 凯文 大家干得都漂亮
Well done, Kevin. Well done, crew.
太好了
Yes!
-奥斯 这是怎么回事 -就…
- Oz, what's going on? - Just…
给我一点时间 我想…
Just give me a second. I wanna…
我想记住这一刻
I wanna remember this.
LJ…
LJ…
这个世界很无情
it's a mean old world,
但是有了你
but with you in it,
它终于有了意义
it finally makes sense.
小莱拉
Lilah Junior,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
老天啊 这颗钻石真大
Holy shit, that rock is huge!
可不是 说来你可能不信 这可能是世上现存的最大的钻石了
I know. It's actually crazy. It's probably the biggest diamond left in the world.
-只用一双厚袜子就换来了 -快给我戴上
- All it cost was a pair of heavy socks. - Put it on me.
你得先说“我愿意”才行
You gotta say yes first.
我愿意
Yes, yes.
父母去世后 我以为不会再有人爱我了
I didn't think anyone would love me after my parents died.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, baby. I know.
我们得告诉威尔福德
We have to tell Wilford.
不是吧
Really?
是的 出于尊重
Yes. Out of respect.
他就像我的家人一样 我的意思是…
He's the closest thing I have to family. I mean…
除了你以外
After you now.
好吧
Okay.
小莱拉和奥斯威勒先生来了 他们想见你
Lilah Junior and Mr. Osweiller are here to see you.
带他们进来
Ah, bring them.
他戴着领带呢
- He's wearing a tie. - Mmm?
我年轻的夜车居民们
My young denizens of the Nightcar.
-我们能私下谈谈… -我们要结婚了
- Could we have a word in private-- - We're getting married.
-什么 -我们想第一个告诉您
- What? - We wanted you to be the first to know.
LJ 亲爱的 这真是惊喜啊
LJ, my dear, what a surprise.
给她戴上这么漂亮的戒指 是一项明智之举 奥斯威勒先生
Very wise to put such a nice ring on her finger, Mr. Osweiller.
我们有多久没举办过婚礼了
When was the last time we had a wedding?
这可是大事情
This is quite the occasion.
或许正是列车此刻所需要的
Perhaps just the occasion the train needs.
不 我们没想大肆操办
No, we're not expecting anything.
-我们甚至都不… -我想
- We don't even-- - I am.
你应该办一场大婚礼 亲爱的 人生的这一程太艰苦了
And you should, my dear. Life's been so bloody dreary this leg.
我们会允许所有人都歇一个班次
We'll give everyone a shift off.
提醒一下那些抱怨的人 团结是什么样子的
Let's remind all the grumblers what unity looks like.
提醒他们我们是同一列列车上的 忠诚会得到回报
That we're all in this together, and loyalty is rewarded.
你觉得怎么样
- What do you think?
稍微歇口气对大家有好处
- We could all use a little respite.
-或许可以多分一两份口粮… -太好了 那就定在明天
- Maybe an extra ration or-- - Wonderful. Tomorrow then.
明天
Tomorrow?
是呀 有何不可 没时间临阵退缩
Yeah. Why not? No time for cold feet.
LJ 我们要让夜车焕然一新
We'll transform the Nightcar, LJ.
或者我该称呼你为 “奥斯威勒太太”
Or should I say, Mrs. Osweiller?
弗尔杰-奥斯威勒
- Oh… Folger-Osweiller? - Um…
非常顺口 我要用层层的红色天鹅绒来布置
Rolls off the tongue. I'm seeing red velvet, layers.
扎拉 去找糕点师
Ah… Zarah, go see the Cakemaker.
-你把糕点师贬入堆肥区了 -那就把他弄出来 我们要举办婚礼
- You put the Cakemaker in Compost. - Then get him out. We're getting married.
(忠臣大婚 )
给他冲个澡 他做糕点需要什么 就去面包房♥拿 明白吗
Get him a shower and anything he needs from the bakery, okay?
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
(全列车公假)
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
威尔福德在造武器 你知道这事吗
Wilford's building a weapon. You know anything about that?
我知道他在策划什么 但不知道武器的事
I know he's up to something, but no.
