剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
昨天我来的时候
Yesterday when I came in here
我跟你说有个护工
and I told you about that nurse
偷走了我外婆的东西
who was stealing from my grandma...
全都是骗人的
I lied.
那女的确实是我外婆 她有老年痴呆
That woman was my grandma. She has dementia.
她四处变卖♥♥家里值钱的东西
She's been going around pawning the family valuables.
我满城跑 想看看她卖♥♥掉了什么
I've been all over town trying to track down what she sold.
大多数都是不怎么值钱的
Most of it was worthless,
就像那座钟
like... like that clock there,
但后来 我父亲的劳力士表不见了
but then my father's Rolex went missing,
那块表之前属于我祖父
which belonged to his father before him.
这是我唯一剩下的纪念品了
It's the only memento I have left.
所以当我走进这里 看到那块手表时...
So when I came in here and I saw the watch...
我就被一股邪念蒙蔽了
something came over me.
如果你在偷之前问一下的话
Well, if you ask instead of take,
我就会告诉你那块表不是你外婆带来的
I would have told you that Grandma didn't bring in the watch.
是一位赌债缠身的银行经理给我的
Bank manager with gambling problem did.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我们在一个抽屉后面找到了父亲的那块表
We found my father's watch in the back of a drawer,
所以我想来这向你道歉
and I wanted to come here and apologize
并消除误会
and make it right.
好吧
Okay.
-我会放你走 -太好了
- I let you walk. - Okay.
但有一个条件
Under one condition:
你以后不准再踏进这间店
you never step foot in this store again.
谢谢你 我知道了
Thank you. Okay.
快走吧
Now go.
我知道自己无权过问
I know I have no right to ask this,
但我还在不停寻找
but I'm still tracking down everything
我外婆抵押出去的东西
that my grandmother pawned.
你有她在这里抵押过的物品清单吗
You don't have a list of some of the things she brought in here?
拜托 出来之后我的眼睛就没睁开过
Come on. You haven't let me open my eyes since we left.
如果你想揍我一顿的话 赶紧动手吧
If you're gonna whack me, just get it over with.
再走几步
Just a few more steps.
站稳了
Okay. Hold on.
睁开眼睛吧
Open them.
这是什么
What is that?
我打算买♥♥下这艘游艇 还在议价中
It's a boat I'm negotiating to buy.
你要...
You're...
你要买♥♥下它吗
You're buying that?
搞错没有
Seriously,
我带着孩子只能勉强度日
I can barely keep my head above water with the kids,
而你却要买♥♥一艘游艇
and you're buying a boat.
你是失心疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
这不公平 我一直想帮你的
That's not fair. I've been trying to help.
每次我觉得我们的关系回暖了一点的时候
Every time I think we turned a corner,
-你就把我推开 -我也想知道为什么
- you just shut me out again. - I wonder why.
每次最后都回到那件事上
Yeah, that's what it always comes back to.
-是啊 -好吧 我知道自己搞砸了
- Well, yeah. - Okay. I know I fucked up.
但你一点机会都不给我
How am I supposed to make it up to you
我要怎么补偿你
when you won't let me?
很好 我们又开始吵架了
Great. Now we're just fucking fighting again.
事情不该发展成现在这个样
This is not how this was supposed to go.
还记得吗 雅各布刚出生时
Look, you remember, just after Jacob was born,
我们租了艘船
We rented that boat?
我们开去了欢乐海滩
We took it out to Pleasure Beach?
我记得 那是我最后一次
Yeah. I remember. It was the last time
享受像样点的假期了
I had anything close to a vacation.
当我们把布里奇波特的一切抛诸脑后时
When we were leaving Bridgeport behind...
你就像放下了沉重的包袱
it was like a weight lifted off you.
你说 "真希望这艘船是我们的"
You said, "I wish we owned this boat."
我们可以从这里出发去航行
We could sail away from here,
只有我们一家人
just you, me, and the kids.
