剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Bye, Javi.
规矩
- Rules.
抵抗军可没这么规矩
The resistance is not so constrained.
凯文 所有游戏都有规矩 有点创意嘛
Every game has rules, Kevin. Get creative.
军靴泰森
Jackboot Tyson.
你到底能不能把我调出堆肥区
- Can you get me out of compost or not?
再等一周
One more week.
不过 趁等的时候 洗个热水盆浴怎么样
But in the meantime, how about a nice hot bath?
你是在取笑我吗
You taking the piss?
沐浴券 奖励你为抵抗事业作出的贡献
Bathing token for services to the cause.
凯文 要喝点什么吗
- What can we do for you, Kevin?
给我来杯阿华田
Ovaltine.
我们这里没有阿华田 只有列车自酿的烈酒
Yeah, we don't have Ovaltine. We have train-made hooch.
好吧 来一杯那个酒
- Fine. One hooch.
威尔福德先生很喜欢 你们打理这里的方式
Mr. Wilford loves what you've done with the place,
不过 他需要你们多做一件事
but I'm afraid he needs just a smidge more from the deal.
打听消息
Information?
抵抗军在不停地 各处讨好 盗取资源
- The subversives continue filching and currying favor
而他们的首领 则不断从我们指缝里溜走
while their shot caller keeps slipping through our fingers.
我们现在希望能找出并抓住这个人
We would like this person identified and captured... now.
也许喝醉的那个军靴知道点内♥幕♥
- Maybe our passed-out Jack knows something.
军靴惠金斯
Jackboot Whiggins?
嘿 斯图
Oi, Stuie.
-惠金斯 醒一醒 -干吗
Wake up, Whiggins. - What?
你说我可以待在这里的
You said I could stay.
-你是负责看守水资源的吧 -嗯 怎么了
- They put you on Water Security, yeah? Yes.
你以前是头等车厢的 所以你会乐意帮忙的
- You're a former Firstie, so you'll be glad to help.
水资源的安全出了什么问题
- Well, what's happening in Water Security?
没有问题啊
Uh, you know, nothing.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧…
Um, well,
只是很小的问题
you know, very little.
-凯文需要的不多 -只需要一点线索就行
Kevin doesn't need much. - Just a little thread to pick.
说吧
Come on.
好吧 我听说二等车厢的配水员
- Well, I've heard that the Second Class Watermaster
在给为抵抗军效力的人…
was giving away hot baths
提供免费热水盆浴
for service to the resistance.
我们来看看
Let's have a look.
伤口恢复得很不错
Oh, that's healing nicely.
你今天涂药膏了吗
Have you applied your cream today?
-没有 先生 -那就让我来帮你涂吧
- No, sir. - Well, then allow me.
没事的 乖狗狗 没事的 躺下
Oh, it's all right, cub. It's all right. You like me now.
朱庇特的事
This business with Jupiter.
哈维尔 我知道 用它对付人的手法很粗暴
I know she's a blunt tool, Javier.
可是 当你一个人 得为近三千人负责时
But when you're one man responsible for nearly 3,000...
光是纪律严明是不够的
It's not enough being a disciplinarian.
我得再用上别的手段才行
You need to add a little chaos to the mix.
在这里 就是朱庇特
In here, it's Jupiter.
在外面 就是凯文 咬牙切齿 横冲直撞
Out there, it's Kevin, gnashing his teeth and running amok.
哈维尔 你无法与不可预测的事情作对
You can't fight the unpredictable, Javier.
这就是我确保大家安全的方法
That's how I keep everyone safe.
总之
Anyway...
我希望你能看清问题的本质
I hope you see it for what it is.
我确实很需要你 哈维尔
I do need you, Javier.
好小伙子
Good man.
我是威尔福德
Wilford.
先生 我们有线索了
Sir, we have a lead.
配水员阿诺多雷耶斯
Watermaster Arnoldo Reyas.
永恒机车永不停歇
- Sí, señor. The Engine will provide.
清新如洗
Clean as a baby.
来吧
Come on.
出来吧 别着凉了
Come on out before you get cold.
配水员把我们的位置告诉了他们
- The Watermaster told them where we are.
