剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
该死的 埃迪
God damn it, Eddie!
也许我们应该联♥系♥一下比利医生
Maybe we should get Dr. Billy.
被狗咬伤可是挺麻烦的
Dog bites can be nasty.
我们会联♥系♥比利医生的
Yeah, we'll get Dr. Billy.
看起来很疼
That looks like it hurts.
我不知道
I don't know.
被一只狗咬足够让你汲取教训了吗 埃迪
Is one dog bite enough for you to learn your lesson, Eddie?
够了
Yes.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
我们最好再揍下他的鼻子
We'd better do the nose.
什么
What?
不要了吧
Ah, come on.
操
Oh, fuck.
好吧 慢着 慢着
All right, hang on, hang on.
你知道吗 有件事真的很困扰我
You know what? Something's really bugging me here.
我以为咱俩的关系不错
I thought things between you and me were good.
我是说 过去这几年你赢得了我的信任
I mean, you earned my trust the past few years.
我给了你自♥由♥
I gave you your freedom.
然后呢 现在你就...
And what? Now you're just... pew!
-翅膀硬了要飞了 -如果我是自♥由♥的
- You take off? - If I was so free,
那为什么理查德还让巴吉度咬我
then why did Richard sic Hush Puppy on me?
自♥由♥也是有区别的
Well, there's free, and then there's free.
发生了什么 埃迪
No. Something happened, Eddie.
为什么现在跑
Why run now?
有人找过你了 是吗
Someone got to you, didn't they?
是马里斯 对吗
It was Marius, wasn't it?
他联♥系♥上了你 是吗
He got through to you, huh?
给了你个警告或者信息
Sent you a warning or a little message
还是密♥码♥什么的
or some code or something like that?
他是如何做到的 埃迪
How did it go down, Eddie?
他是如何做到的
How'd he do it?
是我的手♥机♥
My phone.
什么
What?
连续响了三次
Rang three times in a row.
一个我不认识的号♥码
A number I didn't recognize.
现在我们有点进展了
Okay, Now we're getting somewhere.
我们知道埃迪被马里斯警告了 毋庸置疑
So we know Eddie was warned... by Marius, undoubtedly.
但是...
But...
马里斯怎么知道小理在看着埃迪呢
how did Marius know that Richie was watching Eddie?
他知道理查德是你最得力的助手
He knows Richard's your best guy.
他觉得你会让他来看住埃迪
And he thought you'd put him on Eddie.
我想知道的是他是如何拿到我的电♥话♥号♥码的
What I want to know is how the hell did he get my number.
我从来不把我的号♥码给别人
I don't give out my number.
马里斯
Marius.
拜托 马里斯
Come on, Marius.
-密♥码♥ -前两个数字是一样的
- Pass code? - First two numbers
在左上方 不是两个1就是两个4
are double upper left... either two 1s or two 4s.
当马里斯做一个骗局的时候
When Marius does a con,
他会设法得到他能得到的每个数字
he gets every number he can.
他是从你那件从来不脱的臭烘烘的
He figured it out from that stinking
吉姆·布朗球衣发现的
Jim Brown jersey you never take off.
吉姆·布朗在克利夫兰是32号♥
Jim Brown was number 32 in Cleveland
在雪城是44号♥
and 44 at Syracuse.
就是雪城和克利夫兰
Syracuse and Cleveland it was.
你知道他长曲棍球也打得很好吗
You know he was also a great lacrosse player?
真鼓舞人心啊
That's a nice lift.
是啊 我也有同感
Yeah. I'll say.
当然了 他的记忆力超强
Of course, boy, that memory of his is impressive.
真的 那都是三年前的事了
Really, and that was three years ago.
-记忆宫殿 -什么
- Memory palaces. - Huh?
他在他脑子里建立的叫做记忆宫殿的东西
He builds what he calls memory palaces in his head.
记忆宫殿
Memory palaces?
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
听起来很高端的样子
Sounds, uh, fancy.
好吧
All right.
我们知道些什么
What do we know?
我们追踪那个电♥话♥
We'll, uh, we'll trace the phone.
看看能不能定位
See if we can get a location back.
但是 马里斯毕竟是马里斯
But, Marius being Marius,
他很有可能已经想到这个了 所以...
he probably thought of that, so...
我想还是值得一试的
I guess it's still worth a try.
你帮了大忙 埃迪
You've been very helpful, Eddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
揍他鼻子
Do the nose.
该死
Oh, fuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应得的
You earned it.
我很抱歉之前没有
Hey, uh, I'm sorry about not sticking up for you earlier
在奥德丽面前挺你
with Audrey.
-没关系 -我还在...
- No problem. - I'm still... I'm still
消化这些事情
just sort of catching up on things.
我们小时候她总是对你这么刻薄吗
Was she always that mean to you when we were kids?
没有
No.
我过去常和她赌气 和她争吵
I used to get angry and fight with her,
但一切如故 所以又何必尝试呢
but nothing changed, so why even try?
你还为你回来感到高兴吗
You still glad you came back?
当然 当然
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
皮特 你记忆中的这个地方
Pete, your memories of this place...
自从你和你母亲离开后
it hasn't been like that since...
早已经变得物是人非了
well, since you and your mom left.
我不知道你想要找寻什么
I don't know what you expected to find,
但那已经不复存在了
but it's not here anymore.
我是个单身母亲
I mean, I'm a single mom
两个孩子 还不是一个爹
with two kids by two different dads,
每小时挣1.98美元
making about $1.98 an hour
为一个待我如芥草的外婆工作
working for a grandmother who treats me like shit.
你的表弟泰勒是个大男孩
Your cousin Taylor is a man-child
总说他想要长大
who says he wants to grow up
但行为举止仍然像个十六岁的男孩
but still acts like a 16-year-old.
而我那个真正十六岁的表妹
And then you have an actual 16-year-old cousin
觉得泰勒是唯一知道
who thinks Taylor's the only one who knows
她因在商店盗窃而被抓了几次的人
she's been pinched a couple times for shoplifting.
更别提家族产业濒临破产
Add to that the family business is circling the drain.
还有...
And...
如果我早知道你要回来
if I'd known you were coming,
我就会叫你躲得远远的别回来
I would have told you to run for the hills.
因为这个家太他妈疯狂了
Because this family is fucking crazy.
你能应付几天的疯狂
Uh, you can handle crazy for a few days.
好吗 那个保险箱呢
All right? What about the safe?
他们就把担♥保♥物放在那里...
They just keep collateral in there...
珠宝和银器
jewelry and silver.
根本不是我需要的
There's nothing even close to what I need.
在文斯切掉埃迪的一根手指之前
You have six days until Vince removes
你还有六天时间
one of Eddie's fingers.
我明白 好吗 我明白
I... I... I know that. All right? I know that.
要想找个地方
That is not a lot of time
从头开始 这时间可不多
to go somewhere and start from scratch.
我考虑过去大西洋城
I was thinking Atlantic City.
那里的赌场里一定有
There's got to be new people in the casinos
不认识我的新人 对吧
that don't know me, right?
我看到了卡洛琳娜
I saw Karolina.
她看起来怎么样
Well? How did she seem?
她很害怕
She seems scared.
她仍然不想和你说话
She still doesn't want to talk to you.
我们也许没法拉拢她 马里斯
We might not get her, Marius.
我懂你有多想成功实施土耳其行棋傀儡
I know how much you want to pull off the Turk,
但是
but, um,
没有她恐怕我们做不到
I don't think we can do it without her.
-嗨 -天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表