剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
什么是“空档年”
What's a gap year?
我只是听我妈吗说起过
- Well, I only know from what Mom told me.
基本上就是弄个背包 买♥♥一张欧洲铁路通票
Basically, you get a backpack and a Euro-rail pass,
然后一路呕吐 穿越西班牙
and you barf your way across Spain.
欧洲铁路
- Euro-rail?
我们没这么好运 没机会逃离现实
No such luck for us. We don't get to run away.
你去看过你♥爸♥爸了吗
Have you seen your dad yet?
去精神护理车厢吗 为什么要去看他
- In the mental car? Why would I?
因为他还活着
Because he's still here.
还是算了
- He doesn't
反正他也不想见我
want to see me anyway.
医生不会让我进去的
Doctors won't let me in.
我能把你弄进去
I can get you in.
他带着炸♥药♥离开了 我阻止不了他
- He left with the explosives. I couldn't stop him.
你本该呼叫我们的 我们本可以在那里抓住他的
You were supposed to call us. We could have caught him right there.
把一个手里有炸♥弹♥的人逼上绝路 能出什么错呢
- What, corner a desperate man with a bomb? What could possibly go wrong?
好了 嘿 那个地方暴露了 对吗 他接下去会去哪里
- Okay. Hey, that place is burned, right? Where would he go next?
他熟悉这列车上的每一个藏身之处
- He knows every crawlspace and cubby on this train.
如果他不想被找到 我们是找不到他的
If he wants to stay hidden, he will.
-有几个末等人想见你 -让他们进来吧
- Some Tailies here to see you. - Send them him.
雷顿 你有时间吗
- Layton, have you got a minute?
说吧 不管是什么 都可以在她们面前说
Go ahead. Whatever it is, they can hear it.
我们有个办法可以找到派克
- We've got an idea about how to get through to Pike.
-用老伊凡的方法 -不行
Old Ivan's way. No.
继续说
Well, go on.
这是我们解决分歧恶化的方法
- It's how we settled disagreements when they got bad.
分歧双方面对面地坐在一起
The two people sat together, eye to eye.
问题不解决 谁也不准离开
They weren't allowed to leave until it was resolved.
协议达成后 整个末等车厢 都会盯着他们履行协议
Once they come to terms, the whole Tail holds them to it.
派克会同意吗
Why would Pike agree?
会 末等人的自尊心
- Tailie pride.
传统的影响根深蒂固
Tradition cuts deep.
到时候会怎样 握手和解吗 我熟悉的末等车厢可不是这样的
- So, what, you just kiss and make up? Doesn't sound like the Tail I knew.
确实不是 有一部分他们没说
It isn't. They left out the little part where,
如果分歧双方无法达成协议
if the two feuding parties can't come to terms,
就靠决斗到死来解决
they fight to the death.
不行
- No,
-我们不能用血腥的方式解决此事 -不会的 他有控制权
we're not settling this with a bloodbath. - It won't be. He's in control.
如果雷顿不同意决斗 那派克就只能继续谈下去
- Look, if Layton refuses to fight, then Pike has no choice but to keep talking.
他会回心转意的
He'll come around.
你们必须了结此事
We need to end this.
对不起 罗齐先生要求 不再见任何访客
I'm sorry. Mr. Roche requested no more visitors.
你得破一次例
- Well, you're gonna have to make an exception.
这是谁的指令 我可不受工程部管辖
- On whose authority? I don't answer to Engineering.
你是在二等车厢的吧 哪一节
- You're in Second, right? What section was it?
17号♥车厢
17.
最近17号♥车厢的热交换器 出了点故障
- We've been having issues with the heat exchangers in 17 recently.
我真的不想派修理队过去
I would hate to have to send a team in.
因为到时候会很吵 而且会…很湿
It gets kind of loud and... wet.
你有胶鞋吗
Do you have rubber boots?
他就在这里
He's down here.
你真厉害
You're a beast.
这是我第一次勒索别人
My first extortion.
想要我一起进去吗
Do you want me to come?
谢谢
Thank you.
卡莉 你不该来这里的
Carly, you shouldn't be here.
-我喜欢你的运动裤 -我是认真的 我不希望你来这里
I like your sweatpants. I mean it, honey. I don't want you here.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
那医生想听什么就说什么 然后回家吧
Just tell the doctor what he needs to hear and come home.
