剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
-我说... -怎么了
- So... - What?
怎么了 埃迪
What, Eddie?
我的脚趾是被狗吃了吗
Did the dog eat my toe?
没有 狗不在这里
No, the dog's not here.
那就好 不然就太惨了
Good. That would have been fucked up.
有什么地方能让他躺下吗
You got a place where he can lie down?
-沙发 -不行 文斯想让你带他回你家
- Couch. - No. Vince wants you to take him to your place.
回我家 怎么 我现在是保姆了吗
My place. So, wh... I'm a nurse now?
不好意思 你想
I'm sorry, do you want to
上去叫醒他 亲自问问看吗
go up there and wake him up and ask him yourself?
-我不拦你 -好
- Go right ahead. - All right.
那我来当护士
I'll be Nurse Jackie.
他能坐车吗
Is it okay to put him in a car?
最好不要移♥动♥他
Uh, he really shouldn't be moved.
不过如果不压到脚趾应该没事
I guess it's okay if he doesn't put any weight on it,
也不要撞到
and he doesn't hit it.
-可是这里有很多楼梯 -妈的 丹尼斯
- We got a shit load of stairs. - For Christ's sake, Dennis.
你要是不愿意 我来背他
I'll carry him if you won't.
我就那么一说
No, I'm just sayin'.
最好趁止痛药还未失效带他走
Better move him now before the pain killers wear off.
好吧
All right.
埃迪 听话 咱们得走了
Eddie, listen. You gotta get goin', buddy.
快起来 埃迪
Come on, Eddie, come on.
往前靠 兄弟
Lean forward, man.
你们知道这事能帮我还多少
Hey, uh, any idea how much this is gonna take off
之前欠文斯的债吗
what I owe Vince?
不知道 你得问他本人
I don't know, you're gonna have to ask Vince, man.
好吧 我回头打给他
Yeah, I'll call him later.
不过你们要帮我说好话
Just tell him I did a good job, okay?
我去把车开过来 车在哪里
Uh, I... I'll bring the car up front. Where is it?
在莫特街
It's on... It's on Mott.
来 靠过来
Come on, lean over.
你 你这是要干什么
What... What are you doing?
我四天前就该这么干
What I should have done four days ago.
怎么 直接连你弟弟在内一把火烧了这里吗
What, burn down the building with your brother inside?
不是 烧隔壁
Diversion, next door.
等大家都出来
When the people come out,
你一枪打死文斯特 杀了所有碍事者
you'll shoot Vincent, anyone that comes in your way.
没错 让那混♥蛋♥去见鬼
Ding, dong, the dick is dead.
可他的手下很忠诚 马里斯
Yeah, but his monkeys are loyal, Marius.
你还没反应过来 就会被他们干掉
You'd be bleeding out before you know it.
他一闻到烟味就会看穿你的把戏
He'll scope this out the minute he smells smoke.
我不能眼睁睁看着...
I'm not gonna stand around...
这个混♥蛋♥一点点虐待我弟
While that asshole tears my brother apart.
你想帮埃迪 那就赶紧搞到钱
You want to help Eddie? Get the fucking money.
没钱
There is no money!
保险箱是空的
The safe is empty!
我建议你尽快离开
Now would be a good time to get goin'.
你觉得钱会凭空失踪吗
Have you ever known money to just disappear?
总会有踪迹
It leaves a trace.
他情况如何
How's he doin' in there?
还处于震惊中
He's in shock.
听我说 他们要送他去理查德家
Listen, they're moving him to Richard's.
你得在他们来之前赶紧走
Better cool off before they come.
快走
Go. Go!
不要着地
Don't touch the ground.
我的车呢
Where's my car?
抱歉 你说的是桑树街还是莫特街
I... I'm sorry, did you say Mulberry or Mott?
我说的莫特街
I said it's on Mott.
-抱歉 -就在转角处
- Sorry. - It's right around the corner.
搞到钱
Get the money.
我会找玛乔丽谈谈
I'll talk to Marjorie.