鲁丝看到哈维在制♥造♥那个武器 所以她想跟他取得联♥系♥
Well, Ruth saw Javi working on it, so she wants to make contact with him.
我告诉过你们了 哈维不愿跟我说话
I told you guys, Javi won't talk to me.
自从被那只狗咬过之后 他整个人就变了
He hasn't been the same since that dog attack.
谁没个伤疤呢 这是鲁丝的决定 她想见他
Well, we all got scars. It's Ruth's call. She wants to see him.
砸显示器也不会让卫星与地球同步
Hitting the monitor does not tend to affect the satellite's geosync.
但能让我感觉好受些 不过我们大家都不在状态
What it does do is make me feel better, but we're all falling out of orbit.
本 我们要怎么在大海里捞到针呢
How do you find a needle in a haystack?
谢天谢地 只是一片大海而已
Thank God, it's only a haystack.
-你有什么见解吗 -只有一个
- You have any theories? - I have one theory.
他在跟踪我们
That he is following us?
这一心理假设真不错啊
That's a pretty good psychological assumption.
我们将在一天左右回到主轨道 经过这里时
If he is following us, we're back on the main line in a day or so.
我们的卫星覆盖范围会有所改善 如果他在跟踪我们
As we came through here, our satellite coverage improved.
或许我们就能探测到他
Maybe we see him then.
他也能探测到我们
And he sees us?
你妈妈要是看到你昨天 驾驭列车时的表现 会很骄傲的
Your mum would be proud of how you handled the train yesterday.
我并不这么认为 本 不过谢谢你这么说
I don't really think so, Ben, but thank you.
艾莉 我们找到了一个幸存者
Alex, we found a survivor.
也许希望出现奇迹并无不可
Maybe we can hope for a miracle.
她已经死了 本
She's gone, Ben.
我可以接受
It's all right.
嘿
Hey.
跟我说说她是谁
Tell me who she is.
至少告诉我你在找什么
At least tell me what you're looking for.
(沙特阿♥拉♥伯 苏丹)
你找到了什么
What did you find?
(又做了一个梦)
就在这里
Just, uh, in here.
(乘务员)
我为你布置了一下
I've made it up for you.
真暖和啊
It's, uh… It's so warm.
-谢谢你… -我叫乔西
- Thank you, uh… - Josie.
乔西
Josie. Josie.
不好意思 我已经很久没说话了
Sorry, it's, uh… It's been a long time since I spoke.
没事 会慢慢熟练起来的
It's all right. It'll all come back.
你活下来了 我的意思是…
You made it. I mean… Wow.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
你离被冻死最近的一次有多近
How close you ever come to freezing to death?
跟多数人差不多吧
I guess no less than most of us.
那经历跟大家说的一样吗
Is it like they say?
是的
Yeah.
你开始放松 开始觉得暖和
You start to relax. It goes warm.
会看到一些东西
You see things.
好吧
Okay.
比如说树
Like, uh, trees?
龙血树 青草
Dragon's blood tree. Grass.
我能感觉到阳光
I could feel the sun.
那是我们在找的地方
It was the place we're looking for.
很高兴你活过来了 因为那不是我们在找的地方
Well, I'm glad you came back 'cause it wasn't.
不 听着 这种树只在亚丁湾生长
No, look, these trees only grow in the Gulf of Aden,
亚丁湾就在阿♥拉♥伯暖点的中间
right here in the middle of our Arabian warm spot.
我以前从没听说过龙血树
I'd never even heard of a dragon's blood tree before,
可我却看到了它
but I saw it.
你是说你看到了未来
Are you saying you had a vision?
-我只是在告诉你当时发生的事 -你告诉过别人吗
- I'm just telling you what happened. - You tell anyone else?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
保持正常状态
Keep it on the rails.
你当时差点没命了 所以记忆中的某些东西闪现了出来
You had a close call, something popped out of your memory.
高中时学过的某种树
Some tree you learned about in high school.
是呀 你或许是对的 谢谢提点
Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks.
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
和往常一样 又经历一次濒死体验 对吗
Another day, another near-death experience, right?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表