剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. Why?
没事 我只是想了解一下...
Uh, no, I'm just tryin' to get a feel for, you know...
了解一下他
Feel for who he is.
他的表很高端
He's got a nice watch.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他随时都在炫耀那块该死的劳力士表
He never shuts up about that damn Rolex.
-外公 -干什么
- Hey, Grandpa. - What?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
在我回来之前把那个搞定 好吗
Hey, have that done by the time I get back, okay?
你好吗
How you doin'?
卖♥♥劳力士表吗
You got any Rolex?
你得去商店买♥♥
You gotta go to a store for that.
听着 我外甥刚大学毕业
Listen, my nephew, uh, just graduated from college.
我要送他一块手表
I gotta get him a watch.
长话短说吧 他是个混♥蛋♥
Long story short, he's an asshole,
所以我不想买♥♥很好的劳力士表送给他
so I don't want to get him a good Rolex.
我连真的劳力士都不想送他
I don't even want to get him a real Rolex,
你懂我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
-你是条子吗 -我是什么
- You a cop? - Am I a what?
不 我当然不是
No. I'm not a cop.
如果是的话 你要承认
'Cause you know you gotta say if you are.
只有妓♥女♥才这样吧
I'm pretty sure that's only for hookers.
反正我不是警♥察♥就对了
But no, I'm not a cop.
我要那块蚝式腕表
I'll take the oyster.
布里奇波特社区卫生服务中心
谢了
Hey, thanks.
-谢我什么 -谢谢你能来
- For what? - Showing up.
还要谢谢你付了托儿所的钱
You know, and paying for his daycare,
最重要的是 你还晕了
and most of all for fainting.
太好笑了
So good.
你知道吗 谷歌♥上说
You know, Google says
这是副交感神经反应
that's called the parasympathetic response,
是完全无意识行为
and it is entirely involuntary.
慢着 你早就知道了吗
Wait, wait, you already knew about this?
我的意思是...
Well, I mean...
老实说 我没想到会见到血
I mean, I honestly didn't think there'd be blood.
那护士简直是个屠夫
That nurse is a butcher.
也就是说 你知道这个可能会发生
I'm sorry, you knew this could happen,
但你还是来了吗
and you came anyway?
对 因为他是我的孩子
Yeah, he's my kid.
我的天 你真是个大笨蛋
Oh, my god, you are such an idiot.
-好吧 最好说... -不不不
- Okay, well, it's been nice... - No, no, no, no, no, no.
听着 我有份礼物要给你
Listen, I have a present for you.
一份小小的答谢礼物
It's just like... kind of like a-a-a little thank you thing.
就是... 看看你会不会再晕倒
It's just, uh... Let's see if it happens again.
拜托 刚刚那次我没看到
Please? I missed it the first time.
你一向喜欢针...
Ha, ha. You got a thing with the needles...
我拿着的是别针
This is a pin and I'm holding it.
-所以... -这不太...
- So, it's... - This is not that...
-来嘛 为科学献身 -这不好玩
- No, come on, this is for science. - It's not funny.
-去他妈的科学 -为科学献身
- Oh, fuck science. - It's for science.
-来吃午饭的吗 -是的 一个人
- Here for lunch? - Yeah, just one.
这边请
This way.
大会上有位女士对这家餐厅
The, uh... The lady at the convention
给予了很高评价
gave this place a very high recommendation.
-太好了 -是啊
- Oh, good. - Yeah.
-服务员很快就到 好吗 -好的
- Your server will be right with you, okay? - Sure. Okay.
你这次又闯了什么祸
What did you do this time?
恰恰相反
Au contraire.
这一次是我自己要来的
This time I'm here of my own volition.
你一开始说套话
When you use big words,
我就知道你有求于我
I know that you want something from me.
好吧 我确实有点事情要麻烦你
Okay, I... I do want something from you,
但不是为我自己
but it's not for me.
是为了皮特
It's for Pete.
我一直在想
You know, I was thinking about
他错过的那些庆祝活动
all of the celebrations that he missed,
我想为他办一场派对
and I thought we should have a party for him.
以庆祝他之前没过的生日
You know, for all his birthdays.
你想让我扮小丑
You want me to dress up like a clown?
虽然这是个很好的笑料
There's a clear opportunity for a joke there,
但为了证明我已成熟 我决定听而不闻
but I'm going to demonstrate my maturity by letting it pass.
那你肯定没有磕药 恭喜啊
Oh, so you must not be high. Congratulations.
这要花多长时间
Look, how long is this gonna take?
我还有工作要完成
I need to get some work done.
唯一障碍就是...
The only hitch is that...
生日对于皮特来说 可能是个痛处
birthdays might be kind of a sore spot for Pete.
我读了茱莉亚给我的
I was reading in these old letters
关于皮特11岁生日的旧信
that Julia gave me about his 11th birthday.
听上去像是场灾难 但又没有具体描述
Sounded like a disaster, but there was nothing specific.
你还记得当时发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
我...
I...
我... 我记性不太好
I'm not... I'm not really good at this.
你有问过外公吗
Did you ask Grandpa?
没
No.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你还小的时候 所有视频都是他拍的
When you were a kid, all the videos he took.
我们出生之后的每个生日 他都会录像
He videoed, like, every birthday since we were born.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
对 我真够蠢的
Yeah, uh, I'm an idiot.
我把钱包放在了酒店的床头柜上
I... I left my wallet on the night stand at the hotel.
很抱歉 我不知道该怎么办
I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do.
打电♥话♥找人送来吧
Just call someone and have them run it over.
我... 我一个人来的
I don't... I'm here by myself.
来这里参加足科医生大会
I'm here for the podiatrist convention.
要不这样
I mean, I could, you know, what about this?
我可以
I could, uh...
要不我把手表押在这里直到我回来
Why don't you keep my watch until I come back?
这表值多少钱
How much is it worth?
我不知道 它是个礼物
I don't know, it was a gift,
不过是劳力士的
but, uh, it's a Rolex.
我觉得它比
Yeah, I think it's worth a little bit more than the, uh...
这顿饭值钱 无意冒犯
than the meal, no offense.
好吧 快去拿钱
All right, hurry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我马上回来 -快点
- I'll be right back. - Hurry.
谁是你的僚机
Who's your second?
-什么 -你的同伴
- What? - Your partner.
-我不知道你在 -拜托
- I don't know what you're... - Come on,
你在用那个手表行骗
you're running a fiddle con with the watch.
我在想谁会给本说
I'm just wondering who got to spook Ben,
那个表值五万
say it's worth 50 grand?
我不知道你在说什么 我不
I don't know what you're sayin', I don't...
听着 皮特 我知道你是谁
Look, Pete, I know who you are.
等等 你怎么知道我是谁
Wait, how do you know my name?
怎么知道的不重要 重要的是
How is not important. What's important is
我认识你你却不认识我
I know you and you don't know me,
你还是太嫩了
which means you're not well suited for the life.
所以接下来这么办
So here's how it's gonna go.
回去把饭钱付给托尼
Go back in there, you pay Tony for your meal,
然后你再多给他一百
and you give him 100 besides.
否则我就让比克斯比看着你 我去报♥警♥
Or Bixby's gonna hold you while I call the cops.
你说怎么样 皮特
What say you, Pete?
你知道我要怎样吗
You know what I say?
我要回去
I am gonna go back in there.
我要回到餐厅里面然后报♥警♥
I'm gonna go back in there and call the police,
因为这都是扯淡
because this is bullshit. This is...
快追他 他抢了我的表
Hey. Hey, get him, he got my watch.
抢了我那该死的表
Got my fuckin' watch!
闪开
Move!
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表