剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
不是个好主意
Nope.
有人吗
Hello?
本 艾莉
Ben? Alex?
嘿
Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
好吧
Hey. Okay.
别这样
Stop. Stop!
好 嘿 别激动
All right, hey. Hey, take it easy.
行了
All right.
你们是什么人
- Who are you?
别给我装傻 你在机车里干什么
- Don't play dumb. What were you doing in the Engine?
你的麻烦大了
- You're in a lot of trouble.
嘿 别
- Hey. Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Hey. Hey. Hey, hey.
听着 我不知道你们…
Listen, I don't know what you--
各位好啊
- Hello, chaps.
糟糕
- Shit.
不要 嘿 老天
Hey! Jesus!
安德烈 刚才好险啊 搜他身
- That was too close, Andre. Clean him up.
-哈维 -是的
- Javi? - Yeah.
-你拿到了吗 -拿到什么
- Have you got it? - Got what?
鲁丝
Ruth?
闭嘴 别破坏气氛
- Oh, shut up. - You're ruining this.
-嗯 在他身上 -很好
- Yeah. He's got it. - Good.
-撤吧 这会招来麻烦的 -冷静点
- Come on. Let's clear out. - This'll draw heat. - Calmly now. Calmly.
我们分头行动 在边境汇合 所有人都带着过境文件吧
We split up and meet at the border. Everybody got their papers?
-带着 -很好 来吧 我们走
- Yeah. - Good. Come on. Let's go.
-鲁丝 -走吧
- Okay. Let's go.
什么
- What?
怎么回事
What the...
温妮
Winnie?
有何不可呢
Why not?
真不错
Yeah.
提尔 好
Till. Wow. Okay.
嘿 你得帮帮我 我需要…
Hey, you gotta help me. I need--
小声点
Inside voices.
这场噩梦已经做得够久了 我得醒过来
Yeah, that's about enough of this nightmare. I have to wake up.
嘿 伙计 你得打起精神 好吗
- Hey, buddy, you gotta get your shit together, okay?
你不是在做梦
You're not dreaming.
而是快死了
You're dying.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
黎明了 守夜结束
- It's first light. - The vigil's over.
我们把他叫出来吧
- Let's go get our boy.
雷顿
- Layton.
雷顿
Layton.
雷顿
- Layton.
他的脉搏很弱 去找裴尔顿医生 快去
- His pulse is weak. - Go and get Dr. Pelton. Quick, quick, go.
好
Okay. Okay.
雷顿 醒醒
Layton, wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
- Wake up. Wake up.
-嘿 -醒过来
- Hey. - Wake up. - Hey.
嘿 冷静点 否则你会害我们俩都进大牢的
Cool it, or you'll get us both thrown in the slammer.
在这里你不能胡来 明白吗
You can't mess around here, okay?
“这里”是哪里
- Where is here?
这里是雪国列车
- This is Snowpiercer.
-这不是雪国列车 -这里是 但也不是
- This is not Snowpiercer. - No, it is. And it isn't.
你会认出这里的人 但他们跟那一边的不一样
You'll recognize people, but they're not the same as they are over there.
你几乎是一样的
- You're the same. Sort of.
我是图书管♥理♥员♥ 我很博学
- I'm the librarian. I know things.
你身上还带着另一边的残留物 但它们会退去的
You're still carrying residue from the other side. But it will fade.
你会习惯这里的
- You'll get used to it here.
习惯 不 提尔 我得回家去
- No. "Used to it"? No. Till, I need to get home.
回家 那就不同了
- Oh. Well, that's different.
-那事儿我帮不上忙 -为什么
I don't think I can help you with that. - Why not?
首先 你得去见末等车厢老大
Well, first, you'd have to see the Tail Boss.
但去那的路上很危险 明白我的意思吗
But that's a dangerous journey, you know want I'm saying?
不明白
- Nope, I don't.
好吧 听好了
- Okay. Work with me.
如果你想回去 就得找到末等车厢
If you want to get back, you need to find the Tail
求末等车厢老大把你送回去
and ask the Tail Boss to send you home.