-得换地方了 -又要换
- Gotta go. - Again.
-好了吗 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
-来吧 -来了
- Come on. - I'm coming.
这就对了 就是这样
- There you go, that's it.
不 我们走吧 快
- Oh. - No, no, no, no, no, no. Ruth, let's go, quick. Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
知道了
- All right. All right.
不是所有人都像你行动这么迅速
We can't all be built like a bloody whippet.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
走吧
- Let's go. Let's go!
终点站到了 当然 这里都结冰了 通勤车不能通行
End of the line. The First is too frozen for the subtrain.
好
Okay.
天啊 这里真冷
Crikey, it's cold.
好 等一下
Just wait.
他们在这里待过 就在我们的眼皮底下
- They were here. Right under our noses.
背信弃义
Treachery.
你个机灵鬼
- Who are you,
你是谁
you clever thing?
他们把这里的供热调得很低 一直都在零下25度
- They got it on trickle, stays around minus 25.
我希望他们不会找到这里来 因为这里太冷 没法生活
I'm hoping they won't look back here, because, you know, it's too cold to live.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么 凯文就不能把这里收拾一下
What, Kevin couldn't put anything away?
鲁丝 在这里面
In here, Ruth.
当心头
Watch your head.
我找了几个同志替你布置了一下
Had a couple of our comrades gussy it up for ya.
看 零下12度
See, minus 12.
真不错 谢谢你
- It's lovely, thank you. - Yeah.
替我转达一下谢意
- Send my regards down the line.
怎么了
- What?
你喜欢我这机灵的身板吗
What, you likey that I'm built like a whippet?
什么呀 放尊重点
- No. Mind your cheek.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
雷顿先生 如果你在外面
- If you're out there, Mr. Layton,
现在是回来的好时机
now would be a great time to come home.
雪国列车
"Snowpiercer,"
雪国列车 收到请回答
come in. "Snowpiercer."
糟糕
Oh, shit.
(温度:14度 剩余8分钟)
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你带上冲浪板了吗
You bring your surfboard?
我想着还是改滑雪橇的好
- Thought we'd do some sledding instead.
兄弟 你的防护服还能撑多久
Hey, what's your suit at, man?
7分45秒
- 7:45.
机车怎么样了
The Engine.
别为机车操心 艾莉在处理呢 本 你有哪里疼吗
- Don't worry about the Engine. Alex is on it. Where are you hurting, Ben?
胸口有点疼
Bit of pain in the chest.
手指和脚趾能动吗
- Can you move your fingers and toes?
很好
- All right.
-我这就下去 -太危险了 雷顿
I'm coming down. - Too risky, Layton.
放根绳子下来…
Send down a rope.
你别操心了 你等着 我马上回来
- Oh, man. Don't worry about it. You sit tight, man. I'll be right back.
他们在排放燃料
They're venting?
他们只是在缓缓前进 给引擎降温 我不明白为什么要这样做
They're just rolling fast enough to cool down. - I don't--I don't get it.
-我明白 -我觉得他们没回来
- I do. - I don't think they got back on.
-你在说什么呢 -都有谁在外面
What are you talking about? - So who's outside?
我不知道 你觉得他们有事会告诉我吗
- I don't know. You think they tell me anything?
我知道本之前下车了
I know Ben went out.
我从我房♥间的窗口 看到另有两个人下去了
- Yeah, well, I think I saw two more from my window.
那准是艾莉在驾驶列车 她抛弃他们了吗
- Well, then Alex has to be driving. Did she ditch them?
-他们没接电♥话♥ -马汀 是时候了
They're not answering. Martin, it's time.
行 好 那提尔怎么办
Yeah. Okay. What about Till?
我们只能先去机车 看情况再说
- Well, we'll just have to go to the Engine and find out.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
我们得回去跟另一列列车汇合
We have to get back with the other train.
如果你帮忙 我就不告诉威尔福德 你很配合他们的事
Help us, and I won't tell Wilford you've been cooperating.
你不是认真的吧
Are you serious right now?
绝对认真
- Deadly serious.
我们必须重新连接 好吗 我们这都是在干什么
Look, we need to reconnect. Okay? What are we doing out here?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表