剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
-我爱你 哥们 -嗯
- Love you, buddy. - Yeah.
凯文 今天我们的攻势与往日不同
We're on a different tack today, Kevin.
我们要发起魅力攻势
A charm offensive.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太红了吗
Too much red?
红色永不嫌够 先生
Never enough red, sir.
我同意
I agree.
-你为什么要那么说 -说什么
- Why'd you say that? - Say what?
我说什么了
What?
“弗尔杰-奥斯威勒”
"Folger-Osweiller."
我只是那么一说而已 没想到他会记到登记簿上
I just said it. I didn't know he'd put it on the register.
是呀 这下他成了婚礼的主角
Yeah, well, it's his wedding now.
-我就知道他会这么做 -那又怎样
- I knew he'd do this. - So what?
这一天 我们将会享受 国王和王后的待遇
We get to be king and queen of everything for a day.
他是在利用我们 LJ
He's using us, LJ.
他是在我们身上作投资
He's investing in us.
办一场小小的仪式 我就很开心了
I would've been very happy with something small.
给你唱首歌♥ 就几个朋友在场 但这是不可能的 对吗
Sing you a song, a few of us. That wasn't on the table, was it?
没错 因为我们没有朋友
Yeah, because we don't have any friends.
我希望我们成为大腕夫妇 有一天我们可能会管理这列列车
I wanna be in a power couple. We could run this train one day.
-天啊 LJ -怎么了
- LJ, Jesus! - What?
年迈的人不断死去 都快没有年轻人了
Old people keep dying off, there's barely any young people left.
很快 就得由我们来统领他们
And soon, we'll have to rule them.
这可是我们的婚礼啊 你就从不停止算计吗
It's our wedding day. Do you ever stop conniving?
-算计是好事 -好吧
- Conniving is good. - Fine!
去算计吧 现在想取消已经太迟了
Connive away! It's too late to call it off now,
因为提出取消 威尔福德就会 把我的脑袋冻掉 对吗
'cause Wilford would have my head out a port, wouldn't he?
别这样甩手走开
Don't walk away from me!
奥斯
Oz?
哈维
Javi?
哈维
Javi?
你可以跟我说话的 这里没有别人
You can talk to me. No one is here.
工程师 威尔福德要你去头等车厢
Engineer, Wilford wants you down in First.
可我在上班呢
But I'm on shift.
我不知道 他要你去的 所以设成自动驾驶 快去就是
I don't know. That's what he wants, so put it on autopilot and off you go.
你看上去很漂亮
You look beautiful.
今天是你的大日子
- It's your big day. - Would you leave it?
你能别去管它了吗
I don't care if it looks like shit. Just leave it.
我不在乎它是否乱糟糟的 别去管它就是
Oh, dear. I heard the bride might be blue, but blue in the face?
天啊 我听说过新娘子会有婚前忧郁 不知道还会大发脾气
Excuse me.
-我先出去了 -好 那样最好 谢谢
Yes, that will be best, thank you.
好了 来 告诉我你在为什么生气
Now, now, here. Now, tell me what you fought about?
“你总是在算计” 他觉得我又自私又冷酷
"You're always conniving." He thinks I'm selfish and I'm cruel.
有时候我不得不那样 不是吗
I have to be sometimes, don't I?
所以我才想让你待在夜车上 LJ
It's why I wanted you in the Nightcar, LJ.
你是个现实主义者 你知道有人受伤是难免的事
You're a realist. You understand someone always gets hurt.
就是 我虽然不会大声说出来 但“这就是生活”
Yes, it's like, I don't say it out loud, but c'est la vie.
他或许还觉得 整场婚礼都被我接管了
He also probably thinks I'm taking over the whole ceremony.
你明白为什么 你们的婚礼对我很重要吗
Do you understand why your wedding is important to me?
能帮你管束大家
Helps keep everyone in line.
没错 他们会看到 只有一种办事方法 就是我的方法
Yes. They see there's only one way, the way I do things.
你看 在这列列车上 有一样东西
You see, on the train, the old laws and morality,
比旧法和道德更重要 它是什么
they don't matter as much as… what?
-忠诚 -没错
- Loyalty. - That's right.
对列车的忠诚
Loyalty to the train.
好了 你这假惺惺的眼泪 留着到婚礼上流吧
Now, save the crocodile tears for the ceremony.
为了我 好好表演一番
Make a show of it, for me.
我会的
I will.
回头见
See you soon.
婚床放在这里很不错呀
Lovely spot for your wedding bed.
