剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
列车改道是希望 卡维尔工程师确实还活着
Detouring in the hopes that Engineer Cavill is indeed out there.
将她平安带回列车
It's our collective duty to bring her back to the fold
继续她未完成的研究 是我们共同的责任
and to continue the quest that she inspired.
谢谢
Thank you.
直到卫星确认大概十小时
- About 10 hours until satellite confirmation.
不对 应该会更久
- Uh, no, I'm gonna say longer.
单轨车非常小
The single-track vehicles are very small,
奥图曼支线沿线都有地震风险
and there's seismic risk all along the Ottoman Spur.
你以为我在这边做什么
- What do you think I've been doing over here?
跟我在这边做的事一样 艾莉
- Exactly the same thing I'm doing over here, Alex.
我也想相信她还活着
I wanna believe she's alive too,
但那台铁轨车很有可能是空的
but there's a big chance we find that track scaler empty.
我知道 班
- I know that, Ben.
里面也很有可能是她的尸体
There's also a chance that we just find her body in there.
我也不抱什么希望
It's kind of my go-to.
我朋友卡莉刚失去她的妈妈
But my friend Carly just lost her mom,
她说不管怎样 我们都要试一试
and she said that no matter what, we have to try.
所以不管怎样 我们都要试一试
So no matter what, we have to try.
卡莉是个好朋友
- Then Carly is a good friend.
她最好是 因为我没几个好朋友
- She better be, because I haven't had very many of them.
在这里你可以把心事说出来
- You don't have to hide your doubts in here, you know.
我不想再说了
- Just tired of talking about it.
我们没事吧
Are we okay?
当然没事
- Yeah, of course we're okay.
我好像回到过去了
- I think I went backwards.
我昏迷时梦见我们以前的样子
When I was away, I was chasing an old version of us.
对 我也想回到过去
- Yeah, I wanted that too.
我们都尽力了 没什么好丢脸的
We were just trying our best. There's no shame in that.
我和你现在只共同分担一个责任
You and I, we just share one responsibility now,
她就在你的怀里
and she's right there in your arms.
去看是谁
- Let's go see. Let's go see.
-什么事 -不好了
What is it? - It's not good.
这是大气成分分♥析♥器
It's an Atmospheric CCA,
二氧化硫读数不断在上升
and I'm reading increasing sulfur dioxide.
我们的仪器没显示任何空气异常
- Our instruments aren't picking up any airborne anomalies.
你怎么全副武装
- What's with the suit?
你们的成分分♥析♥器没有我的灵敏
- Your compound analyzers aren't as sensitive as mine.
我们需要精确分♥析♥ 就会把样本送到实验室
- Well, if we need finer analysis, we can send a sample to the lab.
-没时间了 可以借用吗 -她很专业
- There's no time for that. May I? - She knows what she's doing.
我之前在核电厂维护空气品质
- I did maintain air quality at a nuclear plant.
好 这些成分也在上升
All right. The parts are increasing too.
我知道你们都在后面忙着做科学研究
- Hey, uh, I know y'all are busy back there doing science,
但这是你们要找的吗
but is this what you're looking for?
惨了
Shit.
我猜得没错
- Bingo.
卫星画面显示地面冒出雾来
- It's just coming up as ground fog on the Sat.
对 那不是雾
- Yeah, well, it isn't.
你看 二氧化硫、硫化氢和二氧化碳
Look, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide.
一吸入 肺就会烧伤
Burn your lungs right out.
我会放慢速度
- I'm slowing us down.
(警告 侦测到有毒气体)
范围很大 班 有几百公里这么长
- Damn, it goes forever, Ben. A couple hundred kilometers.
糟了
Shit.
你想的跟我一样吗
- You thinking what I'm thinking?
威佛让我们走上这条路
- That Wilford put us onto this track?
奥斯
- So! Os!
有听到广播吗 我们要去接玛兰妮
- Did you hear the announcement? We're going to pick up Melanie.
要是真的 就是大好消息
- If it's true, that's--that's great news.
奥斯 她是我的死对头
- Oz, she's my arch-enemy, right?
她发现我们在管夜间车厢 会怎么整我们
What do you think she's gonna do when she finds us running the night car?
听着 她不会 因为我们不会在车上
- Look, but she won't because we won't be.
我们要下车了 你只是不相信
We're getting off, you just don't seem to believe it, do you?
对 因为这太扯了
- Yeah, because it's insane.
外面零下好几百度 你要我们靠腌菜生存
I mean, it's a million degrees below zero and you think we're gonna survive on pickles.
不是 我们要保存食物一年
- No, we're preserving food for a year,
同时建造温室和作物轮作
while we set up greenhouses and crop rotation.
你疯了
- You've lost it.
