剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
听我说 你要是有所犹豫
Listen, if you're having any second thoughts,
想叫停这次交易 最好现在说
you want to call this off, now is the time.
我不想叫停
I don't want to call it off.
不要摆出视死如归的表情
So no "We're going anywhere" last looks.
不许哭 不许说我会最想你之类的话
No tears, no "I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow."
不要给任何人留下线索
Nothing that anybody can look back on.
我知道我该怎么做
Look, I know how to play my part.
你逼我打开保险箱后
After you force me to open up the safe,
不能直接去拿装钱的盒子
you can't go straight for the cash box.
你还得拿点别的
You got to grab some of the other shit, too.
比如什么
Yeah? Like what?
什么都行
Anything.
不能像是有人指使过你
It can't look like you got tipped off
该拿什么
what to take.
你最后再拿装钱的盒子
Take the cash box last.
到时候我就去拿猎枪
That'll be my signal to go for the shotgun.
我尽量不开枪
I'll try not to fire.
有时候肾上腺素控制不住
You know how adrenaline can be.
你没机会开枪的
Yeah, well, you won't get a shot off,
不过谢谢你的关心
but thanks for the concern.
你只要负责
You just worry about
演得逼真一点
making it all look good for the camera
确保到时候只有你一个就行
and making sure you're alone.
只会有我一人
I'll be alone.
我以前跟你说的关于阿曼达妈妈的事是真的
What I told you about Amanda's mother is true.
她叫爱丽丝
Her name was Alice.
是我的朋友
She was my friend.
我没告诉你的是
What I did not tell you
她是个行骗行家
was she was a grifter.
她死后
After she died,
阿曼达就搬来...
Amanda moved in
跟我和马里斯一起住
with Marius and me.
几个月后 马里斯...
A few months later, Marius...
找到了新搭档 就离开了
found another partner and took off.
他说是因为我失去了专注 但是...
He'd say it was because I lost focus, but...
我觉得是因为他小时候的经历
I think it was because of the way he grew up.
他不喜欢有小孩的生活
He didn't like the idea of a kid-around life.
后来 我不再行骗
Anyway, I got off the grift.
遇到了你
I met you.
我就再也没见过他了
And I never saw him again.
我发誓真的再也没见过
I swear to God I never saw him again
直到他几天前突然出现
until he showed up here a few days ago.
我怎么知道你现在不是在骗我
You could be conning me right now.
没有
No, no. No.
别碰我 不要
Don't touch me. Don't...
可是
But...
我发誓 我们之间是真实的 好吗
I swear to you that this... is real. Okay?
你对我
You are what...
和阿曼达
is important to me,
都很重要 我爱你
and Amanda, I love you.
你知道什么才是真实的吗 亲爱的
You know what's real right now, honey?
什么
What?
真实的是
What's real is the cop
我们地下室里绑了个警♥察♥
we have tied up in the basement.
等马里斯打来电♥话♥ 我们就放他走
When Marius calls, we can let him go.
那个警♥察♥根本不在乎我们
The cop does not care about us.
-我发誓... -你怎么知道
- I swear to God... - How do you know that?
在我看来...
It seems to me...
我们放他走
we let him go.
最好的情况是...
Best case...
蹲监狱
prison,
我的公♥司♥被毁
my business destroyed,
阿曼达被家庭服务机构领走
and Family Services takes Amanda.
-不 -我决不允许这样
- No. - I won't let that happen.
菲利斯来电
皮特
Hey, Pete.
我正要出门
I'm just going out.
去哪
Where to?
我正要去见 我那个朋友
I was gonna go, uh, go see my friend...
-就那位有夫之妇 -是吗
- you know, the married one. - Yeah.
我还以为 你出门
Yeah, I thought... I thought maybe...
是要再割破一个我的轮胎呢
you were going out to slash another one of my tires.
街对面的酒品贩卖♥♥店
The liquor store across the street...
装了安保摄像头
they have a security camera.
我看到你了
I saw you.
为什么
Why?
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我为什么
Fucking why, huh?
为什么 你别跟老子说
Why? Don't you fucking say
是因为那次把你塞进后备箱
that it was about this trunk thing
因为那件事我已经道过歉了
because I already apologized to you for that, okay?
移♥动♥厕所
Porta-Potty.
什么 什么
What? What?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Fucking what?
那天晚上离开酒吧的时候
When I was leaving the bar that night,
我一直在想...
all I could think about...
你那次把集市里的移♥动♥厕所推倒
was the time you tipped over the Porta-Potty
当时我还在里面
while I was in it.
我...
W...
好吧
Okay.
是我不对 我小时候对你很混♥蛋♥
Fuck me. I was an asshole to you when we were kids.
但我们已经不是小孩了 皮特
But we're not fucking kids anymore, Pete.
这事可能会害我丢了工作
I could lose my fucking career over this.
-你是的 -什么
- Yes, you are. - What?
-你还是小孩 -你说什么
- Still a kid. - What are you... What?
我也许划了你的车
I might have slashed your tire.
很不厚道 但我确实做了
That's shitty, but it's what I did.
而我没做的是
What I didn't do
叫你把那孩子揍得屁滚尿流
was make you beat the piss out of that kid.
你是谁
Who are you?
你俩他妈怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you two?
没事
Nothing.
不过是有点误会
It was all a misunderstanding.
你们是家人 互相包容下能死吗
You're family, for Christ's sakes.
这世上没有比家人更重要的了
There's nothing in the world more important than that.
真♥他♥妈♥禽兽
Fucking animal.
马里斯
Marius?
埃迪
Eddie?
等等 你怎么会有手♥机♥
Wait a minute. How'd you get a phone?
我跟卡洛琳娜说 联♥系♥不到你我就退出
I told Karolina if I didn't talk to you that I was out.
埃迪 你这样太危险了
Eddie, this is... this is really dangerous.
他会杀了我的 兄弟
He's fucking killing me, man.
听我说
Look...
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但是我明天就能凑到钱 知道吗
but I'm going to have the cash tomorrow, all right?
我在给这个黑律师设回购骗局
I'm rolling over to this crooked lawyer.
他手上有十万美金
He's got the hundred thousand dollars.
我不是来听你给我打气的 懂吗
Look, I'm not calling for a pep talk, all right?
我早就听够了
I was already over it.
我只是希望你知道 我不会让他们
I just want to let you know I'm not letting them
再动我一根汗毛
cut any more pieces off me, man.
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是下次我会反抗
It means next time I'm fighting back.
我确定我能在吧台下面
I'm pretty sure I can get a knife
搞到一把刀
from under the bar.
埃迪 不要做傻事
Eddie, don't be stupid.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
你明白吗
You understand me?
他们不得不杀我
Yeah. Well, they're gonna have to.
听我说 你得给我按计划行事
Listen, you better stick to the fucking plan.
否则 我们全都得完
Otherwise, we're all dead.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表