剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我以前也有过这种经历
I've been here before.
记忆会跟你作对
Where memories turn on you.
就连美好的记忆也是
Even the good ones.
又做噩梦了
More bad dreams?
如果我的日志会让你做噩梦 或许你该看点别的
Maybe read something besides my journals if they're giving you nightmares?
事实上 看你临终前写的东西 对我是一种慰籍
It's comforting to me, actually, reading your last words.
真暖心
That's nice.
那么是什么在困扰你呢
So what is bothering you?
就是普通的想杀人的念头
Just the usual murder thoughts.
希望约瑟夫去死
Wishing death on Joseph.
威尔福德说:“最懦弱的人 是那些会被记忆折磨的人
Wilford said, "The weakest are those who suffer from memories."
最强者会将往事化为前进的动力”
"The strongest carry the past like fuel to ignite a path forward."
他说得没错
He wasn't wrong.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
-我们慢下来了 -是的
- We're slowing. - Yeah.
他来了
And here he comes.
笃笃笃
Knock, knock.
该起床了 轨道堵塞
Rise and shine. Track blockage.
我真的很想他
Sure do miss him.
我的天
My God.
障碍物大约在前方3公里处
Blockage is about three kilometers away.
我们就快到主轨道了
- We're almost at the main line.
我当初为什么要选这条捷径呢
- Why did I take this shortcut?
老天
Jesus.
-看上去像是列车车厢 -什么
- Looks like train cars. - What?
你知道那外面的是什么
You know what's out there,
对吗
don't you?
我那永不停止 无法摆脱的循环
My continuous inescapable loop.
我们的过去和未来 被一条轨道连在了一起
Our past and future bound by one track,
轨道上行驶着 1029节车厢长的雪国列车
under the wheels of Snowpiercer, 1,029 cars long.
我们在两周之内就会到达新伊甸园
We'll be at New Eden in less than two weeks.
所以 如果你们对部门的过渡
So, you have any issues or questions
有任何问题或疑问 可以来找我
about transitioning your departments, I'm here.
我有问题要问阿莎小姐
Question for Miss Asha.
我叫阿斯翠 是食品服务部的 欢迎登车
I'm Astrid, Food Services. Welcome aboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
在全球还处于深度冻结
How did you manage before it started warming,
地球尚未变暖之前 你是怎么熬过来的
when the whole planet hit deep freeze?
你们称之为“新伊甸园”的非洲之角
What you are calling New Eden, the Horn of Africa,
从没变得那么冷…
never got as cold as--
打断一下 嘿 我在上面 你好
Excuse me. Hey. Up top. Hi.
我叫派克 没有职业
I'm Pike. No vocation.
我想知道新伊甸园有树木吗
I was wondering, were there trees in New Eden?
有小乔木和灌木
There were small trees and shrubs.
-有昆虫吗 -有
- Were there insects? - Yes.
我的水培园中有几种昆虫
There were several kinds of insects in my hydroponics.
机车找你
- You're needed in the Engine. - Maybe they'll tell me why we slowed.
也许他们会告诉我为什么要减速 好了 就到这里吧 各位明天见
That's it. See everyone tomorrow.
表现不错 你还好吗
Nicely done. You good?
我已经很久没鼓舞过别人了
It's been a long time since I've tried to be an inspiration.
别担心 你做得很好
No worries. You're doing great.
今晚特里斯坦给我们安排了时间 了解一下彼此的近况
Tristan has set up some time for us tonight to catch up.
-好 没问题 -好 到时候见
- Okay, sure. - Okay. See you then.
你来晚了
You're late.
你没邀请我来呀 雷顿
You didn't invite me.
我昨天就在等你了
A day is late.
我们能用得上你
We could use you.
-是吗 -危难时刻 你站出来领导了大家
- Could you, though? - Stepped up as a leader.
只要你肯 大家会以你马首是瞻
People will look to you if you let 'em.
要知道 你离开的时间里
You know, when you were gone,
因为流感 我们失去了奶奶 和最后的两个澳仔
we lost Mama Grande and both Last Australians to the flu.
我知道 我很难过
I know. I'm sorry.
然后你出现了 害我们失去了强壮男孩
Then you show up and we lose Strong Boy.
致以敬意 希望他们安息
Respect. May they rest.
可他们不会安息 不是吗
They don't though, do they?
兄弟 我们付出了沉痛的代价
We have paid dearly, brother.
