剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
诈欺担♥保♥人
还没 但他的人跟我说
Well, not yet, but his people told me
他想找个好牌局
he was looking for a good game,
而我这里是全城最好的
and I run the best game in town, so...
不必担心
Don't worry about it.
没事 下次吧
That's all right. Next time.
不 不 随时欢迎你来
No, no, no, no. There's always a place at my tables
穆克吉先生
for you, Mr. Mukherjee.
好的
Yeah.
他不来了
He's not coming.
该死
God damn it.
我跟他说
I almost had him
阿弗莱克也要来的时候 差点就成功了
when I told him Affleck was playing, but...
他是超级骨肉皮
he's such a starfucker.
你休息好 恢复活力了
So you're rested and rejuvenated?
是的
Yes, I am.
理查德
好了
All right.
我喜欢冰球
I love hockey.
我喜欢阿曼达 我喜欢支持她的梦想
I love Amanda. I love supporting her dreams.
嗯 你还喜欢咖啡
Yeah. And you love coffee.
是的 我还喜欢你
Yes, I do. And I love you.
祝好
Have a good day.
我会回来吃晚饭
I'll be home for dinner.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - All right.
-谁来接我 -我
- Who's picking me up? - I am.
训练顺利
Have a good practice.
好了 今天是帽子戏法日
All right. Hat trick day.
加油
Go get 'em.
只有我
It's just me.
我说了只有我
I said it's just me.
为什么我拿着枪
Why do I have the gun?
阿曼达现在打冰球了
So Amanda's playing hockey now, huh?
你得大清早起来去
You got to get up at the crack to get that...
她前几天提起了你
She mentioned you the other day.
说"布兰登之前的
Said "Whatever happened to that guy
那个人怎么了"
who was around before Brendon?"
记不住你的名字
Couldn't remember your name.
也许是因为她五年没见过你了
Maybe because she hasn't seen you in five years.
你 你让我离开的
Well, you... you told me to leave.
你记忆中是这样的吗
That's how you remember it, huh?
我记得你为了一个
I recall you, uh, dumped me
更年轻更美的人把我甩了
for someone younger and prettier.
她没有比你更美
Well, she wasn't prettier,
只是她更会模仿口音
but she was better at accents.
然后是她最大的优势
And then there was her biggest selling point.
没有领养小孩
She didn't adopt a kid.
消失了五年
So five years gone.
在监狱度过的吗
In the joint?
嗯
Yeah.
我听说了查理的事
I heard about Charlie.
不过不知道细节
Not the particulars.
总之 我很遗憾
Anyway, I'm sorry.
我没有钱了 马里斯
I don't have any money, Marius.
不 不 我不是来要钱的
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm not asking for money.
那你来干什么
Then what are you asking for?
我需要你 帮我跟我的保释官打掩护
I need you to, uh, to backstop me with my parole officer.
我本该几天前去报到
I was supposed to check in a couple of days ago,
明天他会气炸的
and by tomorrow he's going to be on fire.
不 我不想掺和
No. I... I don't want to have anything to do
到你的事里 不行
with your narrative. No.
别逼我跟布兰登说
You know, I don't want to have to tell Brendon
-你在做骗局 -我没有在做骗局
- you're running a con. - I'm not running a con.
你当然在了 瞧瞧你
Sure you are. Look at you, you know.
你假装是一个土气的家庭主妇
You're pretending to be some suburban housewife,
-煮着砂锅菜 -谢谢
- cooking casseroles... - Thank you.
还有炖牛肉什么的
...and pot roasts and shit.
好 照你这么说
Okay. Well, according to that definition,
所有人都在做骗局
everyone would be running a con.
好啊 我就是在做骗局
Fine. Fuck. I'm running a con.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
这个骗局我打算做一辈子
This is a con i plan on running for the rest of my life.
抱歉 我不是有意威胁你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to threaten you.
你就是
Yeah, you did.
好吧 我只是走投无路了
Okay, I'm just desperate.
你一开始就该这么说的
You should have led with that.
把我需要做的细节写下来
Write down the details of the play.
简单点
Keep it simple.
你有认识的人开格兰丹姆吗
You know anyone driving a black Grand Am?
我的习惯 总是留意街区里的车
Force of habit. I always clock the cars on the block.
我从没见过那辆车
I haven't seen that car before.
我住的地方 有人对我有些怀疑
The place I'm staying, there's some suspicion.
什么 我不想你的破事跑到我这来
What? I... I don't want your shit coming here.
不是什么大事
You know, it's really not a big deal.
我需要你帮我个忙
I'm going to need a favor.
-老天 -你在威奇托做的那事
- Oh, for fuck's sake. - That thing you did in Wichita.
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
你♥他♥妈♥没开玩笑吧
Are you fucking serious?
拜托了
Please?
谢谢你 宇宙
Thank you, universe.
我想知道他过去二十年里都在干什么
I wonder what he's been doing for the last 20 years.
他说他做保险
He said insurance.
可他十多岁的时候没做保险
Well, he wasn't in insurance when he was a teenager.
我们对他一无所知
We don't know anything about him
除了知道他父母是谁
except who his father is and who his mother is.
鬼知道他和他父母有多不同
Who knows how far he fell from that tree?
奥德丽
Audrey.
我知道他昨晚偷跑了出去
I know he snuck out last night.
他踩到了吱吱作响的地板 从窗户出去的
He hit a squeaky floorboard and went out the window.
没听到他回来
I never heard him come back.
大家都还在熟睡
The house is still very quiet.
得看医生对此有何看法
We'll see what the doctor has to say about that.
天啊 我还没死
I'm not dead yet, for Christ's sakes.
如果格芬医生说以后不能性生活了
This is going to be a really sad last run
这将会是悲伤的最后一次
if Dr. Geffen says that's off the table.
不是什么都围着你转 奥托
It's not all about you, Otto.
要是某晚你在我上面的时候归西了
How do you think I'd feel if you kick it
你觉得我会是什么感受
when you're on top of me some night?
你也可以在我上面啊
Nobody says you can't be on top.
早上好 皮特
Good morning, Pete.
早上好
Good morning.
-睡得怎么样 -你懂的
- How'd you sleep? - Oh, well, you know,
我还在慢慢习惯这床
I'm still getting used to the bed a little bit.
鸡蛋会在十分钟后做好
Eggs will be up in ten.
老实讲 外婆
Actually, t... to be honest, Grandma,
我
I, uh...
我昨晚没睡
I didn't sleep at all last night.
我偷跑出去了
I snuck out.
我不想吵醒你 所以我
I didn't want to wake you, so I...
我从窗户出去的
I went out the window.
我还借用了你的卡车
And I... I borrowed your truck.
我开着它进了城
I went to the city with it.
我开到怀特普莱恩斯去探访一个朋友
I drove to White Plains to... to visit a friend.
我很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我会把油钱给你的
I'll pay you back for the gas.
你有什么请求说就是了 皮特
All you have to do is ask, Pete.
没必要偷偷摸摸的
There's no need to sneak around.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我们有辆旧车
We have an old beater you can use
你随时可以开
to get around whenever you need.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表