剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
知道为什么让你靠边停车吗
Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?
你记得我们偷他车的那个晚上吗
You remember the night we stole his car?
是在高三那年的舞会之后吧
It was after junior prom?
我... 我记得吗
Do I... Do I remember?
嗯 你记得吗
Yeah, do you remember?
我屁♥股♥上现在还有个疤
I still have a scar on my ass
我爸当时脱皮带甩到空中
where my dad lost hold of his belt mid swing.
-皮带扣打中了我 -编吧你就
- Caught me with the buckle. - Bullshit.
-哪部分 -疤那部分
- Which part? - The scar.
如果有的话我想我会看到的
I think I would have noticed that.
也许 我们开着灯
Well, maybe if, you know, we ever got to be naked
或者到床上做的话你就能看到了
with the lights on, or in a bed, even.
你觉得你♥爸♥生气是因为你开走了车
Hey, you think that your dad was pissed because you took the car
还是因为你开车是为了和我在一起
or pissed because you took it to be with me?
我觉得是他以为我会死在车里
I think he thought I would die in this car.
或者撞死谁
That or... or kill somebody else.
我也不知道
I don't know, man.
也许是因为他看了太多机车类电影了
Maybe he just watched too many greaser films.
我想知道如果他知道
I wonder what he would say if he knew
在我妈死在一辆卡特拉斯-西拉车里后
I got to drive this baby full time after my mom die
我得以开着他的心肝宝贝 他会怎么说
in a... in a Cutlass Ciera.
我觉得这就是传说中的讽刺
I believe they call that irony.
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
你一个人没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
我什么时候有过问题
I'm always okay.
该死的 香侬
God damn it, Shannon.
外婆 一切都好吧
Grandma, is everything okay?
不 泰勒 是我 皮特
No, Taylor, it's... it's me, Pete.
神啊
Christ.
每次一看到这个号♥码 我就觉得有坏事发生
Every time I see this number, I think something bad happened,
外公中风之类的
you know, Grandpa had another stroke or something.
泰勒 我打电♥话♥是因为
Taylor, look the reason why I'm calling
我... 今天下午的事
is that I... I feel bad about the way
我觉得挺过意不去的
we left things this afternoon,
我就是想知道 能不能请你喝酒
and I was just wondering if buying you a beer would be,
来表达我的歉意
you know, an acceptable apology.
进口的还是国产的
Foreign or domestic?
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第一季 第四集
诈欺担♥保♥人
迷人的卡洛琳娜
Ah, the ravishing Karolina.
我告诉过你我会在孟买♥♥给咱俩建一座宫殿吗
Have I told you the palace I would build for us in Mumbai?
我上周看了个节目
I saw a show last week
那节目让人觉得在孟买♥♥不是亿万富翁
made it seem like Mumbai is all billionaires
就是捡垃圾的
and trash pickers.
让你说的这好像是个坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你是更喜欢你们年轻人的工人天堂[共♥产♥主义]吗
I take it you prefer the worker's paradise of your youth?
我对华沙的印象就是那排得长长的队伍
All I remember of Warsaw is people standing in line.
穆克吉先生
Ah, Mr. Mukherjee.
你能有时间上桌玩真是太好了
Nice of you to find the time to return to our tables.
瓦利 这个国家还没有彻底为卡戴珊家族沦陷
You see, Wali, this country is not yet lost to the Kardashians.
这里仍然有一些懂得表示尊重的人
There are still some here who know how to show some respect.
这边走
This way.
我的发牌人埃迪去哪了
Where's my main man Eddie?
家里有急事
Family emergency, I'm afraid.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear.
-希望你能转达我的问候 -当然了
- Hope you'll give him my best. - Of course I will.
我们马上给你整理筹码
Okay. We'll get you sorted out with chips.
当然还少不了 派比·范温克威士忌
And of course... Pappy Van Winkle.
真贴心
A lovely gesture...
但是我教练让我保证要有所节制
but I'm afraid my trainer has made me promise to abstain.
你看 如果我放纵自己长胖
You see, if I let myself get fat,
姑娘们就只会想要我的钱了
then the girls will only want me for my money.
那我就不打扰你了
Well, I'll leave you to your game then, huh?
这是威士忌的小费
For the whiskey.
别告诉我你的利润多到
Don't tell me your margins are such
你能买♥♥得起没人会点的酒
that you can afford to buy liquor that never gets drunk.
