剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
谁帮约瑟夫拿他的分成
Who's handling Joseph's cut?
他让我帮他拿
Uh, he asked me to.
该死 抱歉我给忘了 马里斯
Oh, shit. Sorry, Marius.
你听说温斯洛的事了吗
You heard about Winslow?
他被发现死在了康涅狄格州的树林里
Found dead in the Connecticut woods.
警方认为看起来像是职业杀手做的
Police chatter says it looks like a professional hit.
你真走运
You got lucky.
说实话 他就是个还算凑合的丈夫
To be honest, he was a so-so husband.
但是他是一个好朋友
But he was a good friend.
是一个很棒的舞者
He was a great dancer,
是个杰出的骗子
and he was an excellent con.
他是你从未有过的兄弟
And he was the brother that you never had.
所以 敬查理
So to Charlie.
-敬查理 -敬查理
- Charlie. - Charlie.
-敬查理 -敬查理
- Charlie. - Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
你不必这样做
No, you don't have to do that.
查理
Charlie.
怎么了 我又不认识他
What? I didn't know the guy.
再见哥们 别乱花
All right, man. Take it easy.
有话就说吧
All right, go ahead, say it.
那不是土耳其行棋傀儡
That wasn't a Turk.
有活动的"零件"
There were moving parts.
差不多了
Well, it was pretty close.
那不是土耳其行棋傀儡
That wasn't The Turk.
但真♥他♥妈♥是个很妙的骗局
It was a damn sweet con.
下次我们就做得完美无缺 好吗
We'll get it right next time, all right?
是的 回头见
Yeah. I'll see you around.
回头见 波特
Later, Porter.
别惹麻烦 埃迪
Keep out of trouble, Eddie!
所以我们要去哪
So where are we going?
和我去拉斯维加斯怎么样
How about to Vegas with me?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas?
我打算投资一个小赌场
I'm buying a stake in a little casino.
你可以去坐庄或者
You can deal or,
我也不知道 当保安 你选吧
I don't know, security. You choose.
你一直都想去拉斯维加斯坐庄
You always wanted to deal in Vegas.
-是啊 但是你讨厌拉斯维加斯 -没错
- Yeah, but you hate Vegas. - I do.
我不和你们一起去
I'm not going with you.
认真点
No, seriously.
埃迪 我还要应付我的假释官
Eddie, I got a parole officer I got to worry about.
那就不去了 去他大爷的
Then no. Then fuck it.
我不去了 我留下来陪你
I'm not going. I'll stay here with you.
-埃迪 埃迪 -什么
- Eddie. Eddie. - What...
是时候我们分道扬镳了 埃迪
It's time we went our separate ways, Eddie.
什么
What?
不 不
No. No.
一直都是我和你
It's always been me and you our whole lives.
看看那把你害成什么样了
And look where that's gotten you.
听着 我从没怪过你...
Look, I don't blame you for any of this...
你应该怪我的 是我把你卷入其中
But you should. I'm the one who got you into it.
-不是的 -我总是给你惹麻烦
- That's not true. - I always get you into it.
埃迪
Eddie.
埃迪 你觉得我们为什么没有给你透露全部信息
Eddie, why do you think you weren't kissed in all of this?
因为你觉得你不能信任我
Because you figured you couldn't trust me.
-我懂的 -我很信任你
- I get it. - I do trust you.
埃迪 我信任你
Eddie, I trust you.
我知道 当文斯用枪指着我头的时候
I knew, when Vince put a gun to my head,
你会为了救我而挺身而出
you'd cough it up just to save me.
你都是出于本能 埃迪 你是个好人
You can't help it, Eddie. You're a good guy.
你不适合这种生活
You're not cut out for the life.
-对吗 -不 没有
- Am I right? - No, it's not true.
是吗
Am I right?
我是对的
I'm right.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
过来
Come here.
我们该走了 埃迪
We should get going, Eddie.
走吧
Get the fuck out of here.
照顾好我弟弟 听见没
You take care of my brother, all right?
照顾好你自己 听见没
You take care of yourself, all right?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
第三章
开诚布公 坦诚相待
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
卡莉半夜很惊慌地打电♥话♥给我
I get a panic call from Carly in the middle of the night.
她很担心你们
She's worried about you guys.
我和她说我会来看一下
I told her I'd come check.
你们去了哪
Where the hell have you been?
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看看能查到什么
I'm gonna go make some calls. See what I can find out.
山姆
Sam.
你不需要来的
You didn't need to come here.
天啊 奥德丽
Jesus, Audrey.
你没事吧
You all right?
与你无关
It's none of your fucking business.
无论过去发生什么 我们仍是朋友
Whatever happened, we're still friends.
是啊 但...
Yeah. Well, so...
我们平安无事地回来了 你可以走了
We're here. We're fine. You can go now.
奥托
Otto.
我想和你说几句
I need a word.
好吧 你说
All right. I'm listening.
我想澄清些误会
I want to clear the air about something.
你病了的那段时间
You know, when you were sick,
我和奥德丽...
Audrey and I...
经常两个人...
were alone in the office...
在办公室里
a lot.
我...
And I...
我向她调情
I hit on her.
-你这混♥蛋♥ -你知道她什么反应吗
- You son of a bitch. - You know what she did?
她朝我鼻子打了一拳
She punched me in the nose.
是我活该 我就是因为这件事才跳槽到AB
And I had it coming. That's why I left for A&B.
不然气氛太尴尬了
It was just going to be too weird.
她对你忠贞不渝 奥托
She's devoted to you, Otto.
别犯傻了 告诉她吧
Don't be stupid. Tell her.
-告诉她什么 -那个刷房♥匠
- Tell her what? - The house painter.
你并非雇他杀多克里 对吗
You didn't hire him to hit Dockery, did you?
-他走了吗 -走了
- He gone? - Yeah.
泰勒进来前我们得谈谈
We have to talk before Taylor comes in.
他说你把一个人害死了
He said you got a man killed.
我不知道他名字
Uh, I... I don't know his name.
他走进办公室
He came in the office,
多克里的人以为他要打劫
and Dockery's guy thought it was a robbery.
一刀把他捅死了
Stuck a knife in him.
多克里把尸体带走了
Dockery took the body.
-如果有人来找他怎么办 -不会的
- What happens if somebody comes looking for him? - They won't.
-我们无法肯定 -奥德丽...
- We can't be sure. - Audrey...
-他是个职业杀手 -你怎么知道
- He was a hit man. - How do you know?
-因为是我雇了他 -我不明白
- Because I hired him. - I don't understand.
你想杀谁
Who were you going to kill?
他本来要把我杀了 然后装成是抢劫杀人
He was supposed to kill me and make it look like a robbery.
为了保险金 这是我唯一的办法...
To get the insurance. It's the only way I could...
-去你的 奥托 -好痛
- God damn it, Otto! - That hurt!
你不知道我有多需要你吗
Don't you know how much I need you?
我已经不知道你是否还需要我了
I don't... I don't think I know that's true anymore.
没人肯透露半点情况
Nobody's saying anything.
联调局下了封口令...
The FBI dropped a cone of silence of the...
-我需要待会再回来吗 -不
- Should I come back later? - No.
不需要
No.
他们有跟你说什么吗
So they give you anything?
有一个人被捕 但不是皮特
There was one arrest. It wasn't Pete.
那他在哪
So where is he?
-法官撤销了对多克里的控诉 -我的天
- Judge dropped the case against Dockery. - Oh, Jesus.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表