剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
Just had a quick question.
今天午饭前 是不是有个女人
Did a woman come in here today
拎着购物袋来过这里
before lunch with a shopping bag?
关门了 出去
Closing. Out.
-如果我是顾客呢 -你是吗
- What if I was a customer? - Are you?
你不是 你只是想问问题
No, you are man with question.
那我问你个事
Hey, let me ask you something.
这东西能当多少钱
How much would you give me for this?
好吧
Okay.
蚝式腕表
Oyster.
值两万七
It worth 27.
我能给你两万 可惜这是个假货
I could give you 20 if it wasn't piece of shit fake.
-开什么玩笑 -对
- You're kidding. - Yeah.
我就是在开玩笑
That's me making jokes.
这是假货 你确定吗
Yeah, that's a fake? Are you sure?
四十多年来 我看过无数中年人戴着劳力士
40 years I look at Rolex on wrist of middle age man
跟女服务员上♥床♥被发现 要离婚
caught fucking waitress, getting divorced,
需要钱来躲避老婆的追捕
needs money to hide from wife.
这种故事我都能倒背如流
I know this shit backwards.
该死的
Damnit.
-你花了多少钱 -我没花钱
- How much you pay? - Well, I didn't.
是交换的 但是我以为
I made a deal, but I thought
这场交易是我赚了
I was getting the better end of the deal.
这种事最惨了
That's the worst, isn't it?
你以为你赚了
When you think you're the one playing,
到头来发现你被人耍了
but you're actually the one being played.
你怎么看出来是假的
How can you tell it's fake?
有很多方法
There are ways.
好吧 比如说
So, okay, for instance,
这只蚝式腕表 是真的吗
that oyster there, is that real?
是真的
Is real.
-你确定吗 -废话 老子确定
- Are you sure? - Fuck yes, I'm sure.
以前 可以感受重量
Old days, you check weight.
现在技术提升了
Fakes better now.
重量差不多 你试试
The weight is good. Here.
你看 一样的
See? The same.
你现在看秒针
Now, look at second hand.
劳力士秒针走得很流畅
Rolex second hand moves smooth.
你的呢 有卡顿
Yours, little jerks.
走动不协调
Coarse movement.
真操蛋
Son of a bitch.
我绝对注意不到
I never would have noticed that.
放下吧 把你的假表收起来
Put it down. Put fake away.
那我问问那个女人的事 好吗
Let me ask you about that woman now, all right?
快点说
Make it quick.
我外婆 她住在养老院里
My grandma, she's in a home.
她说护工一直偷她东西
She says the nurse has been stealing from her.
她说她把东西放进购物袋里
She said she took something and-and put it in a shopping bag,
然后去当掉
went off and pawned it.
当了什么
Pawned what?
这就是问题所在 有时候她说是银器
That's the thing. From one minute, it's silverware,
有时候又变成珠宝
the next minute it... it's jewelry.
我也不知道 她脑子有点不太清楚
I don't... Her mind, she... she goes in and out.
据我所知 应该是她乱说的
As far as I know, it's bullshit,
不过保险起见 我还是问问
but, you know, I gotta check.
今天没有护工出现 都是老顾客
No nurse today. Today, regular customers.
那好吧 看来又是她犯糊涂了
Well, there it is, she lost her marbles then.
不是你想的那样
That's not what you think.
你喜欢大屌♥ 那又如何
You like big dicks. So what?
我不喜欢大屌♥ 我不喜欢大屌♥
I don't like big dicks. I don't like big dicks,
这是埃及男神冥河的一座雕塑
that a sculpture of the ancient Egyptian god Minh.
我就是拿这个换的表
That's what I traded for the watch.
-假雕塑 -对 三周前在重庆制♥造♥的
- A fake statue. - Yeah, made in Chong King three weeks ago.
你们都换了假货
So you both get shit.
对 但我以为我赚了
Yeah, but I thought I was better.
我还以为拿到了真劳力士
I was sure I was getting a real Rolex.
好了 给我吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me that.