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第一季 第五集
诈欺担♥保♥人
昨天晚上 我终于告诉了皮特真♥相♥
Last night, I finally told Pete what happened.
我们为何离开
Why we left.
当时他的表情
The look on his face,
莱拉 妈告诉我
Lila, I don't believe I've hurt that much
他在11岁生日时的样子后
since Mom told me how he was
我第一次这么难过
on his 11th birthday.
他11岁生日
His 11th birthday?
没事 没关系
It's fine, it's... it's not...
皮特 你今天上午打算干什么
Hey, Pete. What are you up to this morning?
不 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no.
皮特 皮特帮不了你
Pete... Pete can't help you.
-为什么 -他要跟我去店里
- Why? - He's manning the store with me.
要干什么
Do what?
茱莉亚想找人陪她去医院
Julia wants somebody to go with her to the doctor's.
雅各布要打♥针♥
Jacob's getting a shot.
他害怕打♥针♥吗
Oh, he doesn't like the doctor?
不是他害怕 是茱莉亚
Oh, the little guy's fine, it's Julia.
她四岁时 直接跑出了罗森医生办公室
When she was four, she ran from Dr. Rosen's office,
莱拉在三个街区外找到她的
Lila found her three blocks away.
泰勒 我最近有没有跟你说
Taylor, have I told you lately
我特别崇拜景仰你
just how much I look up to you?
我也想帮你 妹妹
I wish I could help you, sis.
但是我特别想看你在等待室里
It's always fun seeing you in the waiting room
浑身出汗 瑟瑟发抖
sweating and shaking.
我去吧
I'll do it.
你还得上学 而且你都不知道是什么事
What? You have school and you don't even know what it is.
家人最重要嘛 不管是什么事
Hey, family comes first. Whatever it is.
你骗不过我
Yeah, nice try.
我得去看一位客户
I have to check on a client.
你把它当成一次成长的机会
Think of it as a growth opportunity,
直面你的恐惧 什么的
facing your fears, and whatnot.
失陪下
Excuse me.
他们同意我去修车了
I got the okay to fix my car.
我午饭休息时去修灯
I'm gonna do the light at lunch.
听到这个消息我很欣慰
Well, I'm glad to hear that your car is okay,
不过
but, uh...
我在担心你 你
I'm wondering about you. Are you...
你没被停职吧
Are you suspended?
暂时还没有
Not so far.
他们让我做文书工作了
They got me ridin' the desk, though.
而且这个周期的警探考试我都不能参加了
And the detective exam is out of the question this cycle.
话说...
So, uh...
你们为什么一副打了架的样子
Why do you look like you've been in a fight?
-我们在摔跤... -好吧
- We were wrestling and... - Okay.
本来在玩橄榄球 结果...
We were playing football, and then it...
变成了摔跤
And then it turned into wrestling.
那是因为你说我没得分
Only because you said I didn't tag you,
而很明显我得分了
and I... I, clearly, I did.
但谁受的伤更重呢
Yeah, but who's... who's the one who got the worst of it?
不是我
Not me.
我真希望哪天你们之间
I just can't wait until at least one of you
有人能成熟点
acts like you're not 12 years old.
我觉得
Yeah, I don't...
应该没骗过她
I don't think she bought that.
她绝对不可能相信你能打过我
No way in hell she's gonna believe you got the better of me.
小茱
Hey, uh, Jules.
想问下
Do you, um...
你记不记得皮特11岁生日发生了什么
Do you remember what happened on Pete's 11th birthday?
怎么突然问这个
Where'd that come from?
我一直在看你给我的那几封信
I've been reading the letters that you gave me.
皮特的妈妈说他11岁生日时发生过什么
Pete's mom said something happened on his 11th birthday.
是很久之前了
It was a long time ago.
有个好消息
One bit of good news.
-打我的那个男的 -你说
- The guy, the asshole who hit me... - Yeah, yeah.
他有前科
He's got a record.
而我没有
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表