威尔福德 他刚才假装是我的朋友
Wilford, he was pretending to be my buddy
他打算越过边境处理什么事务
and he was gonna cross the border for some mission,
但我需要过境文书
but I needed papers.
-这个我能帮上忙 -好
- Oh. Now, that I can help you with. - Okay.
-跟我来 -好
- Follow me. - Yes.
可以了
- Got it.
好 数到三 一 二 三
- Okay, on three. One, two, three.
他怎么样了 医生怎么说
- How is he? Well, what does the doctor say?
暂时没消息 医生此刻跟雷顿在一起 我们刚把他送来
- Nothing yet. - She's with him now. We only just got here.
你之前说不会有事的
You said everything was gonna be fine.
乔西 发生什么事了
- Josie. What happened?
我也不知道 这…
- I don't know.
我们…怎么都叫不醒他
He just--he just wouldn't wake up.
赝造师就在下一扇门里
The forger's the next door down.
-别让他知道你不是这里的人 -你不一起来吗
Don't let on you're not from here. - You're not coming?
雷顿 我没法带你去末等车厢 听我说
I can't get you to the Tail, Layton. Listen to me.
你在这里的时间越长 回另一边去的难度就越大
The longer you're here, the harder it is to get to the other side.
别迷路了
Do not get lost.
你这是干什么
- What did you do that for?
你在阳世的时间不多了
You don't have much time in the real world.
如果你开始迷路 这个伤口会给你指路
This cut will guide you if you start to lose your way.
我该谢谢你
- Thanks, I guess.
好了 祝你好运 伙计 你会需要的
- Okay. Good luck, bud. You'll need it.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
是你
It's you.
-我需要过境文书 -别在走廊里说这个
- Uh, I'm here for my papers. - Not in the hall. - Not in the hall.
你想来一杯吗
- You want one?
不用了 谢谢
- No, thanks.
很好
- Good.
(临时旅行证)
开始让你厌烦了吧
Starts to wear on you, doesn't it?
编的故事说多了
You tell yourself your cover story
自己都开始忘记什么是真的 什么是编的了
so many times, you start to forget what's real and what you made up.
我可不这么认为
- I don't know about that.
你从没相信过自己编的谎言
You never started to believe your own lie?
随便吧 你无需向我证明你自己
Whatever, you don't have to prove yourself to me.
我已经退出江湖了
I am out of the game.
这只是一份让我坚持下去的小小副业
This is just a little side hustle to keep me going.
在这里签字
Sign here.
-有了这个 我就能去末等车厢 -末等车厢
- This will get me in the Tail? - The Tail?
怎么 你想寻死吗
- What, you got a death wish?
事实上恰恰相反
Uh, just the opposite, actually.
我可不掺和末等车厢的事
Well, I don't mess with the Tail.
明白吗
You understand?
如果你想去末等车厢 就得去找制图师
You want the Tail, go see the Cartographer.
制图师
- Cartographer?
没错 去市场找
- Yes. In the Market.
我需要一些东西作为回报
I'm gonna need something in return.
有两名特工在列车前列遇害
Two operatives got whacked uptrain.
我听说你参与了此事
I heard that you were involved,
但我觉得扣动扳机的另有其人
but I figure someone else pulled the trigger.
所以…
So...
你把开枪的人的名字告诉我 我就把过境文书给你
you give me the triggerman's name, and I will send you on your way.
我不知道 知道我也不做告密的小人
I don't know, and I don't rat.
文书你留着吧
Keep your damn papers.
鲁丝 这里是怎么回事
What's going on here, Ruth?
只是个小小的考验 你之前搞砸了 被人抓了
- Just a little test. You screwed up and got caught.
-我们得确认是否还能信任你 -你有答案了
We need to know we can trust you. - You have your answer.
我会盯着你的
- I got my eye on you.
有消息吗
- Any news?
没有
- No.
他情况稳定 你们可以进去看他了
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表