所以最近几个月
So for the last couple of months,
我就等着事情败露
I've just been waiting for the other shoe to drop.
知道吗 “他知道了以后会怎么做”
You know, like, "What's he gonna do when he finds out?"
-是吗 -切掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
- Right? - Cut off your dick.
所以你把我
Yeah, and so when you put the...
脑袋套住的时候 我无法呼吸
the hood over my head and I couldn't breathe...
你以为你的噩梦成真了
You thought your nightmare was coming true.
对 不要理解错了 不是说我不活该
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't deserve it.
胡说八道 哥们
Oh, that's bullshit, man.
你没有背叛任何人
You didn't betray anybody.
是她毁了她的誓约 不是你
She's the one who broke her promises, not you.
那是她和她被戴绿帽的丈夫之间的事
That's between her and her cuckold husband.
你不欠他什么 你什么都不欠他
You don't owe him shit. You don't owe him anything.
-好吧 -你见过他吗
- Well... - You ever even met the guy?
不 不 那样我会更有负罪感的
Oh, no, no. I'd feel even more like a shit heel.
更别说 万一他从我身上看出来什么呢
Not to mention, what if he reads it on me, right?
不 不
No, no.
看透一个人在想些什么比你想的要难得多
Way harder to look inside someone else's head than you think.
总之 重点是
Anyways, the point is is that
在不清楚我的情况下
without being aware of my situation,
你不可能知道如果我被制♥服♥什么的
You couldn't have known how I would have reacted
我会有怎样的反应
to being renditioned or whatever, you know?
所以我只想对我当时的反应道歉
So I just wanted to apologize for the way I reacted, okay?
谢谢 皮特 真的
I appreciate it, Pete. I do. Look...
如果说有人需要道歉的话 那也是我
But if anyone should be apologizing, it's me.
-什么 -对 我
- What? - Yeah. No, I...
外婆总说我有冲动控制的毛病
Grandma always says I got this problem with impulse control.
也许对升职来说这个
Probably what's holding me back from making rank,
比考试还拖我后腿
even more than the test-taking stuff.
有不少
Got these...
有不少我该使用的方法
Got these strategies I'm supposed to use.
比如 停下来想一想
Like, stop and think,
又或者 情绪管理
or, um, emotional regulation, like that.
在冲动的时候更难做到 很难
It's way harder in the moment to do it. It's hard.
我得去上厕所了
I gotta hit the head.
绝不要把你的东西留在这家酒吧里
Never leave your shit in this bar.
-让我舔一下耳朵 - 我不喜欢这样
- Just a little taste of the ear? - I don't like that.
-舔一下嘛 -不 不要
- Tongue in the ear? - No, I don't...
不要
No?
去你的
Fuck you.
-你开车没问题吧 -没事
- You okay to drive? - A,okay.
等一下 我要开一下你的车门
Hold on just a second. I gotta open your door.
这里
Here.
泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
你轮胎瘪了
You got a flat tire.
-什么 -你轮胎瘪了
- What? - You got a flat tire.
你的轮胎似乎压过了一个钉子什么的
Yeah, looks like you ran over a nail or something.
-操 -把钥匙给我
- Fuck. - Hey, give me the keys.
我去后备箱拿备用轮胎跟千斤顶
I'll go in the trunk and get the spare and the jack.
不是钉子 这个洞又长又平
That's not a nail. The hole's too long and flat.
-是刀捅破的 -管它呢
- Fuckin' knife cut. - Yeah, whatever.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys...
-你要干嘛 -混♥蛋♥
- What are you doing? - Hey, assholes!
你♥他♥妈♥跟谁讲话
Fuck you talking to, man?
跟我看到的混♥蛋♥讲话
I'm talking to the only assholes I see.
我们知道你是警♥察♥
We know you're a cop.
你拼命想从后兜里掏出来的警徽也没给你
That badge you dying to pull out your back pocket
-权利这样讲话 -等下 兄弟
- don't entitle you to talk which way. - Give us one second, pal.
-泰勒 -把手拿开 皮特
- Taylor. - Get your fuckin' hand off me, Pete.
想过来帮我看个东西吗
You wanna come take a look at something for me? Hmm?
你想告诉我这个是怎么到这来的吗
You wanna tell me how this got over here?
这他妈都2016年了
You seriously threatening
你还想因为吸大♥麻♥威胁抓我们吗
to bust us over weed in 20-motherfucking-16?
我真威胁你的时候你会知道的
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表