我不能…
I can't
出去
be out there.
我有满腔的怒火
I got this anger in me,
而…
and
没了你妈妈 我不…
without your mom, I just don't--
我不知道要怎么应付这怒火
I don't know what to do with it.
以前有她…帮我控制情绪
I just--she used to keep me in check.
我要发飙时 只需要看她一眼 她就会知道…
If I was going to explode I'd just look at her, and she'd know,
我的怒火就会熄灭 可现在 我该怎么办
and the fury would pass, but now I just...
我就是…我做不到…
I just...I c--can't.
我做不到…
I c--can't.
那就看着我 我会帮你控制怒火
- Then look at me. I'll do that.
卡莉 这不是你的责任 你是…
- It's not your job to do that, Carly.
你已经成年了 你应该去找自己的人生道路
You're a woman now. You have to find your own way.
这我知道
I know that...
但我还是需要你
but I still need you.
所以 回家吧 求你了
So come home. Please.
我在这里
I'm here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
派克不会让这事简单解决的 你看到他今早的样子了 他想要流血
- Pike's not gonna make it easy. You saw him this morning. He wants blood.
是呀 但他是派克
Yeah, but it's Pike.
你能说服他回心转意的
You can bring him around.
怎么说服
- How?
收买♥♥他
- Buy him off.
不管他想要什么 给他就是
Whatever he thinks he wants. Just give it to him.
他企图杀死我
He tried to kill me.
那样做正义何在
What kind of justice is that?
这看上去像什么话
How's that look?
对谁而言
To who?
我们把女儿带去新伊甸园吧
Let's get our daughter to New Eden.
派克…
- Pike,
兄弟 如果你在听的话 我要你听我说
if you're listening, brother, I need you to hear me.
这事已经拖得够久的了
This has gone on long enough.
为了我们的朋友们 我们得把这事了结了
We owe it to our friends to make this right.
来吧 看着我的眼睛
Come and look me in the eye
把想说的话说出来 咱把这事给了了
and say your piece, and let's be done with this.
真是野蛮人
- Barbarians.
这一次你我意见一致
- For once we agree.
你真是个怪人
You're a freaking weirdo.
派克 我请求你光荣地解决这项争议
- I'm calling on you to settle this with honor, Pike.
用我们末等人的方法
The Tailie way.
用老伊凡的方法
Old Ivan's way.
我们在最初开始的地方了结此事
We'll finish this where we started.
我会等着你
I'll be waiting.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我来了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
派克 你的人 在给你一个和平解决此事的机会
- Your people are giving you a chance to end this peacefully, Pike.
拿去吧
Take it.
但我觉得你不会想留下 看接下来发生的事
I don't think you want to stick around for the rest.
他们不会允许我留下 是吗
I'm not allowed, am I?
这是末等车厢的事
It's a Tail thing.
回家的感觉真是不错啊
Sure feels good to be home.
逃离此地的过程中我们分散了 可现在 这里又只有我们了
- We were scattered escaping this place, but it's just us here again now.
末等人比谁都清楚 雪国列车的黑暗教训
And Tailies know the dark lessons of Snowpiercer better than anyone.
我们聚集于此 并非出于嗜血
We gather like this not out of bloodlust,
而是要约束我们的兄弟
but to bottle this violent dispute
想出一个大家都能接受的方法 来平息这场激烈的争执
and bind our brothers in an outcome that we all accept.
你们俩将一直坐在这里 直到双方和解 达成协议为止
You two will sit together until you reconcile and agree on terms,
不管这协议是握手言和 处罚 还是补偿
be it a handshake, punishment, or compensation.
如果不能达成协议…
If you do not agree--
就要求用决斗解决 大家都知道
- We'll call for the knives. Everyone knows.
得双方都要求才行
Two must call.
不管是和平解决 还是武力解决 都必须双方一致同意
Both choose peace, or both choose blood.
-你们同意吗 -能开始了吗
Do you abide? - Can we just get on with it?
我同意
- I will.
他们谈判期间 我想找人陪我消磨这痛苦的时光
- My misery was looking for company while this plays out.
谢谢你来找我
- I appreciate that.
我欠你这个人情
I owe you something.
进来吧 鲁丝 我跟你的想法一样
- Come on in, Ruth. Had the same idea.
你试图在我女儿出生的当天 用阴招杀了我
You tried to kill me sideways on the day my daughter was born.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表