我可不想让你摸了埃及大屌♥又来摸这个
I don't want ancient Egypt dick fingers touching that.
你叫什么名字
Oh. Hey, what's your name?
格雷戈
Gregor.
好的 再见
Okay. All right. See ya.
再见
See you.
我往右手边一看 看到了那座钟
So I look to my right, I see the clock.
这代表什么
And the clock means?
代表有人在骗奥德丽
It means somebody's running a con on Audrey.
-你确定吗 -我以前做过这种骗局
- You sure? - Look I've run this con before.
现在到了榨干一切油水的一步
This is the part where you milk the mark dry.
你确定不是自己擅加臆测了吗
You sure you're not just seeing what you want to see?
不是 如果只是十五万美金消失了
No, if it was just $150,000 gone missing from a safe,
那是一♥码♥事 但她典当了一份担♥保♥物
that'd be one thing, but she pawned a piece of collateral.
这是违法行为
That's completely illegal.
她 她肯定是走投无路了
No, she... she's desperate.
你说过他们家境况不好
Well, you said they're on hard times.
境况不好 会卖♥♥掉农场
Hard times, you sell the farm.
这才叫境况不好
That's what you do with hard times.
肯定是有人在榨干♥她♥
No, somebody's squeezing her.
我得查清是谁
I just have to find out who,
然后就能知道钱去了哪儿
and then that's where the money's gonna be.
你还有时间查吗
Do you have time to find out?
三天后 文斯就会剪掉他一根手指
In three days, Vince takes a finger.
谢谢你鼓励我啊
Okay, that's really helpful.
对了
Anyways,
我又见了卡洛琳娜
I saw Karolina again.
-我知道 她来见我了 -她说什么了
- Yeah, I know, she came by. - What'd she say?
她说她阻止了你的自杀行动
She said she stopped you from getting yourself killed.
她同意参与了吗
Is she in?
她已经开始行动了
She's already started.
文斯 我要是看到了什么 肯定会告诉你
Vince, if I saw anything, I would tell you, I swear.
别激动 塔特
Calm down, Tate.
我没有指控你任何事
I'm not accusing you of anything.
你注意他们的手了吗
Been watching the hands?
我按你吩咐 盯着所有人的手
Watch all their hands like you told us.
那我问你 你看着艾维和赫克托的手
All right, so when you're watching Ivy's hand or Hector's hand,
这位印度朋友谁来看呢
who's watching our little Indian friend here?
他可能在出老千 对不对
He could be up to something, right?
确实有可能
I... I mean, it's possible.
我下次盯紧点
I can watch closer next time.
重点关注他
Really focus on this guy.
好的
All right.
塔特 不用我多说
Tate, it goes without saying,
这事你不能告诉别人 懂吧
you don't say anything to anybody, yeah?
当然不会 放心吧
Of course not. Of course.
也许我们可以从外面赌场里请个帮手
Maybe we can get somebody from the outside from a casino.
能发现出老千的人
That can spot cheats.
然后呢 让他戴上埃迪的人皮面具吗
Hm, what's he gonna wear, Eddie mask?
"摸个鸡"先生看到有新人在盯他
Mr. Fuckerjee will sense that something is up
肯定会起疑心
if he sees a new face watching over him.
那就糟了
No, it's too bad.
什么糟了
What's too bad?
我们没其他办法确定穆克吉是否出老千
The only way to find out if Mukherjee isn't cheating.
你知道我以为你会说什么吗
You know what I thought you were gonna say?
-不知道 -我们没法用埃迪真糟
- No. - It's too bad that I can't use Eddie.
你效力过驯马人球队
You played for the Roughriders,
和驯马人球队
and the Roughriders?
两支球队同一个名字
They got two teams with the same name?
毕竟是加拿大
It's Canada.
他们中有一支应该在几年前改了名字
I think they changed one a few years back.
加拿大
Canada, huh?
一定很冷吧
Must have been cold.
赛季期间不冷
Not during the season.
再说 我在威斯康辛州打过四年
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表