威佛的人在哪里
I mean, where are Wilford's people?
以前都会交换情报 现在我什么都不知道
We used to trade in information, and now I don't even know.
-你要去哪里 -去查清楚她是死是活
- Where are you going? - To find out what this shit's really about.
贝丝
- Bess,
是真的吗 等我下去
is it true? Wait there.
可能是她 但她可能还活着吗
- Could be her. But is it likely she's still alive? I mean--
我刚发现我讨厌吃面
- I just realized I hate noodles.
吃也不能发泄心情
So much for eating my feelings.
有心事就说出来 奥黛莉
- So spit 'em out, Audrey.
丢脸
- Shame.
好吧 丢脸
- All right, shame.
你说过我得跌到人生谷底
- You told me I had to hit rock bottom.
问题是我在这里很舒服
My problem is I'm comfortable here.
这是没有他的我
This is me without him.
丢脸的是 玛兰妮看到我这个样子
The shame is Melanie seeing me like this.
只是对他摇尾乞怜的列车贱民
Just the train pariah licking his floors.
那不是你 奥黛莉
- That's not who you are. Whatever.
-开门 -是
- Open up. - Let's go.
这么快就回来 怎么了
- Back so soon? What's wrong?
搞什么 这样才像话
Oh, that's more like it.
突然动手动脚起来了
He's a man of action all of a sudden.
你不是恢复理智
Either you've recovered your mojo
就是昏迷太久 脑子坏了
or you are overcompensating for having none left.
在这里等
- Wait here.
破雪号♥ 老女孩
- Snowpiercer, old girl.
但没受到很好的照顾吧
Not very well cared for, though, is she?
-没人跟我说他会来 -也很高兴见到你 露丝
- Nobody told me he was coming. - Lovely to see you too.
这位是谁 你一定是我们的小幸存者
And who is this? Ah, you must be our little survivor.
你一定是那位伟大的工程师
- And you must be the great Engineer.
好了
Okay, okay.
知道那是什么吗
- Any idea what that is?
-难怪你慢下来 班 -别再靠过来
- Oh, no wonder you slowed, Ben-- - That's close enough.
怎样 我不知道这件事
- What? I didn't know about this.
-不知道吗 -对
- No? - No.
你不是用玛兰妮当诱饵 引我们到这里吗
- You didn't use the idea of Melanie to get us here?
为什么 我♥干♥嘛骗你们 那显然是火山气体
- To what end? And-and why--why--why should I? That's obviously volcanic.
艾莉 我们18个月前 经过这条支线还是干净的
Alex, we traveled this far 18 months ago, it was clear.
好 来讨论空气清净机好了
- All right. Let's talk about air scrubbers.
气体的化学成分是什么
- Well, what's the chemical composition?
到这里坐 听工程师怎么说
- Here, sit. Listen to the Engineers.
这是火山气体
- It is volcanic.
主要是硫化氢
It's mostly hydrogen sulfide.
不管是什么 气体沉降在山谷里
- Now, whatever it is, it's settled into the valley
-山谷只有一条通道 -好 冷静点 班
and there's only one way through it. - All right, calm down, Ben.
暖通空调系统能应付这团气体
The HVAC system can handle these concentrations.
-毒气能过滤 但… -硫化氢有腐蚀性
- Well, yeah. We can scrub away the toxic-- - But hydrogen sulfide is corrosive.
当初设计也有考虑在内
- Also accounted for in the design.
我对你的事知道的不多
You know, the shadows on my cave wall haven't said much about you.
你怎么会在非洲之角
What were you doing in the horn of Africa?
我上不了你的列车
- I couldn't get on your train.
好 露丝 麻烦你带艾莎去她房♥间
- Okay, Ruth, can you help Asha to her room?
班 保持稳定
Ben, hold steady.
破雪号♥ 这是引擎室
- Snowpiercer, this is the engine.
我们将进入有毒环境
We are heading into a hazardous environment.
黄色警戒
Code yellow. Code yellow.
所有非必要工人 请回到各自车厢 就地避难
All non-essential workers, please return to your quarters and shelter in place.
各位 走吧 你们听到广播了
- Let's go, people. You heard the Engineer.
非必要工人…
If you're not essential...
-这下好了 -请回到车厢
- Great. - Move back to quarters.
抱歉打断你们的午餐约会 我们要疏散市场
- Sorry to break up your lunch date, but we're clearing the market.
这不是约会 需要我帮忙吗
- Oh, it's not a date. Where do you need me?
不用 只要叫大家回到房♥间
- No, we're good. We just need bodies in rooms, please.
没吃完请打包 如果还有这种服务
Doggie bag, if that's still a thing.
好 走吧 你能跟我一起避难
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表