剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
如果你在航站楼请前往A8登机口
if you are in the terminal, please report to Gate A8.
飞机即将起飞
You are about to miss your flight.
先生 空乘将送你上机
Ah. Sir, the flight attendant will escort you onto the jet.
-先生 -什么
- Sir? - What?
不 不用了 没事
No. Uh, no. No, it's okay.
-但你的姑老爷 -没事
- But your uncle. - It's okay.
飞机上有苹果汁 他会没事的
You've got apple juice. He'll be fine.
也许他看见我了
Maybe he saw me.
他肯定是看见我们其中一个了
He must have seen one of us.
希望他看见的是你
Let's just hope it was you.
不 抱歉 他认识不少我认识的人
No, I'm sorry. He just knows people that I know
而那些人不是很喜欢我
that... people who don't like me very much.
我不能被他看见
I just can't have him see me.
是你保险公♥司♥的同事吗
People from your insurance business?
听起来比我想的狗血多了
Sounds a lot more dramatic than I thought it was.
怎么了 泰勒
What's up, Taylor?
刚从我信用机构的朋友那儿得知
Just heard from my guy at the credit bureau.
波斯科夫用同一张信♥用♥卡♥又买♥♥了一张机票
Persikoff used the same card to buy another plane ticket,
飞往底特律
this one to Detroit,
两小时后在普罗维登斯起飞
leaving in two hours out of Providence.
谢谢 泰勒
Thanks, Taylor.
走吧 我们也许能赶上
Come on. We might make it.
-等等 等等 -不不不
- Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. - No, no, no, no.
他根本没来过这 这只是个幌子
He was never here. This was just a distraction.
你又想临阵退缩吗
Are you just chickening out again?
我们和他比有什么优势
What's the advantage that we have over him?
我们知道他什么事
What's the one thing we know about him
是他不知道我们知道的
that he doesn't know we know about him?
他有第二个身份
That he has a second identity.
正是
Exactly.
麦克斯·贝隆 麦克斯·贝隆有信♥用♥卡♥吧
Max Peron, and Max Peron has credit cards, right?
那他为什么要用波斯科夫的信♥用♥卡♥来订机票呢
So why would he book a plane flight with Persikoff's credit cards
除非他想让我们知道 对吧
unless he wanted us to know about it, right?
也许波斯科夫不是在去普罗维登斯或别的地方期间
So maybe Persikoff isn't trying to distract us
设法转移我们的注意力
while he heads to Providence or anywhere else.
也许他是留在城里
Maybe he's trying to distract us
设法转移我们的注意力
while he stays right here in town?
但留下来做什么呢
Doing what, though?
我们知道些什么
What do we know?
又有什么是我们本不该知道的
And what are we not supposed to know?
慈善捐赠
The Charitable Donation?
什么
What?
从...
From...
从波斯科夫的信♥用♥卡♥收据得知的
From Peron's credit card receipts.
很奇怪
It's odd.
他居然会捐钱
The guy's giving money away
两周后却又想逃缴保释金
two weeks before he plans on skipping bail?
捐给哈特福德县护理协会500美元
The Hartford County Nursing Association. $500.
-县... -什么 我不...
- County... - What? I don't...
这个协会今晚有个活动
That association is having an event tonight.
但他不可能去参加
Yeah, there's no way he's going to that.
那就太蠢了 会让他曝光在大庭广众之下
It would be stupid. It's too public.
不 他会去的
No. He'll be there.
他只能等到明天再逃了
His escape from justice must wait till tomorrow.
今晚哈特福德县护理协会
Tonight the Hartford County Nursing Association
要表彰他妈妈
is honoring his mommy.
所以我们要想掌控局势
So we need to be in control of the situation,
就得掌控他
which means we need to control him.
我们得弄清他要做什么
We need to know what he's going to do
还得先他一步弄清
before he knows he's going to do it.
你怎么有这么多套西装 你有变装癖吗
Why do you have so many suits? What are you, a cross-dresser?
雅各布的爸爸迫不及待地要离开这里
Jacob's dad was in such a hurry to get out of here,
连衣服都没收拾就走了
he didn't bother to pack.
