剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
我发现了一个帮助年轻人的组织
I found this youth intervention program
在皇后区杰梅卡地带
out in Jamaica Queens.
我打算加入他们
So I'm thinkin' about workin' with them.
真的假的 看来监狱对你影响不小
No shit, huh? Wow. Prison changed you.
是啊 毕竟自尊自爱不是一条线
Well, you know, self-respect isn't a straight line,
而是一个圆
it's a circle.
他们就是这么跟孩子们说的
That's what they teach the kids.
一般都是少年居多
They're, uh, mostly pre-teens.
十一岁左右的
Uh, you know, 11-year-olds.
你记得青春期吧
You remember the puberty years, right?
我当然记得
Oh, yeah. No, I sure do.
从十岁到十一岁变化很大 对吧
That's a big jump from 10 to 11. Right?
十岁的时候 还在看卡♥通♥
Ten, you're, um, you know, you're watching cartoons,
十一岁 蛋蛋上的毛都开始发育了
eleven, the fuzz on your nuts starts to mean something.
是吧
Right?
说得对
You ain't kiddin'.
没人给你过生日了 也没有蛋糕
No more birthday parties. No more cake.
这个嘛...
Well...
对不对
Right?
不 我11岁生日那天 其实有生日蛋糕
No, my 11th birthday party, I did... I got cake.
只是我最后没有吃
I just didn't get to eat it.
发生了什么
What happened?
我跟你讲过我妈妈吧
I told you about my mom.
可有些时候生活并不那么美好
But it can't always be rosy, you know?
有些时候只能说服自己忘记
Sometimes you have to try to forget things,
比如我表弟泰勒
like my cousin Taylor, all right?
他总是喜欢贬低我
The guy's always puttin' me down,
让我觉得自己很垃圾
making me feel like shit.
然后他又装作无所谓 一副开玩笑的样子
Then he'd play it off, like he was just teasing or something,
可他确实是个混♥蛋♥
but no, he's an asshole.
有一次我们在集市
There was one time we were at this fair, all right?
我去了移♥动♥厕所
I go into the porta potty,
结果泰勒直接过来 一把推倒...
and Taylor comes and he... he pushes it over...
时间到了
Time's up.
那好吧
There it is.
谢谢你来看我 兄弟
Thank you so much for coming, man.
对了 你的监狱ID是多少
Yeah. Hey, what's your prison ID number?
怎么了
What for?
我想给监狱杂货店捐点东西
'Cause I wanted to make a donation to the commissary,
给你买♥♥点保暖内衣裤
get you some extra thermals.
马里斯 你真是我唯一的兄弟
Marius, you may be the one pal I got, you know that?
是多少
What is it?
皮特的监狱ID是AE9755
Yeah, Pete's prison number is alpha echo 9-7-5-5.
让你的拉脱维亚朋友行动吧
Tell your Latvians to get on it.
我是奥德丽
Audrey speaking.
我是兰斯
Hey, it's Lance.
我需要你来一趟办公室
I need you to come down to the office.
有消息要告诉你
I got an update for ya.
是好消息还是坏消息
Uh, good update or a bad update?
你还是直接过来一趟吧
It's better if you just come down.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
外婆
Hey, Grandma.
如你所料 他来电♥话♥了
He called just like you said he would.
说了什么
What'd he say?
他说他有关于投资的新消息 叫我去他办公室
He has news about the investment, come to his office.
好 接下来他就会告诉你
Right, so this is the part where he tells you
维多利亚消失了
Victoria disappeared,
你们都被骗了
and you both have been conned.
你在过去的路上了吗
You headed over there now?
没有
No.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在58号♥公路上
I'm on 58.
我没办法...
I just couldn't...
我觉得我做不到 皮特
I don't know if I can do this, Pete.
你当然可以
Well, sure you can.
我受不了撒谎骗人
All the lying and deceit.
我知道你很生气 也很害怕
Look, I know you're angry and uh... and scared.
你可以利用这种情绪 这不算撒谎
But, you know, use that. That's not lying.
我 实在是 你懂的
I... I'm just so... You know...
现在我理解了为什么茱莉亚要抽烟了
Now I understand why Julia smokes.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
我们什么时候告诉她
When do we tell her?
万不得已的时候
Uh, not until we have to.
这会伤透她的心的
It's gonna break her heart,
她会更恨我
and she's gonna hate me even more.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
好的 好的 外婆
Good. Good. And, Grandma,
-最重要的 -什么
- the most important thing... - Yeah.
不管你多想杀了他 忍♥住不要
As much as you might want to, don't kill him.
我希望这就是了
I hope this is it.
他还在市里工作 在保释债券店里
He also works in town. Bail bonds shop.
保释债券
Bail bonds?
-你认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
不要找马里斯·约瑟波维克
Oh, um, don't ask for Marius Josipovic.
他现在叫皮特·墨菲
He's going by Pete Murphy.
有人吗
Hello.
是个警♥察♥
It's some cop.
抱歉 我爸在工作
Sorry, my Dad's in the office.
有什么可以帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我找皮特·墨菲
I'm lookin' for Pete Murphy.
他不在这里
He's not here.
知道他可能去哪了吗
Any idea where he might be?
干什么
Why?
警方办事
Police business.
我可以再看一眼你的警徽吗
Can I see that badge again?
纽约
New York.
你可以在布里奇波特做警♥察♥工作吗
Can you even do police work in Bridgeport?
我在和当地特遣队合作
I'm dealing with a local task force.
我哥是当地的警♥察♥
Oh, wow, my brother's a local cop.
我可以让他给你打电♥话♥
I can just have him call you.
不用了 但是我真的需要见一下皮特
No, that's all right, I really need to see Pete.
他可能目击了犯罪行为
He may have witnessed a crime.
他现在在保释债券办公室那吗
Is he at the bail bond office?
不知道
No idea.
但是 你可以给我你的名片
But, um, you can give me your card.
我会让他打给你的
I'll have him call you.
谢谢你的配合
Thanks for your time.
我能告诉他这是关于什么的吗
Can I tell him what this is about?
告诉他是关于我们的共同朋友马里斯·约瑟波维克的
Tell him it's about our mutual friend Marius Josipovic.
你能写下来吗
Could you write that down?
我怕我忘了
I'll forget.
刚刚有人来找你了
You just had a visitor,
一个叫温斯洛的纽约警探
some New York detective named Winslow.
-他找谁 -你
- Who did he ask for? - You.
你来找你
He came looking for you.
但是 他说什么了
But, yeah, but what did he say?
他指名找我吗
Did he ask for me by name?
-皮特 -是 你 皮特
- Pete. - Yeah, you, Pete.
难道还有别的皮特
What other Pete is there?
他说你可能目击了什么犯罪
He said that you may have witnessed some crime,
但是他带着一股邪气
but something about him... Bad vibe.
车里还有一个女人
And there was this woman in the car.
-一个女人 -是的
- A woman? - Yeah.
她看起来不像个警♥察♥
And she didn't look like a cop.
我经常跟警♥察♥打交道 我能分辨得出来
I've been around cops. I can tell.
他... 他有没有留下电♥话♥
Did he... Did he, uh, leave a number,
或者...
or... or, uh...
他留了张名片
Yeah, he, uh, left me his card.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
-温斯洛 -让我和她说话
- Winslow. - Let me talk to her.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表