但我们就要让列车“着陆”了
But we are bringing the train back to land.
选择你的职业吧
Choose your vocation.
好意我心领了
Well, I appreciate that.
但提出这要求的人还是你
But it's still you asking?
那个抛弃了我们的领导
The leader who left us.
好好考虑一下吧 派克
Think about it.
看上去像是三节车厢
Looks like three cars.
它们是大爱丽丝的吗
They were Big Alice?
在第一年 为了减负 威尔福德会抛弃车厢
In year one, Wilford cut cars to lose weight.
当时我才十岁
I was only ten.
我不知道它们被抛弃在这里
I didn't know that they were dropped off here.
-把它们移开容易吗 -不需要推得太远
- How easy to move? - Don't have to push them far.
-主轨道边上有一条侧轨 -车厢设了轨夹
- There's a siding off the main track. - Rail clamps are down.
该死
Shit.
他们放下了固定器
They dropped anchor.
基本上是将车厢固定在了轨道上
They essentially bolt the cars to the track.
一旦轨夹被放下 车厢就动不了了
Once the clamps are down, you can't move them.
我们有什么其他选择
What's the alternative?
退回到主轨道 从大洋洲环线走
Back to the main line, down through the Oceania Loop.
要花23天
Twenty-three days.
太久了 我们耽搁不起
Can't afford a delay like that.
大家会有时间揭穿那个谎言
Give people a chance to catch up with the lie.
是呀 阿莎已经疲于应付了
Yeah. Asha's already struggling with it.
好 那我们到车厢上去 启动系统 解开轨夹
All right. So we board the cars, fire up the systems, disengage the clamps.
-会有难度 因为有多年的积冰 -我去
- It'll be tricky, years of ice buildup. - I'll go.
怎么了 我最了解那些车厢 我会带上几块液流电池
What? I know the cars best. I'll take a couple of RF batteries.
-只需要几个小时 很快的 本 -艾莉
- I'll be in and out in a few hours. Ben. - Alex.
干这活至少需要两名工程师
That's a two-engineer job at best.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
哈维可以负责开车
Javi can drive.
他只需要倒车 保持系统运行
He'll need to reverse to keep the systems running
直到可以把车厢推走时再回来
until it's time to come push the cars off.
他得回来重掌方向盘了
He needs to get back in the saddle.
不让哈维开车 我们就得原路返回
It's either Javi or we backtrack.
-不能原路返回 -和我想的一样 我去准备雪橇
- We're not backtracking. - As I thought. I'll prepare the sled.
我知道你的朋友遭遇了不幸 心情不好
I know your friend's going through a rough time or whatever,
可这张沙发已经开始跟他一样臭了
but this couch is starting to smell like him.
老天 好 来吧
Jesus. Okay, come on.
-我来拿 -大家都去哪儿了
- I got it. - Where'd everybody go?
好了 来吧 老大
Okay, come on, boss.
-使命在召唤 -哦
- Duty calls. - Yeah.
贝丝 你这个朋友够意思
Bess, you're a good friend.
要知道你女儿也不好受
You know, your daughter's struggling too.
把邻居都惹毛了
And pissing off the neighbors.
没事 她没事的 我来处理
She's good. I got it.
嘿 火爆妞
Hey, firecracker.
你是在哪儿找到他的 堆肥区
Where'd you find him? Compost?
嘿 说话注意点
Hey, watch it.
-你收拾行李想去哪里 -怎么了 你又不在乎
- Where you think you're bag-packing? - Why? You don't care.
你就继续躺在妈妈的遗物上 烂醉如泥好了
Just go pass out on a pile of Mum's stuff again.
卡莉 我很抱歉 只是我…
Carly, I'm sorry. There's just this…
心里像缺了一块…
This hole in me--
你不是唯一一个失去亲人的人
You're not the only one it happened to!
卡莉 我知道你现在很不好受 他只是需要人帮他重新振…
Carly, I know you're going through a lot. He just needs help getting back--
那你去帮呀
Then you do it.
嘿
Hey.
也许现在说这个没多大意义
It might not mean much now,
但你会熬过这道坎的 我会帮你
but you will get through this. And I'm gonna help you.
贝丝 别人以为 安娜是在睡梦中去世的
People think Anne died in her sleep, Bess.
被关在抽屉房♥里不是睡眠
The Drawers aren't sleep.
我需要去她去世的地方
I need to be where she died.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me there?
求你了
Please?
电池是满的
Batteries full.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表