剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
You didn't miss anything.
不过 至少威尔福德没取消学徒制
But at least Wilford kept apprenticeships going.
我听说你在工程课上名列前茅
- I heard you're top of your engineering class.
是真的吗
Is that true?
-说呀 -是的
Hmm? Yeah,
感觉很棒
it's pretty awesome.
我们会找出 想杀雷顿的人的 好吗
- We're gonna figure out who did this to Layton, okay?
我们是末等人 你要惹了一个 就是惹了我们所有人
We're Tailies. You mess with one of us, you mess with us all.
你觉得我们还能算末等人吗
- Do you think any of us are still Tailies?
只要你记得 你就是
- As long as you remember
我们的文化 我们学着共同生活的方式
our culture, the way we learned to live together.
下了列车后 我们也会这样继续
That's how we're gonna do it off train.
有消息吗 贝丝 抓到谁了吗
- What's the word, Bess? Caught anyone yet?
那是一枚肥料炸♥弹♥
It was a fertilizer bomb.
好吧 我明白你的意思了
All right, I got you now.
第三年叛乱中用的炸♥弹♥
The bombs in the Year Three Rebellion.
我不是要翻旧账 只是想知道那炸♥弹♥是谁做的
- I am not bringing up old blood. I just need to know who built them.
你知道是谁做的 是我
- Come on, you know who built them. It was me.
但我跟昨天发生的事没有任何关系
But I had nothing to do with yesterday.
光明 这点毋庸置疑
- That's not in question, Lights.
我只是要你提供信息 什么都行
I just need anything you can give me.
那是很久以前的事了
It's been a while.
这是我的配方本
This is my cookbook.
估计不是你妈妈的砂锅菜吧
- Guessing not your mother's casseroles.
是炸♥弹♥ 弹簧式武器
- Bombs, spring-loaded weapons.
肥料炸♥弹♥的配方在这里
Formula for fertilizer's here.
那几页被人撕掉了
The pages are torn out.
你想抱抱她吗
- You want to hold her?
不了 我是那种 害怕会失手把孩子掉地上的人
- Oh, no. No, I'm one of those people with a fear of dropping babies.
你不会的
- You won't.
我信得过你
I trust you.
抱吧 兄弟 她不会咬你的
- Go ahead, man. She's not gonna bite.
只需…抱好了吗
- Got her?
嗯
- Yeah.
这就对了
There you go.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
她叫丽雅娜
Her name's Liana.
这个名字的出处是…
- Liana? Where's that from?
取名树上的
The Naming Tree.
那是三等车厢的传统
- That's a Third-Class tradition.
你知道的 末等车厢 是以最近的城市给孩子取名的
You know the Tail names its kids after the closest city.
我知道 但丽雅娜很适合她
Yeah. Liana suited her.
雷顿
- Layton.
是我 那人是偷了 光明配方本里的说明做的那炸♥弹♥
- It's me. The bomb was made from instructions stolen from Lights' cookbook.
她说只有末等人战委会的人 才知道配方本的存在
She said that only the Tailie war council even knew the book existed.
战委会的人多半都已经死了
- And most of us are dead.
没错 所以就那么几个嫌疑人
- Well, exactly. It's a short suspect list.
他在这里
He's here.
我这就过去
I'm coming.
派克
Pike,
把丽雅娜给我
give me Liana.
-我想现在我不能这么做了 -不 你可以的
- I don't think I can do that right now. Yeah, you can.
-派克 -求你了
- Pike. - Please.
把孩子给扎拉 好吗 其他的事我们好商量
- Just give Zarah the baby, all right? Everything else we can talk about.
-对 把孩子给我 安德烈 -不要
- Yeah, give me my child. Andre.
-别这样 -放开我
- Please. - Let me go.
派克
- Pike.
-求你了 -派克 把孩子放下
- Please. - Pike, put her down.
放下她 好吗 这是你我之间的恩怨
Put her down, all right? This is between me and you.
-把她还给我们 请把孩子给扎拉 -派克 求你了
Just give her back. Just hand us the baby, please. Pike, please.
你们真的以为我会伤害你女儿
You seriously think that I would hurt your daughter?
派克 求你了
Please, Pike, please.
她没事
She's okay. She's okay.