能帮帮我吗
Can you help me with this?
我们得把他和众人隔开
We need to separate him from everyone,
也就是说我们得想个办法
which means we need to give him a reason
让他避开所有人
to get away from everyone.
这要怎么做
How do we do that
他认识我 他妈认识我
when he knows me, his mother knows me,
而你还不能被他看见
and he's not allowed to see you?
晚上好 欢迎来到天堂湖庄
Evening. Welcome to Haven Lake.
你们是来参加活动的吗
Are you guys here for the event?
很好 能告诉我您的名字吗
Great. Can I get your names, please?
斯蒂芬·戴维森
Uh, Stephen Davidson.
斯蒂芬·戴维森 还需要您同伴的名字
Stephen Davidson. And your guest's name?
这是我妻子多萝西
This is my wife Dorothy.
二位今晚看上去棒极了
Well, you both look great this evening.
安全起见
For your safety,
我们让大家都待在车上
we're having everybody stay in their cars
直到男仆们把前面的车辆都开走 好吗
until the valets clear the vehicles in front of them. Okay?
顺便说一句 车不错
Nice SL, by the way.
请出示邀请函
Tickets, please.
多萝西 邀请函在你那儿
Dorothy, you have the tickets.
不在我这儿 亲爱的
I don't have them, honey.
你把它们放在夹克里了 记得吗
Remember when you put on your jacket?
亲爱的 你把邀请函放在夹克里了
Honey, you put them in there.
你看下是不是在你钱包里
Can you just check your purse?
我可不喜欢你这语气
I don't much like your tone,
而且我确定邀请函在你那儿
and I'm sure you had them.
好吧 你能查一下邀请名单吗
Okay, can you check the invitation list?
我叫戴维森 斯蒂芬·戴维森
The name's Davidson, Stephen Davidson.
CF宴会的事再次上演
It's the CF function all over again.
我们又要浪费一晚
We're going to waste another night...
那次不是我的错
Okay, that wasn't my fault.
当时是电子邀请函
The tickets were electronic.
而你手♥机♥没电了
And your phone was dead.
因为你让洛瑞在上面玩扫雷
Because you let Rory play Mine Grabber on it.
很好 是八岁小孩的错
Great. It's the 8-year-old's fault.
我就知道你怎么可能犯错
I knew it couldn't possibly be yours.
你知道我花了多少钱弄这头发吗
You know how much I spent on my hair.
你是说我花了多少钱吧
You mean how much I spent on your hair.
终于进入正题了
Oh, now we get to the real issue!
没事的
It's okay.
我看到你们的名字了
I've got you listed.
戴维森先生 戴维森夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Davidson.
这么着吧
Uh, let's just do this.
我扫描一下主条形码让你们进去
I'll scan the main barcode and let you in.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
真是美好的一晚
Such a beautiful night.
客气
No problem.
你觉得他带枪了吗
You think he's armed?
除非他是傻瓜才不带
Well, he'd be an idiot not to be,
而他绝不是傻瓜
and he's definitely not an idiot.
步骤二
Phase 2.
想喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
是的 我要一杯苏格兰威士忌
Yes, I'd love a little Scotch.
谢谢
Thank you.
波斯科夫夫人 很高兴终于见到您
Mrs. Persikoff. So happy to finally meet you.
你肯定见过我的一些同事了吧
I believe you've spoken to some of my co-workers,
他们都对你赞美有加
and they all sing your praises.
真是失礼 我是马丁·昂格尔
I'm sorry. I'm Martin Unger.
肯定有人提过我的名字
I'm sure somebody mentioned my name.
我负责本次活动的公♥关♥
I'm in charge of PR for this event.
这是一次有爱的活动 全是有爱的人
It's a lovely event, lovely people.
医生总是得到所有赞扬
Listen, the doctors get all the credit,
但我们知道谁是真正的英雄 对吗
but we know who the real heroes are, don't we?
你人真好
You're too kind.
我们在楼上为你准备了一间漂亮的休息室
We have a lovely green room for you upstairs
好让你在接受表彰前放松远离嘈杂
so you can relax and get some quiet before your big moment.
我在这挺好的
I'm fine here.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表