听着 我所做的一切...
Look, what I did...
是多么的愚蠢和自私
was stupid and really selfish,
自那以后 我一直十分后悔
and I've regretted it ever since.
我真的... 很抱歉
And I'd sor... I'm sorry
你是从别人口中得知...
that you had to find out from someone else...
别拿奥德丽当挡箭牌
Don't use Audrey as an excuse.
我没有 你听好了
No, I'm not. Look, okay.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was the asshole,
你把我踢出去
and I deserved you...
是我活该
kicking me out.
她没跟你说
You know she didn't tell you that
是想保护你 对不起 靠
to protect you. Sorry. Fuck.
我们走吧
We can go.
-走吧 -不 你是对的
- We can go. - No, you're right.
真的吗
I am?
她确实认为她是在保护我
She really does think she's protecting me.
她只是不知道一个人的判断力总是受到怀疑
She just doesn't understand how it feels
会让人感觉多么糟糕
when someone questions your judgment all the time.
我们能不提奥德丽了吗
And can we please stop talking about Audrey?
抱歉 我不该提的
Sorry I brought it up.
我只是希望你能再给我一次机会
All I'm asking for is another chance.
我不会逼你 你自己来决定
I won't push. It's up to you.
里面是什么样子
What's it look like on the inside?
杰梅特小姐
Miss Jemmett,
我是奥德丽·伯恩哈特
Audrey Bernhardt again.
我们要谈一谈 是很重要的事
We need to talk. It's important.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please get back to me.
搞什么 好痛
Ow. What the fuck, man? It hurts.
抱歉 我要确保你明天
I'm sorry. I need to make sure
看起来像样一点
you can look presentable for tomorrow.
你不动的话 我很快就好
And it'll go faster if you hold still.
文斯是不是每天晚上都这么跟你说
Yeah, is that what Vince says to you every night?
你要我让他闭嘴吗
You want me to shut his mouth?
他脸上的淤青已经够多了
We don't need to add any more bruises.
我可以不打脸
I can hit where it won't show.
好了
All right.
我不太懂你
You know, I don't get you.
文斯做了这么多伤天害理的事
How can you stay with a man like Vince
你还对他这么不离不弃的
after everything he's done, huh?
无论你去哪里
You can't even go anywhere
他都派个傻乎乎的壮汉跟着你
without this knuckle-dragger behind you.
你想试试腰斩吗
One kidney shot. That's...
-离我远点 -别闹了
- Stay away from me, man. - All right.
别靠近我
Stay away from me.
你信不信我
Do you trust me?
信不信你
Trust you?
-嗯 -当然信
- Yeah. - Sure.
埃迪现在又害怕又生气
I think Eddie's scared and angry,
如果你让我和他单独呆几分钟
and if I just could have a few minutes alone with him,
我可以说服他去做庄家
I can talk him into dealing.
文斯给我了一份工作
Look, ahem, Vince gave me a job,
工作就是看着你
and that job is you.
当然
Of course.
-见到你很高兴 -嗨
- Good to see you, huh? - Hi.
我先帮你点了一份
I took the liberty of ordering
超大份的特色早餐
the Heart Attack Special for you.
孩子 你们家里人中
You know, kid, you're the only one in your family
我最开心见到的就是你了
I always am happy to see.
山姆 我很想你
I've missed you, Sam.
你没惹什么乱子吧
So, uh, you been staying out of trouble?
要我把你从哪里保出来吗
Do I have to bail you out or anything?
不用 我什么乱子都没惹
Nope. Keeping my nose clean.
现在我知道你在撒谎了
Ha. Now I know you're lying.
但起码你还没被抓住
But at least you haven't been caught.
所以 大小姐 怎么突然
So, my lady, so what do I owe
想起请我吃早餐
the pleasure of this breakfast invite?
给你治青光眼的
For your glaucoma.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表