谢谢夸奖 是我们自己布置的
Thank you. We, uh, did it ourselves.
过来
Come.
坐 来啊
Sit down. Come on.
年轻激昂的爱情 我很熟悉
Young, tumultuous love, I know it well.
我指的是激昂的部分 我已经不再年轻了
Well, the tumultuous part, not the young bit anymore.
不过 LJ不开心
But LJ's upset.
是的 这个嘛…
Yeah, well, it's, uh…
是婚前紧张
Pre-wedding jitters.
我们会没事的 是的
We'll be fine. Yeah.
我对她有很强的保护意识
Well, I am rather protective of her.
所以 我好好查阅了一下 罗齐先生的人事记录
So I had a long look at Mr. Roche's personnel records,
你当制动员的时候 很会把握各种机会嘛
and you were an opportunistic boy in blue.
我经营过几份副业 是的 先生
Well, ran a few side hustles. Yes, sir.
一个劣迹斑斑的企业家
Ah, an entrepreneur with a vicious streak.
这是当夜车经理的优良品质
Good qualities in a Nightcar manager.
然而…
And yet…
这双手…
these hands…
却能弹奏如此动听的钢琴曲
play piano so beautifully.
你心里有点渴望成为一名艺术家
Part of you just yearns to be an artiste,
颤声吟唱最悲伤的歌♥曲
warbling the saddest of songs.
我不是在所谓的 富有创造性的环境中长大的
Well, I didn't grow up in what you'd call a creative environment.
你表达了自己的心声
You found your voice.
钢琴师
Piano man, hmm?
你那红发妻子则负责吧台
And his ginger wife behind the bar.
你们是我的团队
You're my team here.
这点我们明白
We understand that.
真的
We do.
你们制动员搜身的手法 还记得吗
Your Brakeman shakedown move, remember?
你也抓我的
Squeeze mine too.
来吧 抓吧
Go on. Squeeze them.
用力点
Harder.
再用力点 用上所有的劲道
Harder. Give them some basso profundo.
好 你的双手是用来干什么的
Now, what are your hands for, hmm?
捏碎别人的蛋
Crushing balls.
还要用来爱抚你的妻子
And caressing your wife.
在那之后 你想怎么弹琴都行
When that's done, by all means, tickle the ivories.
因为你非常有才华
Because you're very talented.
这是真心话
I mean that.
文件
Papers.
包
Bag.
德拉托尔先生
Mr. De la Torre.
是我
Just me.
好久不见了
Long time no see.
鲁丝 可你…
Ruth? But you…
你应该在另一列列车上呀
You're on the other train.
不 我一直都在这里 帮助乘客们
No, I've been here the whole time. I've been helping the passengers.
为我们在外面的朋友尽己所能
Doing my bit for our friends out there.
你不该在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
哈维
Oh, Javi.
-我很抱歉… -不…
- Oh, I'm sorry-- - No, no, no…
工程师 我只是要你帮忙 拜托了
Engineer, I just… I just need your help, please.
你在列车后部做的那个东西 它是什么 它能做什么
The thing that you're working on back there, what is it? What does it do?
它能彻底阻止雷顿
It's gonna stop Layton dead.
-我得回狗那里去了 抱歉 -不 先别走
- I need to go back to the dog, I'm sorry. - No, not yet.
你得告诉我它是怎么运作的
Tell me how it works.
-不 -哈维 哈维
- No. No! No! - Javi? Javi!
你美极了
Gorgeous.
欢迎 勇敢的乘客们 工人们 及其他所有人
Welcome, brave passengers, workers, all now.
我很高兴大家能暂停手头的工作
It's my great pleasure to pause our labors,
花点时间团聚在一起
and spend time in union.
今天我们汇聚一堂 是为了庆祝
The union today by marriage,
小莱拉弗尔杰 和约翰克里斯多夫奥斯威勒喜结良缘
of Lilah Folger Junior and John Christopher Osweiller.
我知道 最近这段行程 非常寒冷 供给不足
I know these have been cold miles of deprivation.
纪律严酷
And discipline is harsh.
你们都得了冻疮
You've paid in frostbite,
所爱的人因流感而丧生 愿他们安息
and loved ones lost to influenza. May they rest in peace.
所以 该是庆祝胜利的时候了 不是吗
So it's time we celebrate a win, isn't it?
传统的婚姻
Old World matrimony.
各位 把酒杯倒满 我们有足够的酒 大家都有份
Everyone, fill a glass. There's enough for every soul.
还有额外的热餐
Extra hot food too.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表