去宰了那个疯子
Go kill that maniac.
派克
Pike!
守得不错 继续保持
- Nice work. Keep it up.
-你要去哪儿 -去拿尿片
- Where are you going? - Diapers.
估计他们当时急匆匆地 把小丽雅娜带来这里 忘了尿片
I guess they brought little Liana down here so fast, they forgot 'em.
你是罗齐的女儿吧
You're Roche's kid, right?
你是威尔福德的吗
And you're Wilford's?
你的认知恢复了吗
How is your cognition?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的大脑和知觉恢复了吗
Your brain, your senses.
你在抽屉房♥里关了六个月 我知道休眠的日子不好过
You spent six months in the Drawers. I know that it gets pretty hard in there.
我的脑子没问题 非常感谢你的关心
- My brain's just fine, thank you very much.
他们说每个人的反应都不一样
- They say that everybody responds differently.
或许是因为你年纪轻吧
It's probably just because you're young.
你看不懂别人的肢体语言 是吗
- You're not a student of body language, are you?
我知道你觉得我是威尔福德的支持者
- I know that you think I'm a Wilfordite,
但我真的不怪你♥爸♥爸试图杀死他
but I really don't blame your dad for trying to kill him.
我怪 因为他失败了
I do, because he failed.
那只是因为他用的手法太复杂了
- Well, that's only because he got too complicated with it.
休眠液的效果很难预测
The suspension serum is pretty unpredictable.
我要是想杀威尔福德 就会选择简单的方法
When I tried to kill Wilford, I kept it pretty simple.
往他颈动脉上来上一刀
A blade to his carotid artery.
这个你还打算吃吗
Are you gonna eat that?
不打算
No.
收到
Copy that.
我已安排制动员 在列车前后都设了检查站
I got Brakemen setting up checkpoints front to back.
他不可能一直躲着
Can't run forever.
你得发布通报 让全车都知道是他
- You need to make an announcement, spread his name across the train.
不行 他有武器 而且情绪激动
He is armed and agitated.
不能让他觉得 列车上的每个人都是他的敌人
Can't have him thinking every citizen's an enemy.
不管这是什么情况 都是我和他之间的事 别把事态扩大
Whatever this is, it's between him and me. Let's keep it that way.
此刻一片骚乱 必须得是现在
- All this commotion. It has to be now.
你到底能不能让我见到威尔福德
Can you get me to see Wilford or not?
那得看你有没有那东西了
- That depends on if you have it.
那得看你的计划是什么了
- That depends on what the plan is.
奥德丽小姐已经准备好配偶探视了
- Miss Audrey is ready for her conjugal.
我的上级被他们调去追凶手了 我可以给你30分钟的时间
- Our boss got pulled off on the manhunt. I can give you 30 minutes.
你要怎么带我进入头等车厢呢
- How are you going to get me into First?
他们禁止我去那里
I'm banned.
稍等
One sec.
是我爸的备用假眼
It was my dad's spare.
从没想过我还能再见到它
Never thought I'd see it again.
跟你做生意很愉快
- Pleasure doing business with you.
你确定这样行吗
- Are you sure this is a good idea?
制动员 把门打开 假装没看见就是
- Open the door and look away, Brakeman.
(休息室)
我不确定那老家伙那方面还行不行
- Not sure you're gonna find the old boy up for it.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
奥德丽
Audrey.
他们把你怎么了
What have they done to you?
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
昨晚有人试图杀死雷顿
- Someone tried to kill Layton last night.
什么
What?
他现在很虚弱
He's vulnerable.
制动员一片慌乱
Brakemen are scrambling.
列车需要你 约瑟夫
The train needs you, Joseph.
我们可以直接走出去
You could walk right out of here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
休眠…
Suspension.
像进地狱一样
It was hell.
是一场无穷无尽的死亡之梦
An endless death dream.
我只想抱着你
I just want to hold you.
制动员 你们设了检查站
- Checkpoints, Brakeman?
待客部没收到通知呀
Hospitality wasn't informed?
我们也是刚刚收到指令 他们知道炸♥弹♥是谁放的了
We just got the order. They found out who the bomber is.
还不快说 是谁
- Go on, then. Who is it?
是那个叫派克的末等人
The Tailie called Pike.
哦
Right.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表